RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-03, 09:19 AM   #1
Atetrack define'

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Quick Verse...don sleep...

IP: 3FF9 C72A

yo this shit aint finsihed or nothing,took 15-20 minutes nahmena,so its still rough,ima post it anyway seeing how i ahvent posted a verse in a time...aiight
bismillah

"man ....dem cats is throwing rocks at tanks"

"thats whack as fuck"

"you wouldnt understand cat...see that shit upclose...they got pride and honour"

"they just dumb"

man fuck you,the sacrifice of life in the name of ones country and god,in the name of ones honour and family,is the bravest act to ever be perfomed..."

"i dont get you"

"even more honourable then the act of seppuku at the death of ones master...you wouldnt understand,fuck you"

yo,fallen soldiers,chances are standing an casulties be mounting,no doubtin the mindstate//
fountainin blood about the place,erase the existance of another young face,in a race persistant,in whos name?//
it doesnt matter,they killin themselves over nothing that couldnt be solved without an argument of substance//
in abundance overwhelm,this shits an abodence,with potent complications,this chest bombs cirumference//
hold up gimme a minute to work out the calculations,damn,i could destroy fifteen blocks with this motherfucker//
need to get to the drop zone and detonate this something proper,the watcher didnt expect this,next is//
the destruction of your nexus,relentless,check my reference,ill take you all out,and extinguish my presence//
hold the present,pretense and vapourize the essence of your lifes lesson,im guessin,this is my only weapon//
ill sacrifice myself in the name of liberation...

(news reporter:"another blast has rocked tel aviv overnight,at about 7pm a man was seen acting in a suspicous way,when approached by authroities he ran into a busy suburban restraunt and detonated a large explosives device,wich succesfully vapourized the restraunt everyone in it including the 4 army privates attempting to aprihend the man,the suicide bomber was described only as of middle eastern origin,retaliation has already commenced fromt he isreali side in the form of the destruction of 3 mosques on the border of the palestinian israeli terrotories...more new on the hour")

the detonation rocked...sound time thoughts minds hearts emotions stopped...in its place anarchy and commotion//
what happened?it was supposed to be me?another bomber?i wasnt told?what?who was it?what group?shit ive gotta get outta here...//
fear settled in before nothing,the mission was clear,walk into the objective and press the button,thats been scrapped to nuthin//
im runnin the opposite way down this alley,but everybodies watching the scene,the bomb i cant despense of it here,this is like a bad dream//
i should blow it up now,while the crowds gathered round,detonate in the middle,bring the wrath of god flyin down,to late for that now//
ive been brought to my senses,my only mission at present is to get myself to the exit,unstrap the backpack,i wont be needin that//
but i cant go back...the family will counteract,launch attacks and wont let me live with the fact i failed my mission,and thats that///
maybe they wont,maybe theyll understand,that i heard the other blast,and the trigger fell from my hand,damn,no they wont//
i have to go somewhere i cant lose hope,i need to live my life knowing that in freedom i spoke,theyll just mute me,accutely,bruise me//
fromthe soul to the shell,have to stop thinking about it the shits got me woosy,have to keep on moving...

(news reporter:"the deathtoll has reached more the 50 one of the hghest in recent weeks after a string of attacks from neighbouring palestinian terrorist groups,no group has of yet been determined...but military advisors suspect the fanatical group hamas,another wave of tanks has just left military bases on their way into the palestian state...i quote,'these attacks will not be tolerated,if they cannot accept their fate we shall open their eyes'-commander of the armoured division major jezian harbadnias,looks like their in for a wholloping folks...more news on the hour")

their fighting us on unleveled playin feilds,i feel the need to yeild,but hate the thought of being at a soldier heel//
i think im saf enow,ive left the town,now only a short distance to the shakedown,then onto home...i would die for it,but not tonight//
ill learn inschool study hard and use my life to the fullest potenial so i can become political and voice the opinions of my opressed people//
their fighting us with no real claim to the land,they saw a victim,stomped us,instead of lending helping hands,america wants no part of our stand//
they represent freedom,but treat these scum like their brothers,united as one fam,i understand from their veiwpoint,israel have money,we offer little//
but a race of people that know nothign but turmoil,in a world promote prosperity,my soils poor,so noone cares,well i care...but the bombing wont make the world stare//
just give the tanks and planes another target to bare down on,shooting our children,with only rocks as weapons...

(news reporter:"the armoured convoy returned just recently from another attack on the palestinian border towns,two soldiers are beleived to be dead and one injured,statements prove that the tanks destroyed several homes and religous structures,then set fire to a suspected militants home,killing all 15 inside,most beleived to be women and children,this statement has now been revoked and replaced with a new one as we speak from the commanding officer of the mission,the home was a headquaters for the militant group hamas,who is beleived to be the culprits in the suicide attack yesterday...more news on the hour")

the checkpoint,finally ive made it,i can barely feel my legs,but ive got a goal and nothign from this day froth is going to shake it,as usual//
the weapons are drawn and the spotlight produced in my eyes,it burns like it must of the day the sun born,shine i cant see their faces,but hear their cautious footsteps//
the safety catch goes off,and one shot...preforate my chest damaging precision...why i asked my eyes closin,and darkness swarming in "well thats an easy one son,your a palestian...
we have our orders...."

(news reporter:claims have errupted from the palestian government of a mass execution on the border between palestine and israel,witnesses claim that israeli soldiers shot a group of people walking on either side of the border,hours after the attack on the restraunt that claimed 50 lives...those witnesses we cannot get a hold of as we are just being given word they are being taken into interigation for further questioning,israeli authorites deny the claims and no statement has been release...more news on the hour")

aiight im done haha...bismillah....
Old 05-10-03, 09:40 AM   #2
Maven

IP: 8336 7E8B

this was really quite good, a little long, but it told a good story. I liked how you played the part of the bomber, and yet you still seemed like a positive character, just doing what you could for the country. it had a heavy dramatic quality, but you lightened it up when the news caster said "they're in for a wholloping folks". Thats just hilarious. well, this had good vocab and a nice flow, most pieces with long bars lose their flow but you held it together.
really good work dude
One Love
Old 05-10-03, 09:44 AM   #3
Atetrack define'

no doubt i tried to be the bomber...but he gets beaten to it,and has to think about what hes doing from there?setting off his bomb,or trying to create a new life for himself...ahha their in for a whollipin,i dunno what i was thinking hahaha...but the longest part of this would be the newscaster,those lil sections that are actually me would take about 20-30 seconds a peice,but stillitd be mad long anyway haha....
thanks for the comments dun...
Old 05-10-03, 09:45 AM   #4
WORD~PERFECT

IP: 1769 3B0F

I THOUGHT IT WAS MAGNIF
Old 05-10-03, 09:47 AM   #5
Atetrack define'

i actually heard a newcaster sya that once...i laughed for like 10 minutes...
but most of the reporter parts,were just lengthened out reports ive actually heard over the times ive listent ot the news nahmean...
Old 05-10-03, 10:08 AM   #6
Atetrack define'

thanks word..
where the rest a yall at,,12 veiws and 4 posts...what the fucks that?
Old 05-10-03, 10:17 AM   #7
Narcicyst
Narcelus Flawless

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 3494 9D30

Damn dunny that shit was insane...like always its was a pleasure reading that diseased written shit you be making namsayin...the complexity was nice the bars were fuckin fine too me and good content...why people sleep on shit this good is a wonder to me...why?why?...anyways nice shit namsayin...wahid
Old 05-10-03, 10:36 AM   #8
Atetrack define'

thanks narc,i dunno why cats sleep,seems to be a habit nahmean...anythign that isnt a gangstaoid isnt ill....thanks fo rht e comments no doubt...
bismillah
Old 05-10-03, 10:47 AM   #9
Narcicyst
Narcelus Flawless

IP: BFB8 D5FC

Gangstaouid lmfao....hahahahahahahahaha...word dunny you should bust caps in they ass and throw gang signs at your comp screen when writing rhymes namsayin...aiyyo this all west siidddddeeee namsayin...ignorant kats...
Old 05-10-03, 12:19 PM   #10
Kosta
Sand

IP: 32F1 ED98

what is bismillah.

very nice an creative piece.
internal rhyme scheme was
mad dope. story was very nice
but that scheme was dope man
keep it up.

Kevin. Alex. Patrick. John.
Old 05-10-03, 12:24 PM   #11
Narcicyst
Narcelus Flawless

IP: 65F7 125E

Bismillah means In The Name Of Allah
Old 05-10-03, 12:25 PM   #12
Atetrack define'

bismillah...god bless...small fraction of
bismillah ir rahmaan ir raheem,arabic,muslim term...

thanks for the comments sand much apreciated...

lmao narc,hell yer im a crip and a blood,and a folk and a people nation and im ,and im,im in a scooter gang,we deal in water guns no doubt...you know what im speaking hahaha...
Old 05-10-03, 12:39 PM   #13
Narcicyst
Narcelus Flawless

IP: 288E E326

word locsta we straigth insane in the membrane on some look at me wrong and you're gonna be soaked to your drawls namsayin...this is staright scooter gangs dropped on 20s namsayin....fake siiiidddddeeeee
Old 05-10-03, 12:44 PM   #14
Atetrack define'

(no doubt pun) aiight then,its frightnen...sorry pun is in my head for some reason....hahahhahaha...you know it narc,i got this rims that constantly spin for my scooter man,and a baseball card inthe wheel,so it makes a whizzzzzzzz, sound when im doin my super soaker drive bys.....
Old 05-10-03, 12:48 PM   #15
Narcicyst
Narcelus Flawless

IP: 288E E326

word pull a soaked-by on they asses namsayin...but make sure yoyu get outta there fast before the retaliate with water balloons dunny