RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
2 tymer 0 0%
Chugs4Life 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-11-04, 03:53 PM   #16
<~*1*~>
New to RB

IP: 380D 83F7

OK this was a close battle both ahd good punches..
didnt really see any personals from ethier MC
Chugs 4 life had better structuer and helped him captuer the win on this battle....
v/ CHUGS4LIFE

Old 02-11-04, 10:48 PM   #17
Chugs4Life
Flyweight

IP: EF6F B9AC

uppin my 100th post now i can vote. So if you drop a vote and leave a link ill return the favour....

my active battles take a look drop a vote, leave a link and ill return the favour witha vote:

Chugs4Life vs Kuniva

Rappin Master vs Chugs4Life

Old 02-12-04, 04:21 AM   #18
KayOhh
Flyweight

IP: FDD6 AE15

1 week 2 flip~it? yea right Chugs4Life Busts These lines out in minutes..spit- ballistic when i flick~wrists~kid.. Drop Dead~friend...cuz like like seniors your FINISHED!(here we go)
Kinda wack
next~2~Rile...disect~ya~2~piles...Throw ya some of my Threadz.....n ya still can't~catch~my~style!/ (yep)
pushin the multis, weak punch
Free~with~wits....be~so~quick..the way i heat~this~kid...Microwave in 30 seconds then eat~this~bitch...Go 2 my throne...Deposit u down it...Cuz ur just a piece~of~shit!/
ok ok
slap~This~fuck..hit em hard n laugh~cuz~He~sucks...stab this squirel wit acorns...cuz he continues 2 stay~attatched~2~my~nuts!/ (ouch)
well...ok
wat is u a terrorist? cuz u tha~next~2~Bomb....Muscle shit when i flex~my~armz...shit all u talk about is hoes in ur rhymes... must-be~obssesed wit~his~mom (ew)
weak set up, aight end
Ur 'technique' is 'unique', itz like u can't control ur~leek, ur da only-1 who makes George Bush streak, with ur homo~harmonic~beats,rest~in~peace, after im finished with u, ud be like cooked~meat!/
ok closer

Chugs-4-life be catchin Slugs-4-life cause this faggot be grabbin my dick//
If i didn't show up, I'd still get the win cause ya verse needed a pre-spit//
I'ma still slit this bitch from wrist to wrist drink a fith and puff on my splif//
aight flow
You a perfect example of R-I-P cause you gettin Ripped-Into-Pieces//
It's a wonder this bitch ain't dead by now from suckin dicks with diseases//
aight concept
Lets get this over already, I pull the machette, turnin you into confetti//
You still ain't ready, to battle, you's petty, I'ma just eat you up like spaghetti//
weak
You be sayin "Oh Betty" fanticizen of a cartoon Boop//
Like Salt-n-pepper you be askin dudes to Shoop//
You ain't snoop, but you do like it "doggy style," right up ya poop shoot//
This shit was to easy, like the carnival ride, you know bout the "Demon Loop"//
The only loop you'll ever see is exactly what you are.....a fruit//
Aight closer

Aight, this goes to Chugs. Both not up to par tho. A lil advice, do not use the ~'s, seriously. Jus organize ur lines properly, and it will be read well.

Old 02-12-04, 02:50 PM   #19
Chugs4Life
Flyweight

aight ill try it without the ~ for my next battle uppin3...............

my active battles take a look drop a vote, leave a link and ill return the favour witha vote:

Chugs4Life vs Kuniva

Old 02-12-04, 05:19 PM   #20
Hitta
Best In The Game

IP: 380D 83F7

chugs wow elevate u had better punches and amore read able structuer and u got this win because of the punches they hit harder then 2 tymer just wasnt hitting shit if ya need help NEwB PM me..........
v/chugs4life

Old 02-12-04, 09:11 PM   #21
Tactixx
Flyweight

IP: 5043 32F4

well i wasn't too impressed with this battle but i think chugz-4 life pulled it off.....
your flow was ok i dont like the ~ between the words but mleh, you had quite a few multi's that were alright.... i like this line "Free~with~wits....be~so~quick..the way i heat~this~kid...Microwave in 30 seconds then eat~this~bitch"....nice multi's a mtathor and a punch...this one was nice.....you coulda hit him a little harder but it was ok....your closer was pretty bad...needs some work...good job keep at it!
2-tymer- you had some really long lines that threw off the flow a bit..it started iff nice and the last half was pretty weak...the verse had very little hard hitting punches, one or two, and the rest were pretty weak, try to work on multi's, flow and some punches...

vote-Chugs-4-life

Old 02-12-04, 09:15 PM   #22
Tactixx
Flyweight

IP: 5043 32F4

LMAO.... sorry i got distracted nice multi's a (mtathor) and a punch....
that word is (metaphor)

Old 02-12-04, 10:22 PM   #23
Brethren
Fuck yo couch

IP: 0039 DC7A

Punches: Chugs, 2 had really whack punches and flow was off the wall. Attached to my nuts line was pretty decent
Wordplay: Neither, didn't see any, Chugs don't use so many squigglies.
Multis: Chugs, verse was straight multis throughout, 2 had one syllable liners.
Persnals: Neither, no real personals, or good ones at that.
Opener: Tie, both not so great openers
Closer: Tie, both finishers were alright

Vote - Chug4Life

Both need some elevation, Chugs less multis more punches, this website doesn't respect multis at all. 2 Tymer, you just need a lot better punches.

Old 02-12-04, 10:42 PM   #24
.Syck.
Flyweight

IP: F596 9C85

2 tymer started off nice but fell off midway through his verse.. decent flow, some kool lines, not many heavy hitters.. chugs had the better punches.. better multis to structure his flow and make his disses hit harder.. you shouldnt comment on your own shit tho.. other then that chugs had one up in all categorys for this battle, vote-chugz, hit this up with an honest vote nobody wants to return a favor anymore
ur cyclone line is whack, u forgot to thank 8 Mile
next time u step to me, get ur own style http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113774

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113774

Old 02-12-04, 11:08 PM   #25
Chugs4Life
Flyweight

uppin5............................................ ............................ syck ill check your battles t night at around 10 right now i dont got the time

Chugs4Life vs Kuniva

Old 02-12-04, 11:10 PM   #26
~Yo What Up~
Middle Weight

IP: 345D 5396

chugs4life - good structure........flow was on target.........vocab was good......multis were tight...........wordplay was ill........punches connected......good personals.....

2 tymer - structure sucked........flow was ok.......vocab was aight.......some of the multis were pretty good.........wordplay was ok........some of the punches were good.........ok personals........

breakdown -
structure - chugs4life
flow -chugs4life
vocab - tie
multis - chugs4life
metas - chugs4life
wordplay - chugs4life
punches - chugs4life
personals - tie

conclusion - chugs4life takes this battle in almost every category so he gets my vote.......

VOTE - CHUGS4LIFE

yo since i took the time to leave my honest feedback id appreciate if u two did the same.....

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113933

thanx......

<center>Overall Internet Record
26-8
</center>
Send a message via AIM to ~Yo What Up~ Send a message via MSN to ~Yo What Up~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Yo What Up~