RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Verbal Imagery
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who Wrote This Topic Better?
L.I. 5 71.43%
Apotheosis 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-19-04, 10:51 PM   #16
L.I.
Miss Me?

IP: 4289 77F4

who the fuck r eitherof you...u arent experienced voters....pfff....sniff sniff....i smell dickriding...faggots

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.  
Old 07-19-04, 11:04 PM   #17
Metaskriptz
Doper Then Dope

Nah they elevated Status....Thanks guys ....

if they voted for you, you would have said Thank you and stuff and
say Your elevated status

But since me and apo is close and People is voting hnestly...

Sniff Sniff...

have some dignety..Nah J/p But its all coo

DOPER THEN DOPE
Send a message via AIM to Metaskriptz  
Old 07-19-04, 11:12 PM   #18
Poppa Kap
Banned: Spamming

IP: 4C49 64C6

well me & mets are 2-2 hopefully state will come bak and explain the vote....................can u keep this open so we can see who is a clear winner? im out now ne ways pz

Old 07-19-04, 11:14 PM   #19
Metaskriptz
Doper Then Dope

I have to Obide Rules...But if he votes..me and you will have a Regular Topical battle in the Tourny to see who will go to Finals

DOPER THEN DOPE
Old 07-19-04, 11:16 PM   #20
atti?

IP: A001 97D8

Aiight It Was Like This...
Meta: I Was Feeling Your Verse Even Though It Didnt Really Seem Anthing Special To Me...
You Know, It Didnt Have That Factor That Just Makes Something Stand Out, But The Lyrical Content Was Most Deffinately There...
Decent Imagery And Flow Was Pretty Nice...

Apo:Very Nice, Flow, Content...
And What Really Showd Me You Won This Was Your Concept That You Built AROUND Your Given Topic...
I Think It's Very Important To Make Everything Your Own...
And You Did That Better Then Meta While L.I Stuck To Titley To The Given Topic...

L.I:Flow And Content Was Hot, But What Lost It Was Your Lack Of Creativity...
I Think If You Just Streched Your Mind Further Away From "Loss For Words" Then You And Apo Would Be Neck And Neck And This Would Be An Extremely Hard Battle Judge...

Final Vote:Apotheosis...
~One~

Old 07-19-04, 11:17 PM   #21
L.E
L.E

IP: F27C 3A87

A'ight...this was a hot topical...Meta...nice drop...feelin imagery...nice structure and flow...decent vocab...nice story. Apothesis....structure was a lil wierd...but imagery was nice. Vocab was interesting...overall nice shit. L.I...nice shit fo real. I think you came the best in this one...you are more experienced in topicals than the other two...you took it wit an overall better imagery and story, and structure and flow was nice.

Hot topical, no hate.

Vote- L.I

Hit this up plz. Thx.

http://community.rapbattles.com/sho...724#post1421724
Old 07-19-04, 11:29 PM   #22
Metaskriptz
Doper Then Dope

How is everyone voting Since L.I. had a fit....Hew must be telling people to vote....
Because First hes wondering who them people that voted for me and

Why im getting votes and d/res and now Its Wiered how all these people are voting Now.....Tisk Tisk Tisk

DOPER THEN DOPE
Old 07-19-04, 11:32 PM   #23
L.E
L.E

IP: F27C 3A87

I voted honestly....so don't call me a fuckin' dickryder.
Old 07-19-04, 11:33 PM   #24
Metaskriptz
Doper Then Dope

im not...Im just saying is Wierd...But its coo...Calm Down
haha...if I lose I lose if anyone of them Lose they lose

But Time Almost up

DOPER THEN DOPE
Old 07-19-04, 11:52 PM   #25
shadow
bingo!

IP: AAF4 20CB

l.i. you had actually a nice verse with good flow and average structure your lines could be shorter..
you stayed on topic well and this won you the battle..you just beat them by a tiny bit..not much dont brag..
lol 8.5/10

apo..i like what you got going on with your structure rhyme evryother line and it was honestly pretty great props on that..your verse was all around nice..proud of you man..but i felt li did better with this wack topic lol
8.2/10

meta..you structure was good and you had me..well that is untill the end a lil after half waay through u lost me..u kinda sunk off topic..they both only beat you by a hair apo's vesre was barely better than you..

overall 8.0/10
didnt come hard enought my vote L.I.
Old 07-20-04, 12:36 AM   #26
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

metaskripts:

very good verse...you had decent imagery it could have been better...i think you also had some decent wordplay...your first half of the verse really struck me as amazing it was tight knit and well done...but your second half really fell off i think you lost the topic halfway through...the vocabulary was definately better than the other two verses and for the most part your verse was consistent...

overall : 8.2/10

Apotheosis: i was really feeling your verse...i thought i wouldnt like your structure but it really made your verse a little bit hotter...you probably had the best imagery but L.I was close to you in that section...decent verse overall...i think your vocab definately could have been better this was the most basic topical verse i have seen from you... it seemed like you didnt put your all into this battle and you slacked a little but still you were consistent and it was a good read

overall : 7.9/10

L.I...once again the wordplay stands out in a league of its own...you really tooko a hold of this topic and made it work for you...you didnt force anything and you pulled the whole verse together...so you definately took it in the wordplay and multies category...i also think you stayed on topic better than the other 2 verses....i dont think this was your best topical piece but it is up there with the other hott ones you have done...your structure was practically perfect and you used words to your advantage i think you had good vocab not as good as metaskripts but definately well wrote

overall : 8.4/10

Flow: Apotheosis
Multies: L.I
Wordplay: L.I
Imagery: Apotheosis
Vocabulary: Metaskripts
Consistency: Metaskripts
Who stayed On Topic The Best: L.I
Which I enjoyed The Most: L.I

vote: L.I

i think metaskripts had a solid verse and would have won this battle if the last 6 lines were wrote better...you fell off topic there...i liked your verse also apotheosis...but i dont think you put as much effort into this verse as you could have...L.I i think you edged this battle out and won

~!1!~

Very Nice Battle...Very Well-Written Topicals But L.I Really Wrote This One The Best

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.  
Old 07-20-04, 12:43 AM   #27
MetaPhysik
Run Bitch......Ruunn!!!!!

IP: EE7A 8918

Aight this was a good battle but I would have to say L.I took this. MetA and Apoth was dope but L.I.s was better

1 li
2 meta
3 apoth
Old 07-20-04, 12:48 AM   #28
Metaskriptz
Doper Then Dope

Fuck it....L.I Wont.....This Stays Closed and L.I. Moves On

Me and apo will have a lost on our record

DOPER THEN DOPE
Old 07-20-04, 12:54 AM   #29
Metaskriptz
Doper Then Dope

Aight the only way for this To Go on Apo's Record if his name is in their Too So his name is going to be on their Also

DOPER THEN DOPE