RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-04, 04:36 AM   #1
MS13-MaYHeM
New to RV

Gang Related Info

IP:

Well i was searching the net about the gang i am currently in called MS13 which meens Mara Salvatrucha which translates into Long Live El Salvador, and i came across your guy's site. I started reading all the peoples post and how dumb some of them sound. Some of u guys are saying "ya i am a blood!" or "ya i am crip" but u are just trying to show off because u know 1 gangster. Ok well let me break it down for u guys how the gang life is here in California Los Angles (where the gangs are the worst). First of all the one guys who said that he knows people from MS13 problly only knows a few and would not be able to join. He also said that he wants to get into a gang or crew called "187"..... wow... let me just say in all the days i have been around i have never heard of a bunch of nerds called that. 187 meens kill. when a gang puts out a 187 on someone or something that meens there gonna kill it. Anyways he also said that 18st gang wanted to jump him... let me tell you buddy 18st is the main rivals of MS13 in the world there are no bigger rivals in gangs besides them two. 18st might jump u but they wont kill you unless ur from MS13. Now to give u guys a little more info on me i am from MS13 Clicka SLSW and they call me Mayhem. Well if you guys want more info on gangs in LA or MS13 you can email me at pixel_155@hotmail.com