RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-03, 11:21 AM   #1
west

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
My Simple Life

IP: 46B7 07B6

My life story

It all started way back in nineteen eighty four,i was jus a newborn playin and tryna crawl all over tha floor/
ma moms and dads tried to raise me well and give me everything i desired,i still remember sittin down with ma football on tha old apartment fire/
growin a lil older i now began to walk,suddenly tha world became amazin i began to remember mama and dada i now began to talk/
shit only afew years later school started at tha age of five,bein taught by some old lady a teacher her story tellin had me feeling alive/
steadily as i progressed through tha classes and years,i began to become a rogue and fight with other kids sometimes leavin them in tears/
this continued coz i felt i didn't have tha student brain,football was ma life and practise i did everyday till i had a reputation to maintain/
by tha age of twelve i reolised ma innabilty to focus on a page,this was due to tha need for glasses and tryna make up for tha years i began ma productive stage/
primary school ended and high school was here to stay,i had a choice do i continue as a young thug or do i make tha pen and pad ma best friend,and i chose that way/

Hook -

Yo that was ma life,i'm still livin it today/
alls i wanna do is make rap records,not get paid/
do all tha other emcees out there feel tha same way/
or are they just in it to make money and get laid/

Yo jus turned thirteen high school was a totally different place,before i was tha front runner now i'm a participant in this fame and popularity race/
i was true to my promises and i tried to better myself,stayin outta trouble and tryna receive knowledge i now began to beleive in tha hype,eductaion will get you wealth/
i still had love for tha game and football was a big part of my life,but where i live football fields were bein over run by idiots who live life by tha knife/
that didn't stop me i still represented my team,area and school,but round my way acheivement is haulted by under age drinkin,drugs and kids actin as if they was fools/
i began to dabble in that way of life,led me to pain and strife,drunk goin with girls that i knew would never bare ma child or be in ma life or ever be my wife/
tragedy and pain followed as i began to lose my loved ones,my beloved grandmother and grandfathers i was led astray and followed tha wrong path i forgot i was a someone/
ma mind was in constant turmoil and i forgot what was important to me as a young man,a rough patch follwed as everything i wanted began to look like a flash in tha pan/
i had changed so much and worked so hard i couldn't let everything be a distant thought,i began to retort and get back to workin hard,feelin good bought tha things i'd bought/

Hook -

i'd beaten off tha worst but i could relapse at any moment,i started to write by emotion and expression in song which then for me became a vital component/
verses flowed from my brain and to write and express was tha only way i could truly think,ma rhymes were always restricted though as i thought people would think they stink/
girls have came and gone not lastin more than a year,gettin too close to anyone may be this boys downfall and apart from bein on stage alone his one and only fear/
university is now in ma life and i'm tryna do tha best for maself and ma closest of kin,but is it enough because tha only thing on ma mind is bein heard,so is that a deadly sin/
i'm jus tellin a story yo jus tellin you tha way it is,generatin a thought to enspire tha uninspired and to teach others it's not hopeless for all these underprivelaged kids/
but i'm tryna be positive and forever hopefully will be held in high regard,ma message left in tha minds of others as a thought you can accept,disregard but forever you will be scarred/
lifes changed so much since tha fifth of september nineteen eighty four,when West was born a lil seven pound white kid who came two weeks late then finally opened and came through tha door/
i'm now striving to be heard as a new chaper in my life is brought to tha fore,i want people to listen to what i have to say read on and let my lyrics breach and touch them at there core/

Hook -

SENTIMENAL AUDIO THIS PEICE ISN'T ABOUT WORDPLAY,META'S,MULTI'S OR ANYTHING ELSE BUT THA MESSAGE.

Last edited by west : 08-28-03 at 10:56 AM.
Old 08-27-03, 11:25 AM   #2
$tyle/$witch

IP: C1DA C961

lol.....shit wuz tight..........blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!...................(double $) holla.........1ne
Old 08-27-03, 11:25 AM   #3
/:Ayura:\

IP: CC07 EC19

lol, its alrite not dat gud, u came basic and the vocab was pretty poor, but expression was deep and this topic is quite hard to do, so i keep ya props for tryna buss dat topic. its hard but a nice drop
Old 08-27-03, 11:31 AM   #4
west

As i said it's not about anything but tha message,that's tha way i wanted it to be.

Peace
Old 08-27-03, 11:57 AM   #5
west

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

Can i get some true feedback here peeps.
Old 08-27-03, 12:49 PM   #6
west

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzDamn.
Old 08-27-03, 12:56 PM   #7
$tyle/$witch

IP: 4577 CD9A

keep sleep'n..............................u'll dream of sumone giv'n u feedback............lol..........................B lah!!!!!!!!!!!1ne
Old 08-27-03, 01:02 PM   #8
west

Lol UR A FUNNY GUY.
Old 08-27-03, 01:04 PM   #9
$tyle/$witch

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.................... .blah!!!!............SHIT U FINALLY
Old 08-27-03, 01:04 PM   #10
$tyle/$witch

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.................... .blah!!!!............SHIT U FINALLY GOT FEEDBACK........NA DAT WUZ JUS ME SNOR'N .....LOL...........
Old 08-27-03, 01:31 PM   #11
west

yo stop freepostin dawg.LOL u lucky i don't mind that shit.
Old 08-27-03, 02:06 PM   #12
Edicius
Eddy.

IP: FF40 570D

Damn That Whas Some Deep Shit, Not The Kind Off '' I Was An Egg Now I'm A Bird''Shit, Feld This Piece 4 Real...Feld It Was Real....Keep Spittin Like That Man Iite...
Old 08-27-03, 02:08 PM   #13
west

Thanx yo glad it was appreciated.
Old 08-27-03, 08:19 PM   #14
west

yo uppin this.
Old 08-27-03, 08:44 PM   #15
west

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........