RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-09, 01:35 PM   #16
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: EDDE 60F5

talking about the politics of hip hop is so 90's..
Old 02-18-09, 11:01 PM   #17
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0FA0 9C00

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Roy
what the fuck is an underground?

If they're so dope people would notice them. Not to say that most aren't dope, but its not what people want to hear. I love underground, but I also listen to commercial hip hop, and it's hip-hop purists that are killing this thing if anything.

agreeded the so called 'dope' m.cs are really boring and unoriginal 99% of the time.they bore me with nonsense retoric that i or anyone else dont want to hear.

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-09, 09:04 AM   #18
one way
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-1
IP: B158 C755

The only reason people are "noticed" is because they have a multi million dollar major record lable behind them promoting their music, but the underground MC's dotn want to sign contracts and be owned and told how to rap and what to write, the underground has no limits, the underground its for the rappers who don't want to spit about money drugs bitches and guns. Not to mention that the industry artist themselvs do not make fuck all off their music, if they have any money its from shows, company sponsors, advertisments and shit like that.

as for the underground boring you? you either havn't heard it or your too basic to understand making it unenjoyable for you.

small things amuse small minds, I think is the saying, and take it how you want but my experiences, I've never saw a well educated, intellegent person regularly enjoy any rap from the industry, except for girls drunk dancing at a club.

Myspace

It's ok to make money, Legit or illegal...
But it's treason when you turn your back on your people.
Old 02-21-09, 09:19 PM   #19
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Roy
what the fuck is an underground?

If they're so dope people would notice them. Not to say that most aren't dope, but its not what people want to hear. I love underground, but I also listen to commercial hip hop, and it's hip-hop purists that are killing this thing if anything.

truest shit anyone ever said.............

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 02-21-09, 09:22 PM   #20
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by one way
The only reason people are "noticed" is because they have a multi million dollar major record lable behind them promoting their music, but the underground MC's dotn want to sign contracts and be owned and told how to rap and what to write, the underground has no limits, the underground its for the rappers who don't want to spit about money drugs bitches and guns. Not to mention that the industry artist themselvs do not make fuck all off their music, if they have any money its from shows, company sponsors, advertisments and shit like that.

as for the underground boring you? you either havn't heard it or your too basic to understand making it unenjoyable for you.

small things amuse small minds, I think is the saying, and take it how you want but my experiences, I've never saw a well educated, intellegent person regularly enjoy any rap from the industry, except for girls drunk dancing at a club.

wrong.jean grey,talib,mos def,common and jedi mind tricks are all on major labels.90% of the so called underground artists are on major labels either signed or through distibution.they are bring and uninivative to say the least.kanye west and lil wayne have done more with the sound of hip hop and new topics then any 100 'underground' artists have done in 20 years and thats a fact.underground artists even have boring ass beats that usually can be made by a 10 year old.

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE