RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-09, 12:51 PM   #31
Compose

IP: CD42 4056

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
So, i guess it turns out that they are going to cremate his 90% plastic body into legos so that way kids can finally touch him for once.

we'll keep you updated as more info comes out

Not gonna hate on you for having your opinion about MJ, but factually you have no clue what MJ did.

Nobody knows except MJ, and the kids, and God if god exists. You can have your opinion but you shouldn't shout it all over the place and be completely disrespectful about it.

I don't believe in Christianity but I don't make it a mission to disrespect what other people believe unless they bother me first.

This thread is just crazy immature in general.
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 07-02-09, 12:55 PM   #32
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C634 12BD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
Not gonna hate on you for having your opinion about MJ, but factually you have no clue what MJ did.

Nobody knows except MJ, and the kids, and God if god exists. You can have your opinion but you shouldn't shout it all over the place and be completely disrespectful about it.

I don't believe in Christianity but I don't make it a mission to disrespect what other people believe unless they bother me first. I don't think MJ did anything to those kids but I don't make it a mission to defend him either.

This thread is just crazy immature in general.

holy shit, please PLEASE dont tell me you and swagger have been hanging out

dumb shit rubs off on people now a days

all i stated was that the faggot paid someone 20 million before his trial, wayyy before his trial, like years before it, for an inncident he had with a child...than he goes to tril for another inncident, than mulitple cases start poppin up? and HE continues to put himself in the situation knowing that people will try to munipulate the situation.

Listen, 1 time...even 2 incidents, sure could be a fluke, not like 5 (that were even reported)...the dude was feeding little kids merlot and callin it jesus juice

come on man, only a chomo would think up the nickname jesus juice for a glass of wine.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 07-02-09, 01:06 PM   #33
Compose

Quote:
holy shit, please PLEASE dont tell me you and swagger have been hanging out

dumb shit rubs off on people now a days

all i stated was that the faggot paid someone 20 million before his trial, wayyy before his trial, like years before it, for an inncident he had with a child...than he goes to tril for another inncident, than mulitple cases start poppin up? and HE continues to put himself in the situation knowing that people will try to munipulate the situation.

Listen, 1 time...even 2 incidents, sure could be a fluke, not like 5 (that were even reported)...the dude was feeding little kids merlot and callin it jesus juice

come on man, only a chomo would think up the nickname jesus juice for a glass of wine.

1. Whos swagger

2. If your child was raped/molested and the offender gave you 20 mil, would you take the 20 mil or go for real justice in trial. I've seen lots, and i mean lots of wrong doings on people who just want to make a buck. One person got the balls to sue Mike and numerous others followed.

3. Mike answered why he paid the 20 mil, its on youtube somewhere with Oprah. I want you to imagine that Mike is innocent for a second, hypothetically speaking. Imagine that someone accused you of being a child molester or whatever, and you knew that you were innocent but fighting the case would take a good 5-10 years out of your life in court dates, and millions more dollars in lawyer fees. Would you rather know you have to go through all that, or just pay off 20 million when you have the chance. Mike paying off 20 mil can mean many many things other then "hushing" them up. The parents agreeing to the deal is preposterous in its own right and deserves to be noted that its possible the parents made all of it up just so that would happen.

4. Why do you care about any of this? Apparently you don't like Mike so why bother taking the time out to write/make numerous topics just to try to bring him down. If you want to say its because you hate child molesters then fine but I expect another 100 topics for every child molester in whatever state you live in.
Old 07-02-09, 01:20 PM   #34
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
1. Whos swagger a douche bag knock off

2. If your child was raped/molested and the offender gave you 20 mil, would you take the 20 mil or go for real justice in trial. I've seen lots, and i mean lots of wrong doings on people who just want to make a buck. One person got the balls to sue Mike and numerous others followed.

dude, if my child was raped, i'm pretty sure the only for the kid to feel any closure is to show that the person who rapped them was put to justice, not just give the kid a check, becuase for 1, you can still process them in criminal court and than take them to civil court, so again, thats bullshit to say he didn't wanna have to fight them in court forever or this or that. He just gave them money praying that it never came to light.

3. Mike answered why he paid the 20 mil, its on youtube somewhere with Oprah. I want you to imagine that Mike is innocent for a second, hypothetically speaking. Imagine that someone accused you of being a child molester or whatever, and you knew that you were innocent but fighting the case would take a good 5-10 years out of your life in court dates, and millions more dollars in lawyer fees. Would you rather know you have to go through all that, or just pay off 20 million when you have the chance. Mike paying off 20 mil can mean many many things other then "hushing" them up. The parents agreeing to the deal is preposterous in its own right and deserves to be noted that its possible the parents made all of it up just so that would happen.

4. Why do you care about any of this? Apparently you don't like Mike so why bother taking the time out to write/make numerous topics just to try to bring him down. If you want to say its because you hate child molesters then fine but I expect another 100 topics for every child molester in whatever state you live in.
This is the only fucking thread i made up, and YOU came into trying to debate me about a joke i made, you got swagger who thinks if he chooses the side with more votes and talks like them that he'll look like an educated adult, even tho that venture is obviously failing and Q keeps going off on some dumbass rampage about first it being uncool that were doing it, and now its some Christian ethical debate on the fact that we aren't soley basing our opionion on this chomo fuck on how great his music was? WELL FUCK HIS MUSIC. This dude touched kids, tried to cover it with money, and now is dead. SO fuck this dead ass chomo. He can fuck off and die again for all i give a fuck.

and one more thing, if you didn't get this message already

FUCK YOU

Old 07-02-09, 01:30 PM   #35
Compose

Quote:
dude, if my child was raped, i'm pretty sure the only for the kid to feel any closure is to show that the person who rapped them was put to justice, not just give the kid a check, becuase for 1, you can still process them in criminal court and than take them to civil court, so again, thats bullshit to say he didn't wanna have to fight them in court forever or this or that. He just gave them money praying that it never came to light.

You didn't get what I said/didn't answer. You just said that you'd want the person who raped your child to be put to justice and not just a check. But the parents of the raped child just took the check... meaning it opens the possibility that thats all they were looking for and not justice.

Quote:
This is the only fucking thread i made up, and YOU came into trying to debate me about a joke i made, you got swagger who thinks if he chooses the side with more votes and talks like them that he'll look like an educated adult, even tho that venture is obviously failing and Q keeps going off on some dumbass rampage about first it being uncool that were doing it, and now its some Christian ethical debate on the fact that we aren't soley basing our opionion on this chomo fuck on how great his music was? WELL FUCK HIS MUSIC. This dude touched kids, tried to cover it with money, and now is dead. SO fuck this dead ass chomo. He can fuck off and die again for all i give a fuck.

You also never answered anything else. You made 1 thread but thats still 1 thread that you made. You haven't answered why you care enough to make that 1 thread. You also never answered whether you'd want to spend 5-10 years and 100 mil defending yourself or if you'd rather just pay off the 20 mil at one time and get it done.

I didn't come into the topic to debate you I said you do not know what happened between MJ and the kids, which is the only fact in this entire topic. I don't know, you don't know, so stop assuming and trying to bring down someone who just died over an assumption.

Quote:
and one more thing, if you didn't get this message already

FUCK YOU

Ok? Is that supposed to make me cry inside or something.
Old 07-02-09, 01:49 PM   #36
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
You didn't get what I said/didn't answer. You just said that you'd want the person who raped your child to be put to justice and not just a check. But the parents of the raped child just took the check... meaning it opens the possibility that thats all they were looking for and not justice.

actually i HAVE stated that MULTIPLE times already that im sure some of those families were trying to get to his money, but that still doesn't change the fact that after the first time he continued and continued to put himself int he sitautions to get extroted

You also never answered anything else. You made 1 thread but thats still 1 thread that you made. You haven't answered why you care enough to make that 1 thread. You also never answered whether you'd want to spend 5-10 years and 100 mil defending yourself or if you'd rather just pay off the 20 mil at one time and get it done.

i made a thread that had a joke in it? the fuck is wrong with you? did ya skip that first post and just rush in here with some dumbass argumenet? and when it comes to spending 5-10 years, or 100 mill, ROFLLL, are you taht dumb? he had enough money to hold out those motherfuckers for a million years. due to the fact they were poor he could have easily just stalled the courts out until the other side didn't hav eth emoney to proceed. Cuz you know they weren't comin in with ANY money or he could have easily sued them for slander, but he knew he did it, and ddint' want it coming out into the public, its as simple as day, whats even greater about all this is that you guys keep saying im ignorant to the facts, MOTHER FUCKERS you all keep clinging to one thing that makes him innocnet 'he makes great music' ROFL..hahah, hypocrites at their best.

I didn't come into the topic to debate you I said you do not know what happened between MJ and the kids, which is the only fact in this entire topic. I don't know, you don't know, so stop assuming and trying to bring down someone who just died over an assumption.

bringing someone down? that faggot brought himself down by letting kids sleep in his bed and feeding merlot all night, stop jockin some idea that he was a good hearted individual, he was a chomo. period.

Ok? Is that supposed to make me cry inside or something.

that fuck you thing, no, it was jut becuase i had to type something outisde the quote.

Old 07-02-09, 02:37 PM   #37
Compose

Quote:
actually i HAVE stated that MULTIPLE times already that im sure some of those families were trying to get to his money, but that still doesn't change the fact that after the first time he continued and continued to put himself int he sitautions to get extroted

He could be putting himself back into these situations...or different people could just keep sueing him because they want money. Either one could be right, both of us don't know the answer.

Quote:
i made a thread that had a joke in it? the fuck is wrong with you? did ya skip that first post and just rush in here with some dumbass argumenet? and when it comes to spending 5-10 years, or 100 mill, ROFLLL, are you taht dumb? he had enough money to hold out those motherfuckers for a million years. due to the fact they were poor he could have easily just stalled the courts out until the other side didn't hav eth emoney to proceed. Cuz you know they weren't comin in with ANY money or he could have easily sued them for slander, but he knew he did it, and ddint' want it coming out into the public, its as simple as day, whats even greater about all this is that you guys keep saying im ignorant to the facts, MOTHER FUCKERS you all keep clinging to one thing that makes him innocnet 'he makes great music' ROFL..hahah, hypocrites at their best.

I didn't even mention his music once before this post. He had enough money to go to court, but one court case after another, multiple possible cases, it would be very very time consuming.

This argument can go either way, there's no point in going back and forth. You could say he spent the money to hush them up, or he spent the money to avoid having to spend more + spend lots of time on something. The second would be especially right if he was innocent.

Quote:
bringing someone down? that faggot brought himself down by letting kids sleep in his bed and feeding merlot all night, stop jockin some idea that he was a good hearted individual, he was a chomo. period.

If you can watch multiple Michael interviews or listen to numerous songs and STILL believe Michael was downright evil, you're crazy imo. The guy was the most soft spoken dude I ever seen, practically everything he ever says is always kind and he wrote so many songs about that kinda stuff. Come on now, anybody with a brain can watch/listen to all this stuff and know he's not out to get anyone. I can't possibly see how someone would think Michael is an evil/bad person.

And yes you are bringing him down, regardless of whether he was innocent or not. You're doing all of this based off an assumption. It's futile, pointless, immature, baseless, take your pick.
Old 07-02-09, 02:46 PM   #38
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
He could be putting himself back into these situations...or different people could just keep sueing him because they want money. Either one could be right, both of us don't know the answer.

I didn't even mention his music once before this post. He had enough money to go to court, but one court case after another, multiple possible cases, it would be very very time consuming.

This argument can go either way, there's no point in going back and forth. You could say he spent the money to hush them up, or he spent the money to avoid having to spend more + spend lots of time on something. The second would be especially right if he was innocent.

If you can watch multiple Michael interviews or listen to numerous songs and STILL believe Michael was downright evil, you're crazy imo. The guy was the most soft spoken dude I ever seen, practically everything he ever says is always kind and he wrote so many songs about that kinda stuff. Come on now, anybody with a brain can watch/listen to all this stuff and know he's not out to get anyone. I can't possibly see how someone would think Michael is an evil/bad person.

And yes you are bringing him down, regardless of whether he was innocent or not. You're doing all of this based off an assumption. It's futile, pointless, immature, baseless, take your pick.

we wont go back and forth ne more

but those two things ...rofl...god, just proves how fucking dumb you are

no one though a man like Jeffery Dahmer could do what he did cuz he was white and middle class with a good paying job. Who'da though huh?

So since Micheal was soft spoken and acted like a child 90% of the time, it means he wouldn't wanna BE a child and kiss CHILDREN? hmm....logically i'd think the steps kinda of keep progressing that hes a child molesture...but fuck man, i guess when you just throw in the jesus juice and pay off's...your right, he is no one where NEAR what i'd be thinkin, cuz im just immature and have baseless information, right? cuz you know, im preseneting FACTS, not ASSUMPTIONS, .....but fuck man, your right. Cuz he was proved innoncent through our court systems, which by all accounts really do the best job, i mean ask Nichole Brown.

assumptions, rofl, hahaha...yeah buddy

Old 07-02-09, 02:51 PM   #39
Compose

Quote:
we wont go back and forth ne more

but those two things ...rofl...god, just proves how fucking dumb you are

no one though a man like Jeffery Dahmer could do what he did cuz he was white and middle class with a good paying job. Who'da though huh?

So since Micheal was soft spoken and acted like a child 90% of the time, it means he wouldn't wanna BE a child and kiss CHILDREN? hmm....logically i'd think the steps kinda of keep progressing that hes a child molesture...but fuck man, i guess when you just throw in the jesus juice and pay off's...your right, he is no one where NEAR what i'd be thinkin, cuz im just immature and have baseless information, right? cuz you know, im preseneting FACTS, not ASSUMPTIONS, .....but fuck man, your right. Cuz he was proved innoncent through our court systems, which by all accounts really do the best job, i mean ask Nichole Brown.

assumptions, rofl, hahaha...yeah buddy

There's also thousands of people locked up right now who didn't do the crime. It could go either way.

You're taking one side of the argument because you believe MJ did it, i'm taking the other because I don't think he did.

Only difference is i'm not making topics talking about MJ based off my assumption, and I have the intelligence to admit that its possible I can be wrong if it were ever proven so.
Old 07-02-09, 03:09 PM   #40
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
There's also thousands of people locked up right now who didn't do the crime. It could go either way.

You're taking one side of the argument because you believe MJ did it, i'm taking the other because I don't think he did.

Only difference is i'm not making topics talking about MJ based off my assumption, and I have the intelligence to admit that its possible I can be wrong if it were ever proven so.

DUDE, EITHER DID I...ROFL

are you crazy? go look at the first post, DUMBASS

fucking kiddy fiddlers and there assumptions

Old 07-02-09, 07:49 PM   #41
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

who the fuck cares whether he was innocent or guilty? he's fucking dead and you are still debating over that shit. let it be. if you think he was innocent, that is your choice and good for you. if you think he was guilty and like to make jokes about it.. again, that's your choice. just stop fucking debating like a couple of bitches.
Old 07-02-09, 07:56 PM   #42
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
who the fuck cares whether he was innocent or guilty? he's fucking dead and you are still debating over that shit. let it be. if you think he was innocent, that is your choice and good for you. if you think he was guilty and like to make jokes about it.. again, that's your choice. just stop fucking debating like a couple of bitches.

u stay outta this you child malesting fucker

Old 07-03-09, 09:27 AM   #43
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

well, come on dude... its getting a little stupid now.
Old 07-10-09, 04:04 PM   #44
steve_swagger
martien musik

IP: 37B1 79DF

lol how and were was i owned???
coke is broke
lives on rapverse
has no idea what life is like outside his bubble

congrats your officially bubble boy you ugly ginger headed fuck

and lmao at soulja boy creating swagger lmfaooooooooooooooo

just keep proving why your on this rap board