RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-06, 03:50 AM   #76
Compose

IP: 8985 D522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbness
Its called being a man. We argue about dumb shit then fight after.

rofl...you have a lot to learn
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 02-22-06, 02:27 PM   #77
FIVESTAR GENERAL
New to RV

Text Record: 2-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: ACFB 6696

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbness
seriously, people back then where unheatly hungry skinny weiners. and when you get to that state you start to see illusion like in deserts.

so all these people who "saw" jesus walk on water and all the other bullshit he claimed to do are crackheads.

and also anyone know Chris blaine? seen any of his shows?

he does those werid tricks like float in the air.... maby jesus had some tricks that people back then didn't beleive.

so stop the belief in jesus, that faggot is dead anyways.

now i believe in freedom of speech an expression but serb. u talkin about peoples fuckin religion use restraint n for your sake i hope your right in sayin jesus is a fake - a harsh title also a truly intellectual being would b wiser in choosing the title of a topic like dis
Old 02-22-06, 05:19 PM   #78
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

a 'truly intellectual being' would also not dance around the subject like a moron saying 'yeah well, so like, the messiah may possibly have not existed though I do not mean to offend any races'. He's allowed to talk about people's religion...that's why it's freedom of speech. Apparently you don't follow it because you're showing he isn't allowed to say what he wants, so you seemingly don't believe in it very much.

Even if it ISN'T, then this is the Internet, and no person or government rules it, as it includes races from everywhere. I'm allowed to saunter around raising my hand and screaming I AM THE NEXT HITLER I SLAY YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WITH BUTTERKNIFE. Deal with it.
Old 02-22-06, 05:43 PM   #79
FIVESTAR GENERAL
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromonicon
a 'truly intellectual being' would also not dance around the subject like a moron saying 'yeah well, so like, the messiah may possibly have not existed though I do not mean to offend any races'. He's allowed to talk about people's religion...that's why it's freedom of speech. Apparently you don't follow it because you're showing he isn't allowed to say what he wants, so you seemingly don't believe in it very much.

Even if it ISN'T, then this is the Internet, and no person or government rules it, as it includes races from everywhere. I'm allowed to saunter around raising my hand and screaming I AM THE NEXT HITLER I SLAY YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WITH BUTTERKNIFE. Deal with it.

TRUE U KAN SAY WUTEVER THA FUCK U WANT DATZ WHY I TAKE A STAND AN SAYIN FUCK U -but wut i wuz saying wuz dat he has probably an is still goin to get hated on for his title if it wasn't so harsh he would get real educated responses o yea n like i said nercomonicon FUCK YOU
Old 02-22-06, 05:53 PM   #80
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Like I said Mr. 'I think I know what highly intellectual people think', you're allowed your own opinion, but if your opinion is as retarded as yours you should shut the fuck up and sit down. And what, you think RV can offer real educational and intellectual responses? Someone call up Indeph or Nostradamus, and I don't think they'd honestly care whether the title is 'Jesus is fake' or 'Teletubbies make my belly rumble', but I don't know exactly what they think.

As for anyone taking offense to the title, I think it'll be one of the christians who I think otherwise would not offer much of an opinion that hasn't been given --- there is actual proof that Jesus, though probably not the son of god, existed. Tha Q. might come in here and shed some light, but once more building off what I've seen, he's too peaceful to go insane just because someone has called him out on his faith. I've seen it plenty of times, done it a bit myself, and it's probably happened a lot more.

If this thread deserves an educational response it'll get one. In the meantime, stay out of Cerebral Approach before I cry a river, build a bridge, cry another, start a civilization like Mesopotamia, then a new CRADLE OF LIFE!
Old 02-22-06, 06:06 PM   #81
FIVESTAR GENERAL
New to RV

like i jus said fuck you an wut your talking about i don got the time to argue on the fucking computer with some square who has no deth to them n im new to rv so idon no who tha fuck u talkin about- an hers my take on dis jesus shit jesus did exist his miracles could have merely been tricks who knows depend on wut you wanna believe the bible is not fictional but partly myth some shit you cant ignore like the predictions about the rise and fall of Mesopotamian Empires way befroe tha shit happened but religion as a whole is bullshit because its jus something that people use ta cope with life- think about that
-N LIKE I SAID FUCK U NECROPHILILIAC
Old 02-22-06, 06:07 PM   #82
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

I like your name.
Old 02-22-06, 06:08 PM   #83
FIVESTAR GENERAL
New to RV

Why Wut Da Fuck Does Your Name Mean
Old 02-22-06, 06:11 PM   #84
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Oh yeah, this kid is going to be a big text head...he preyed off my name with his superpowerful punch abilities and then reversed it against me in a totally original name. Get this straight, dumbshit: you aren't funny calling me a 'necrophiliac', because I have honestly digged up the bodies of people's ancestors and dry humped them until my penis got gangrene. My book cames from true Necromonicon, made by a nomad to teach the secrets of demons and witchcraft, basis for H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulu mythos. You trying to be smart by saying all that shit about the Bible pretty much everyone knows? It's been stated before, I don't care if you're new, they should force people to take an IQ test before coming into this forum.

You have no time to be arguing with a 'square' with no 'deth'?

1.) I'm a human, thus my body is not a square. Other than the stub my penis use to be at.
2.) a.) This is stating you mean depth by saying 'deth': I have plenty of depth. Taking what In-vision told me, you have a thing called reading comprehension. Good job on figuring out that the Bible consists of many myths.
b.) This is assuming you mean death: ...

Fuck off.
Old 02-22-06, 06:16 PM   #85
FIVESTAR GENERAL
New to RV

That Iz A Original Name An One Of The Cleanest Names On This Site -FUck Smart Talk Im Ignorant and i luv it so deal with it i ain even gon argue dis shit no more

Last edited by FIVESTAR GENERAL : 02-22-06 at 06:21 PM.
Old 02-22-06, 06:19 PM   #86
money
New to RV

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 9257 1FDF

hmm. there are so many ways to prove you wrong. but whats the use. it ain't gon help your ass. what religion are you?

Old 02-22-06, 06:22 PM   #87
FIVESTAR GENERAL
New to RV

who are you talking about me or necro
Old 02-22-06, 06:22 PM   #88
money
New to RV

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 9257 1FDF

the guy who made this thread, SIR!

Old 02-22-06, 06:23 PM   #89
FIVESTAR GENERAL
New to RV

At ease cadet- i dunno he's gotta point but this is a endless arguement prove him wrong if you can
Old 02-22-06, 06:25 PM   #90
Morb
New to RV

IP: 3240 794D

I'd say jesus was a lot like Socrates.
Spoke wisdom (but jesus did it in a nice way) and put to death for it.
As far as him walking on water and going to heaven in human form, moses splitting ocean for people to walk through, etc. stuff like that is just.. silly.
He was a smart nice human while he lived.

Hi-tech.