RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Shenga 0 0%
BaNE 3 100.00%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-26-04, 07:55 PM   #1
BaNE

BaNE vs Shenga

IP: B13A C01D

10 lines
house rules apply
verses due tomorrow night

there is no u spit first i spit first shenga, drop when u drop... u don't drop by due date u lose
Old 01-26-04, 08:25 PM   #2
Shenga
New to RV

IP: EF6F B9AC

aight im a spit now...

Indirection Of Inspection When I'm Textin This Message To Scold Perfection..//
I'll Trash And Destroy This Mans Bandwidth.. And Slow His Whole Connection..//

And In Settled Action.. When The Butt Of The Gun Smackin These Whack
Men.. While My Conscience Attackin..//
Enough Of The Lackin.. What's Crackin.. Bone Snappin.. While Laughin.. I Get MULTIPLE HITs Like My PUNCHES OVERLAPIN..//

Just Another Fake MC About To Get Clowned.. I'll Dial KO's On My Celly.. Because I Call Hits..//
Even If This Bastard Got Offered Some War Tips Backwards.. He Still Wouldn't Have Raw Spit..//

Are U A Druggie.. U Luh'v The L's? He Tokin Repeatedly.. Damn Man.. U Better Pass It..//
I Hope It Wasn't Ur Girl I Had Over Last Night.. Because Me And Her Made Like Varsity, And I Letter Jacket..//

It's Like My Coke Lines About To Fall Off The Fuckin Table, The Way I Keep Edgin Doper..//
This Ain't No MYTH SHOW.. But My Factual Attacks Will Leave His REIGN AS ILL.. And Finally This Fuckin Sledgin's Over..//

aight go ahed

Old 01-27-04, 10:21 PM   #3
BaNE

IP: F7FC CAA9

lol I’ve never seen a cat with such stretched lines… so I guess I’ll do it too

I could put spandex on your mouth and you still wouldn’t be speakin-tight-dude/
Shit you can impersonate yah sig while rappin and Mario wouldn’t even-like-you!/
N if you had any talent you wouldn’t hide-yah-rec if u try-tah-wreck my pride-expect/
Tah die-in-text so why you tryin-vets? If u battled audio u’d catch a mic inside-yah-neck!/
I shoot off my mouth like I’ve cocked-a-glock, I’m surprised ur pops-is-shocked that your mouth’s adopted-cock/
And if you had a mic you would rock-it-not, I could feed you flamin laxatives and u wouldn’t drop-shit-hot!/
Hit u wit punches that leave your head-in-pain with points that’ll shred-yah-brains like chedda-mayne/
He must be stupid to think he’d win instead-of-BaNE cuz he couldn’t get a W robbin web-domains!/
You couldn’t fuck a kid up even if he’s-gay these-days we can find all your rhymes in-clichés/
We know ur a fag you can stop pretending-k? Shit he’d be a SHE if it weren’t for the N-G-A!/(get it?)
Old 01-27-04, 10:49 PM   #4
ak-mixa
Light Weight

IP: D79E B542

I think Bane won because his structure, wordplay, creativity, but mostly his great punches to Shenga.

Shenga was all around sorry in metaphors, wordplay,vocabulary was straight , and everything else fuckin sucked, but elevate and you'll get better nigga.

peep dis homie

AK-mixa vs. Cashvillin
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109978

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation. - Feeble Minded
Old 01-28-04, 06:49 AM   #5
BaNE

uppin for votes (1)............................................... .....
Old 01-28-04, 08:36 AM   #6
ELEETE
"The Eleete"

IP: FAD9 BD2A

Shenga you seemed like you worried to much about your wordplay than anything which took away from your punches........Sounded more like an english essay than a battle.....but anyway both were good.....you guys keep that shit up....
Hit my latest Open Mic (Not Dope Enough To Be An Emcee) when you can.......
Old 01-28-04, 04:42 PM   #7
BaNE

uppin for votes again (2).....................................
Old 01-28-04, 05:41 PM   #8
BaNE

*sigh* still uppin for votes (3)......................................
Old 01-28-04, 06:24 PM   #9
BaNE

Vote On This God Damn.............................................. ..................(4)
Old 01-28-04, 06:26 PM   #10
Dev
1E

IP: 9941 835F

shenga.. didnt like the way you structured it,, didnt seem to set the punches up as good... ya had some decent wordplay, but the punches could have been more direct....
Bane.. didnt like the stretched lines either, but ya punches carried more weight, and the flow was smooth, with some decent wordplay....
overall bane jus takes it with more direct, harder punches..... but quite close... vote=bane
Send a message via AIM to Dev   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-04, 06:44 PM   #11
LYTBLAQ

IP: 4162 E744

bane fuckt yoo up she...hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahah ahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahh ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahha hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahah ahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahhahahahahahahahhaha
Old 01-28-04, 07:14 PM   #12
BaNE

UPPIN FOR SOME VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!(final up)
Old 01-28-04, 07:38 PM   #13
MADEvil...

IP: 80EF 45DD

Shenga
Indirection Of Inspection When I'm Textin This Message To Scold Perfection..//
I'll Trash And Destroy This Mans Bandwidth.. And Slow His Whole Connection..//
Nice flow.. good vocab also.. the punch was a lil weak tho. 1½/3
And In Settled Action.. When The Butt Of The Gun Smackin These Whack Men.. While My Conscience Attackin..//
Enough Of The Lackin.. What's Crackin.. Bone Snappin.. While Laughin.. I Get MULTIPLE HITs Like My PUNCHES OVERLAPIN..//
Damn this was nice.. good ass Multis man.. 3/3
Just Another Fake MC About To Get Clowned.. I'll Dial KO's On My Celly.. Because I Call Hits..//
Even If This Bastard Got Offered Some War Tips Backwards.. He Still Wouldn't Have Raw Spit..//
that was nice too man.. 2½/3
Are U A Druggie.. U Luh'v The L's? He Tokin Repeatedly.. Damn Man.. U Better Pass It..//
I Hope It Wasn't Ur Girl I Had Over Last Night.. Because Me And Her Made Like Varsity, And I Letter Jacket..//
lol nice ass word play man.. 3/3
It's Like My Coke Lines About To Fall Off The Fuckin Table, The Way I Keep Edgin Doper..//
This Ain't No MYTH SHOW.. But My Factual Attacks Will Leave His REIGN AS ILL.. And Finally This Fuckin Sledgin's Over..//
that was ight... looked like a streached punch to me.. 1½/3

11½/15
Nice shit man.. ya lines are a lil long but keep it up..

BaNE
I could put spandex on your mouth and you still wouldn’t be speakin-tight-dude/
Shit you can impersonate yah sig while rappin and Mario wouldn’t even-like-you!/
lol damn.. nice flow man.. good personal 3/3
N if you had any talent you wouldn’t hide-yah-rec if u try-tah-wreck my pride-expect/
Tah die-in-text so why you tryin-vets? If u battled audio u’d catch a mic inside-yah-neck!/
damn!! this nice ass multis man.. 3/3
I shoot off my mouth like I’ve cocked-a-glock, I’m surprised ur pops-is-shocked that your mouth’s adopted-cock/
And if you had a mic you would rock-it-not, I could feed you flamin laxatives and u wouldn’t drop-shit-hot!/
the 1st line couuld have been rewored... but the punch was nice.. 2/3
Hit u wit punches that leave your head-in-pain with points that’ll shred-yah-brains like chedda-mayne/
He must be stupid to think he’d win instead-of-BaNE cuz he couldn’t get a W robbin web-domains!/
damn.. nice yet again.. 2½/3
You couldn’t fuck a kid up even if he’s-gay these-days we can find all your rhymes in-clichés/
We know ur a fag you can stop pretending-k? Shit he’d be a SHE if it weren’t for the N-G-A!/(get it?)
nice finish... 2/3

12½/15
Nice shit dog.. you just keep commin wit heat nonstop..

Text Standers
Punchlines - Bane
Multis - Bane
Flow - Bane
Creativty - Bane
WordPlay - Shenga

VOTE
Bane

Nice battle yall.. one of the hottest iv seen here.. hope yall return tha fav.. check the sig..

MADEvil...
Old 01-28-04, 07:59 PM   #14
Simile
New to RB

IP: 18F7 E0B1

Multis- Shenga
Wordplay- Shenga
Punches - Bane
Personals - Bane
Metas - Bane
Creativity- Bane
Vocab - Shenga