RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-06, 11:59 PM   #1
The Gladiator
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
is america REALLY treating us equal still??

IP: AC89 8AF5

sorry i have ta get this off of my chest

kk i dont give a fuck bout school and even though people say i should i dont and thats that...but because i dont pay attention in school and talkin in class, sleeping in class, and doin whatever else in my class they fuckin
under the assumption that i have ADD (what you get for not giving a fuck bout school and going against everything bout what people told u bout how u should feel at school)...docter said i had it since i was 3 even though
i was not in any school, the doctor himself didnt know me when i was 3 and still doesnt know me and hasnt been inside my brain but yet he says i have it

all makes sense right..

will because of ADD i cant join the army, marines, navy, or coastguard
because its considered a disability and your not usefull to the government
u also cant have reg. ed in school ur put in a slow class which most schools have...its called L.D....doesnt matter whether or not u have ADD or not
if the doctor and school say u have ADD u have ADD

so i got in this heated conversation with my ma about it and she saying its nothing but my fault and that i did it to myself and that she's acting like just because i aint talkin in a dead tone vioce im blaming her about it
she also saying shit like "thats just the way it is"
like she aint gon lift a fuckin finger ta do anything about it
she dont care if i dont have normal american rights
i guess the consitution is complete bullshit when it says we're "born equal"

anyways just thought id bring this up ta rv i know some ignorant punk that thinks he knows me gon come in sayin that im just in denial and that i need ta face reality...but my response to that shit is that i dont give a fuck

anyway its pretty obvious that america does NOT treat everybody wit equal rights discuss...
Old 08-31-06, 02:45 PM   #2
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP: 0594 3125

lmfao @ ur dumbass

u acted retarded, they just made it official, stop bitchin
Old 08-31-06, 02:52 PM   #3
The Gladiator
Light Weight

^^so sleeping in class means ur acting retarded....so does that mean ur retarded?
Old 08-31-06, 02:54 PM   #4
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

no because you and i quote

" dont give a fuck bout school and even though people say i should i dont and thats that....but because i dont pay attention in school and talkin in class, sleeping in class, and doin whatever else in my class"

generally people who never PAY ATTENTION in class are presumed to have ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER
Old 08-31-06, 02:54 PM   #5
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

also i dont sleep in class
Old 08-31-06, 02:57 PM   #6
The Gladiator
Light Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
no because you and i quote

" dont give a fuck bout school and even though people say i should i dont and thats that....but because i dont pay attention in school and talkin in class, sleeping in class, and doin whatever else in my class"

generally people who never PAY ATTENTION in class are presumed to have ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER

but thats diffrent....when somebody is TRYING to focus and cant remember what anybody says then they have something wrong..i simply dont try and its obvious that i just dont care...how can i listen and remember to everything somebody said yet i "cant" when im in school
and how can i memorize a hundred songs but not be able ta memorize a math problem....maybe i just dont want to
Old 08-31-06, 03:21 PM   #7
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

EXACTLY, your actions of acting like a retard regardless of if u are or not, caused the doctor to perceive you as a retard, like ya moms said, you brought it on yaself, its like me goin about my usual self everyday but when i go to school i act like a fag and when people accuse me of being gay i go im not gay wtf!! i just dont feel like acting straight, i mean how can i like girls out of school, but jus cuz i feel on dudes in school im gay, the man tryna get me down!
Old 08-31-06, 03:29 PM   #8
The Gladiator
Light Weight

Quote:
EXACTLY, your actions of acting like a retard regardless of if u are or not, caused the doctor to perceive you as a retard, like ya moms said, you brought it on yaself, its like me goin about my usual self everyday but when i go to school i act like a fag and when people accuse me of being gay i go im not gay wtf!! i just dont feel like acting straight, i mean how can i like girls out of school, but jus cuz i feel on dudes in school im gay, the man tryna get me down!

will u stfu...i dont actually go and not be myself at school im myself all the time i dont change shit bout me for anything...i just hate school im happy and feel good that im not in school right now...but i hate school so when im in school u think im gon work hard at anything when im at school???
and if u come back wit the pathetic excuse that "im retarded all the time then" then ur just fucked up...ur saying if i dont care bout school then i gotta atleast act like i care?? i dont have ta do shit

wow i slack at school...im talkin to other people and not getting my homework done...i guess im a retard for having a social life
u cannot tell me u never talked or slept in school

Last edited by The Gladiator : 08-31-06 at 03:33 PM.
Old 08-31-06, 03:38 PM   #9
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

your not retarded for having a social life, your retarded for slacking at school, on purpose, and not doing homework on purpose, i talk in school, but not when i got shyt to do, and dog goin 2 sleep in school is some grammar school shyt, its immature, shows u got no self control, you have no fucking idea how stupid your making yourself look

YOU ACT LIKE A FUCKIN RETARD, SO YOUR GONNA GET TREATED LIKE ONE, END OF FUCKING CONVERSATION
Old 08-31-06, 04:35 PM   #10
The Gladiator
Light Weight

Quote:
your not retarded for having a social life, your retarded for slacking at school, on purpose, and not doing homework on purpose, i talk in school, but not when i got shyt to do, and dog goin 2 sleep in school is some grammar school shyt, its immature, shows u got no self control, you have no fucking idea how stupid your making yourself look

YOU ACT LIKE A FUCKIN RETARD, SO YOUR GONNA GET TREATED LIKE ONE, END OF FUCKING CONVERSATION

not caring doesnt make me uncontrollable i could do it if i want to but why would i even want to
Old 08-31-06, 09:46 PM   #11
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: C2BF CF62

So why does it matter if you have ADD or not?

You don't have to do anything, you have a reason to slack, and you have a reason to be a lazy person who will never get a decent job....oh wait, that's your choice.

You are retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 08-31-06, 10:15 PM   #12
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 55F5 4592

Yeah.....I don't see the big deal. You basically want to slack off in school, so now they put you in a class for the brainless and you all of a sudden have standards? Get the fuck outta here.....dude, you deserve to be in them classes, and that's real.
Old 08-31-06, 11:25 PM   #13
The Gladiator
Light Weight

I HATE SCHOOL not life

if i got a job wit pay im gon work my fuckin ass off
im the hardest workin muthafucka u'll ever see in ur pathetic so called lifes
while u fuckin around makin useless threads on rv im out there getting fuckin hand blisters from workin so hard...i had a job till they started treating me like shit
but i worked my ass off there and now that im gon they aint got shit for business
i work on my music too i record atleast a song a day ta better myself and get shit down...u think that school is everything??? lmao i should fuckin kick the living shit outta both of ya'll and when the cops stop me and asked why the fuck i let off
is because my "ADD" gave me a reason too because u fucks said so..get the fuck outta here
Old 08-31-06, 11:28 PM   #14
The Gladiator
Light Weight

u muthfuckas think u know me cuz i let u know a lil tiny fact about my life and u start turning on me????? FUCK YA'LL go back ta puttin ur mams's nipples back in ur teeth u fuckin babies
Old 09-01-06, 12:49 AM   #15
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
IP: FC94 E1E4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gladiator
I HATE SCHOOL not life

if i got a job wit pay im gon work my fuckin ass off
im the hardest workin muthafucka u'll ever see in ur pathetic so called lifes

so ...your hoping some one'll just hand you the shit in a silver platter with out you even attempting to work for it? How does that make you the most hardest working muthafucka that I'll ever see in my pathetic so called life?
Bitch ...Im a Marine and I know what the fuck hard work is and what its not. You would pee your little retarded slacking ass off if some one would just brief you on some of the things I had to go through just in boot camp and combat training alone...you have no standers and if you do. they low as fuck. School will not determine who you become though. Honestly just coz school sucks for you does not mean that you have to stop caring and hope for the best. you got to care about your self enough to know that where you will be in five years which goes by really fast in the end.....is where you want to be not where your hoping they will put you. Do you want to be the kid that bitches about everything or are you going to be the kid that fixs shit on your own with out being told? if your the first one then Im glad I wont see you in My Corps. man. We dont need people like that making shit harder on every one else. Respect yourself enough to do some thing.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote