RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > A.T.T
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-06, 09:24 PM   #1
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

Suggestions

IP: F3A3 33B6

Just thought I would make a suggestion thread.....feel free to erase it if you want LE

One suggestion I might make is to come up with a new idea for the points system. You say that a person will get 2 extra points for every vote that he has over an 8.....correct? If this is true, why the fuck would I give anyone over an 8 in anything.....these are my competitors. I can simply lower all of my standards to a 0-7 rating instead of a 0-10. I know that it's probably too short notice to get a voting council for extra points only, but that would be a suggestion. I'd also say to do something with posting the songs in the songs forum and go off of feedback, but some people on here have more of a following than others and that would be unfair. Some people also have a bigger buddy list....lol. I'm really trying to think of a way to get these extra points, but it's hard....lol. Maybe you can give points on the amount of votes people give, like if someone votes on five or more battles, they get an extra *** point(s). I don't know man......but with the way you have it now, you may not get anyone to give a person over an 8.

Another Suggestion. Maybe you could incorperate some sort of theme into the battles, like make two people do a club song, or a love song, or something along those lines. Nothing has to be an exact topic like "the underside of an aardvark's scrotum," But some sort of comparison is necessary besides the fact that they are both songs......
Old 02-08-06, 09:53 PM   #2
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: BACC 8E92

exactly

this is what neeeds too happen

Old 02-09-06, 11:56 AM   #3
Mc Wicked
Flyweight

IP: 61DC 94A7

Yeah I tought that it would be dumb with the point system, but the voting for the extra points isnt a good idea either. I think u should make it manditory for everyone to vote on battles and if they dont vote on the selected number take 1 point away for each battle they didnt vote on.

I think the topics could be better..... There to dirrect and str8 to the point I think u should give us some room to work

Old 02-09-06, 02:38 PM   #4
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.

Text Record: 48-16
Audio Record: 17-11
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E0D3 0F5E

2 people battling should have same topic....
can't compare 2 different types
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett