RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Rap Superstar
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-06, 12:53 AM   #1
L.E
L.E

Check-In and Introduce Yourself.

IP: 8471 8CE5

Check in here just to make sure you actually know the thing is happening.

Second of all, the judges would like little biographies. Tell them something about yourself...doesn't have to be long.
Old 10-31-06, 02:14 PM   #2
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

IP: 07DA 3584

Name:Tito Bronsky

Born and Raised in the Bronx... the birth place of hip hop.... CEO of OYD and the Movement.... been Rappin since i was old enough to form words... My father was a rapper... cut a record with KRS 1's producer DJ Doc " Break Beats 2" out in London..... so... i've been involved with hip hop since i was a child. Now that im old enough to hold my own... I've opened for the Ying Yang Twins with KOTN(OYD) and Enygma(OYD)... and now host a radio show Sunday Nights 7pm-9pm on the Conspiracy Networks.... Were Launching a Magazine in January aswell as a Clothing line.... OYD.... We've dropped 2 mixtapes as a group in 06.... 3 of us have droped solo projects this year....

OYD... We shit on Mics...

Word

-Don Tito Bronsky

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Last edited by TitoBronsky : 10-31-06 at 07:33 PM.
Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-06, 02:30 PM   #3
KempoMRK
The Saviour

IP: DD7B 9A68

Name: KempoMRK

I'm from Hampshire in England. Been rapping for around 8 months now, started writing about a year and a half ago. Got into rap really strangely, some dude sent me a verse, and I thought I could do better, so I wrote a verse to prove it. Then I found B-Boys.com and I just started writing more. I bought a mic and a mixer in February, and have been doing audio as well as text since then. That's about all, peace.
Send a message via AIM to KempoMRK Send a message via Yahoo to KempoMRK   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-06, 03:18 PM   #4
Alzwords Write
New to RV

IP: C0D8 25EA

My name is Mr. Hanky.

I am a internet legend & I like eating ice cream sundaes while shitting on my competition lyrically. I have been rapping for 47 years now & still think Ima blow.
Old 10-31-06, 03:27 PM   #5
.Ike.
Ike

IP: 2507 7083

^ lmfao....

ok im Wesley Ike

been rappin seriously for a couple years now i guess it would be......kinda started when i was about 14-15...im now 19..will be 20 in march.....just started doing some shows...dropped a mixtape with black magik...got a 2nd cd on the way.....and i hate losing...its the worst thing than can possibly happen to me....
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-06, 04:31 PM   #6
J Summers

IP: 42D9 40C9

Jeffrey Summers Tha Boss

Originator of KOTN.. The King of the North..
Have Dropped Solo c.d.s, have been featured on more than twenty mixtapes..
Organizing the Movement of michigan along with other artists...
I beat out 22 other michigan acts for a chance to open for Mike Jones
Did That Show and Was welcomed back to open for ying yang twins..
and will possibly opening for Bubba Sparxx..I Roll wit the hottest squad alive.. called OYD...I'm Contraversial Mainstream, Underground/Commercial...Throw a hellof a live show and know how to promote myself..
be-ez
Old 10-31-06, 05:52 PM   #7
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 3A9D 1961

daubs, im 17 and live in manchester, only started recorin recently but am taking it more serious now.get me
Old 10-31-06, 06:01 PM   #8
PrahJect
Champion

IP: 7EBA 8803

Rapper Name: Prah'Ject
Biography: Born in Harlem August 1990, hustled since birth, all about the paper, moved to Chicago sold crack (back in the day no more), made money, that's to show you I get money anyway fam, now living in Bed-Stuy working with outside enteties in music with alot of contacts and a possible major signing (we're not gonna disclose thsi yet , Got hype in BedStuy and ain't even dropped an album, making money ligitimately now, looks up to Nas, Pac, BIG, Jay and Rakim, working with some big names (a G Unit producer)m and why should I win, not cos I might be the best (im near the top though) but when money is layed on the table, then I know what I got to do and I do it better than you..1
Old 10-31-06, 06:28 PM   #9
R. Lingo
Light Weight

IP: E5BD 58EC

Name: Joshua Lemur Clark

Been around a few places. I've been writing since the age of 10, and I consider myself an artist or writer. Battling is secondary to me, but I do freestyle battle around my city and school to get a little buzz. I been texting since I was twelve, where I started at a site called RapBlock and another site called Rap-Concepts. I started audio the summer of 2006 around the month of June. I play football, and I am a wide receiver. I have played football nearly all of my life. I have high hopes of playing football in college as well as in the NFL. My favorite football team is the New England Patriots.
Old 10-31-06, 06:47 PM   #10
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: 3AA0 D89D

Name: Sebastian Lena

been rappin' since summer '04. Only started to get serious with it a month ago. Got a mixtape dropping next Tuesday. Got some people passing it out in Long Beach, CA; North Carolina, Detroit, Michigan,; Newark, NJ, the UK and Croatia to name some of the places the street team be hitting. Besides audio, been text battling since 04, won 2 of the 4 tournaments here, and finished in the final 4 in another. I audio battles here and there. And I'm just basically a really sexy individual. word

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-06, 07:06 PM   #11
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

IP: 5350 A834

rap/nick name: KOOL COL-B
born: July 1st, 1988 in Halifax, Nova Scotia

im an 18 year old Latino from Bridgewater, Nova Scotia. if uve seen what i look like, then u already know, i am a gorgious beast -_- i bin rappin scence i wuz 13, and i take it very serious. im legally blind, which means its alot harder to find a legal job cuz alot of employers dont want legally blind people workin fo them. im not blind, i just cant see good enough to see certian thangs, like reading thangs that arent very close to me, u know. i cant git my license, even tho i think i can see good enough to b able to drive. so yeah, even if i can find a job, i have no way of gitting there, right now anyway. so i need to make it in this rap shit, i have no other options, which iz why i take it so seriously and am always workin on sum new shit. ive also bin making beats fo like 3 years, im not too bad at that. my favorite rappers are Eazy-E/N.W.A, and my 2nd favorite rapper iz Eminem (hiz older stuff) so my shit iz like both of them mixed together, so i hear. i got an old skool, late 80's/early 90's west coast gangsta style, wif sum crazy multies (no 1 sylable simple shit fo me) ive put out 1 lil mixtape sofar, which wuz a year ago, and im still sellin them, lol, ive never met anybody who duzznt like my shit. people say i have a good voice fo it, sum say i sound kinda like Eazy-E. sum people have even said im in their top 5 rappers, haha. my girlfriend moved to Calgary over tha summer, so im still in Bridgewater, in grade 12, again, tryin 2 graduate. and in tha summer, if everythang goes according to plan, i'll b moving to Calgary to b wif her. so fo now, im saving my money up, making money however i can... u know what i mean lol. im a spicca thats versatile, i can rap about anythang, and im determined to make it rappin.

palabra spiccaz werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 10-31-06, 07:10 PM   #12
TROUBLESOME™
scotia's finest

IP: EA03 FBCE

name -troublesome
from- nova scotia origanly then moved to tdot(toronto) where i been spankin pussies ever since!
ya heard?if not listen closer hoes
Old 10-31-06, 08:39 PM   #13
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

IP: 5E52 57E4

LM
Georgia.

Possible the Youngest dude in this. And Laughing at dudes who typed a biography.. shits funny...
Old 10-31-06, 10:02 PM   #14
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

IP: 5043 32F4

Kae-B/Crushed
204 ,Canada
Old 10-31-06, 10:33 PM   #15
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 678D 506C

Real Name: Louis Kal---..Tell them the rest if you want, Chad.
Born: Akron, Ohio; April 24, 1992

Writer of poetry and novels...I tackle my way through most books in a matter of days...currently reading Wizard and Glass by Stephen King...not much need for money, I'll give most of it to that Bolivia fool up there. If I do win, give him $1500 and I'll take the rest. Been writing seriously since I was around eight...I'm a spoiled middle-class white boy...