RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-06, 02:27 PM   #46
Black Dragon
~Spitten Fire~

IP: 2A9D B363

^^he's got a point, when's tha last time u heard a european rapper tourin in tha states.........
Old 10-04-06, 03:20 PM   #47
B To The D
Nt Your Average

Text Record: 24-5
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 4-1
IP: F0AB B0CA

Smh @ you thinkin england aint dangerous...check ya facts

And yeah,American "Ghettos" are over dramatised & mostly bullshit...

Beeston,Leeds....go check that out...or Hackney...smh,get ya facts fore you talkin frap bruv
Send a message via AIM to B To The D Send a message via MSN to B To The D   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-06, 06:52 PM   #48
shawty32
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0BCC 4FD7

i aint proud niggas b killin niggas in america and illegal hispanics r takin over im makin a point american rap is an american art this country was built on slavery rap is a type of soul music for african AMERICANS our country was built on black slaves and we get out our aggression thru OUR music rap is american culture and thats my point
its not commercialized dmx,tupac,biggie,the game,50 cent and alot more grew up in the hood and the ghetto and rap music is all they know so dont take that from us thats ours
Old 10-04-06, 06:56 PM   #49
shawty32
New to RV

trust me brotha the ghetto is no a joke its not over dramatized its niggas slayin niggas 24/7 basicaly every nigga fo himself
Old 10-04-06, 07:40 PM   #50
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 3A9D 1961

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawty32
i aint proud niggas b killin niggas in america and illegal hispanics r takin over im makin a point american rap is an american art this country was built on slavery rap is a type of soul music for african AMERICANS our country was built on black slaves and we get out our aggression thru OUR music rap is american culture and thats my point
its not commercialized dmx,tupac,biggie,the game,50 cent and alot more grew up in the hood and the ghetto and rap music is all they know so dont take that from us thats ours

You are a tit.

Give us baseball back.
Old 10-04-06, 07:59 PM   #51
shawty32
New to RV

this is probly the last comment im gon post and the nigga above me needs to put that crack pipe down i will never respect a brit rapper a australia rapper yall can pull out random fuckin hoods i aint never heard of im my life lol all u wunt im sure a u heard of our hoods and every american here wud have my back yall aint gon get respect
baseball? homie take it bak dickhead then id say give us yo t.v. yo computer ya phone lmao
Old 10-04-06, 08:01 PM   #52
shawty32
New to RV

and england aint the ghetto
Old 10-04-06, 10:22 PM   #53
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 7F89 BB76

I dont give a fuck about Baseball

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-06, 12:21 AM   #54
Czar Bishop
Zar Bi-Shup

Text Record: 2-0
IP: C5F5 015A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
english rap is only loved in england.

i love english rap.. i'm from texas..

i know alot of ppl in the states that love english rap..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
i dont liek this czar kid
Send a message via MSN to Czar Bishop Send a message via Yahoo to Czar Bishop   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-06, 01:05 AM   #55
TROUBLESOME™
scotia's finest

Audio Record: 3-2
IP: EA03 FBCE

willz just an ignorant fuck which is why hes no where in life
Old 10-05-06, 04:47 AM   #56
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 4759 8FE0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dragon
^^he's got a point, when's tha last time u heard a european rapper tourin in tha states.........

Dizzee Rascal, Akala, SAS...can i keep the names running in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-06, 04:54 AM   #57
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
you havent even heard 90% of the rappers in the us industry, how can you say they are complete and utter commercial garbage.
yes, we ALL do LOVE american rap.
because whatever english rapper you love and look up to, best believe he look up to an american rapper
whether the rapper is old school or new school
we all love american rap
yall might say yall hate it (which yall would be syaing only to continue the argument) but im 100% sure that every non american rapper yall like looks up to an american rapper.
oh, and english rap maybe big in europe and australia, thats it
because its sure as hell isnt big in american, underground OR commercial

maybe so...but you havent heard every rapper either...and it's true...not all people like American rap...and i aint talkin bout old fogees 'n' shit like that...i'm talkin hip hop heads who ACTUALLY hate the American hip hop scene because it's so close minded...personally like i said or should of said was that 90% of WHAT I HEAR coming out of America at the moment IS bollocks. Hip hop in Commercial America's in the process of being replaced by fuckin nit wits on wacky crunk beats doing a fuckin dance that shoulda died out when the 60's was over...

you're entire statement about non-american rap only being loved in the country it's being made in is completely wrong...even "top commercial" rappers are loving the UK scene i.e Twista (did a track with Lethal Bizzle) Snoop Dogg (big fan of The Streets) oh and most lately...KRS One (Did a collab wit Skinnyman and other heads i forget their names).

think what you want...but hip hop is bigger than just America buddy

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-06, 04:58 AM   #58
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:

and you think there was no slaves in ANY OTHER COUNTRY say oh i don't know...ENGLAND!

bro you're so misguided you'd be told a white sheep was a fox with a mowhawk and you'd believe it...

and most them names you mentioned...in the rap scene are trash...and Game's a fake through and through, 50 Cent...ahahahahaha stay on RV a lil longer bud you'l find out

and i'll say this for the last time...England ain't all houses of parliament and open fields bruv...live here for 6 months and i GUARENTEE you'll be speaking differently...

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 10-05-06, 04:59 AM   #59
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
and england aint the ghetto

no...but we got Endz, Council Estates fuckin areas you "ghetto boys" wouldn't wanna go through a dark night...

we're not into over dramatising everything like Yanks...we're not Hollywood

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 10-05-06, 07:27 AM   #60
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 3A9D 1961

Quote:
this is probly the last comment im gon post and the nigga above me needs to put that crack pipe down i will never respect a brit rapper a australia rapper yall can pull out random fuckin hoods i aint never heard of im my life lol all u wunt im sure a u heard of our hoods and every american here wud have my back yall aint gon get respect
baseball? homie take it bak dickhead then id say give us yo t.v. yo computer ya phone lmao

Which shows your ignorance, industrial revoloution...? English...yeah.

And mate, a random hood?! Do you know even know whats happening in moss side.

You couldnt cope in moss, cheetham, longsite, salford etc.

And there just manchester.