RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-05, 07:03 PM   #1
Sik Wit It

DJ Kay Slay Added To Shade 45

IP: 258C A279

Rap and hip-hop DJ Kay Slay is host of a new weekly, four-hour mix show called Streetsweeper Radio exclusively on SIRIUS Satellite Radio.

Streetsweeper Radio can be heard Wednesdays from 8 pm to 12 midnight ET on Shade 45, the uncensored hip-hop radio channel co-produced by SIRIUS and Eminem.

"Being on SIRIUS Satellite Radio is the best thing that can ever happen to a DJ from the street like myself," said DJ Kay Slay. "The listener gets raw, uncut, no-holds-barred hip-hop. My show is 360 degrees of the street * exclusives, freestyles, special guests, and, of course, drama."

New York City native DJ Kay Slay (born Keith Grayson) is one of the biggest names in the mixtape business. After starting out as a DJ and graffiti artist, he rose to become one of the city’s best known hip-hop DJs, and is credited with making some of the most influential mixtapes in hip-hop. He became known as the Drama King from his role in some of hip-hop’s most popular and publicized rap battles, such as the one between Jay-Z and Nas.

DJ Kay Slay has released three albums: The Streetsweeper Vol. 1, The Streetsweeper Vol. 2: The Pain From the Game, and most recently Game of Death for the Shaquille O’Neal-backed label Deja34, for which he serves as head of A&R (artists and repertoire). He has also won numerous Mix Tape Awards. DJ Kay Slay appears as himself in the popular video NFL Street Game, and his hit single "Who Gives A What Where You From" from the game’s soundtrack has also been featured in ESPN football highlights.

DJ Kay Slay’s street roots are important to him, and he is currently involved with developing and signing new hip-hop talent in addition to continuing his annual Harlem kids’ basketball tournament.

DJ Kay Slay joins such other top talent on Shade 45 as DJ Clinton Sparks, DJ Cipha Sounds, DJ Felli Fel, DJ Muggs, DJ Tony Touch, The Aphilliates, Tony Yayo and DJ Whoo Kid, among others.

For more info., check out www.sirius.com.
Old 08-04-05, 07:16 PM   #2
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....

IP: 0D11 88C9

ohhhh werd thats gon be hott due to that i have sirius.....lol

STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense   Reply With Quote