RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lyricist Battle League > LBL Archives > LBL Magazines
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-06, 08:58 AM   #1
KempoMRK
The Saviour

Post LBL Magazine (30th April 2006)

IP: 8145 E511

Intro

Well this week was certainly better and all round more of an improvement on the league than last week. We only had 4 people no-shows and they were all people who bring fuck all to the league, so that was good. The battles were in general pretty one sided though; it was quite hard to find a best battle. Mimesis vs N.Tavarez happened, not like it was supposed to though. They both said they were going 30 lines but stuff came up and they only dropped 12. It was still a decent battle though, just not the EPIC we were hoping for. Maybe next time. So Rell is being interviewed this week after making his way to the title match, I think he’s pretty underrated so this interview should dispel those thoughts and give you all an insight on him etc. Chrit is being interviewed as well, due to there being no interview last week. Which leads me to my next point, a lot of nice people signed in this week. Chrit, Jay Walker, L.I., Franchise and Silencer are all nice and should do some damage in the league. This gets the competition up which is dope, as it’s what the league was lacking.

Chat, Predictions & Rankings

This has got a bit of an overhaul, well sort of. Rankings are now being added into this thread, along with a topic of the week. Basically a question, which should hopefully open discussion about things, as I’ve been a bit disappointed at how inactive the chat thread has been. It’s hardly a large concern though, so if you don’t wanna chat then don’t, but the thread is there and it’d be cool if you use it and spark discussion and stuff about the league as I always like to hear what people think, as long as its put politely lol.

Advertisement Section

Mimesis you are eligible for this as champ, so if there’s anything you would like advertised just hit me up with a PM and I’ll put it in as long as you’re champ. Remember also, that if you vote on 4 extra battles then you can advertise in the mag as well.

Special Event Next Month

As the last one was somewhat unorganised, I thought I’d start discussion about the next one early. Anyone who wants to specifically battle someone then just reply and I’ll set it up, as long as neither are in the champ or contender match. And a name, giving me some ideas for a name would be great also.

Feedback

Are you happy with the way the league is being run? Anything you think should be changed? Anything you think should be added? Drop your replies and I’ll read them and implement them if I like what you’ve suggested.

Battle Reviews
LBL Championship Match: 1. Mimesis (4-0) vs 2. N.Tavarez (3-1)

They were meant to go 30 lines but it didn’t happen due to busyness. What they did drop though was pretty nice and involved fucking harsh Sezsion like personals from Mimesis, over N.Tavarez’s friends death. They hit though, no doubt, and it’s what basically won Mimesis the battle as they were so personal. Tavarez had the digging for sneakers bar, which was a real nice bar and the reflexin bar was dope as well. But Mimesis came with the harsh personals such as his opener and closer and he had the outclass bar as well which was nice. Decent battle, Mimesis won 7-0.

LBL Contendership Match: 3. So Rell (3-0) vs 4. .J.Brix. (2-0)

This was a pretty nice battle. Rell came hot, had some nice concepts and hot bars. Check in to commit suicide was dope as was the spark a thought bar. Search engine bar was ok, but was worded so it didn’t fit well into the context of the concept. Brix came pretty decent, his NBA tv bar was nice. I didn’t get the Reggie bar though. Rell got this pretty easy in the end though, he just had more dope stuff and he won 5-1.

5. R-Rated (1-0) vs 6. Billy Baghdad (1-0)

Billy Baghdad no-showed and R-Rated won. R-Rated dropped a no-show verse that was ok, not enough to beat JTR next week though. So he better drop doubly nice if he wants to be in that champ match.

7. JTR (2-1) vs 8. Serbness (2-1)

After reading Serbness’s verse I’m pretty sure he bit. I know he bit this:

She a decent chick though, faggots wine and dine her
She used to play with dicks, now she puts past behind her

But then again, it is a pretty played concept. However this is not and I think it’s bit:

Like common, why strike the pose? you getting laid is when?
the camera added 15 lbs, and it looks like ya nose then took ten

Apologies if it ain’t, it could be a coincidence and I ain’t seen him biting before so I’ll let it slide. And Serb, if you bitch or moan then I WILL find the links and ban you from the league, so if you have a comment to make drop it politely lol. Anyway, Serb dropped ok but JTR dropped real nice. Prob the best verse I’ve seen him drop in the league and he moves up to the contendership match this week which I think he’ll win. JTR won 5-0.

9. Precize (1-1) vs 10. Rexless (1-1) vs 11. Danjure S. Writer (2-1)

Rexless no-showed which is no loss to the league. So that left Precize and Danjure, and they had a pretty good battle. Danjure has got a pretty whack style though, the whole doing loads of dots before the punchline I hate and he seems to put ‘’s around words to suggest wordplay, when there isn’t any. So clean up your style, make it better and you’ll be nice. Overall though Danjure dropped pretty decent, he was too inconsistent but he had some nice stuff mixed into his verse. Bargain bar was good and the cize bar was also good. Precize came better though. Right guard bar was nice, bag bar was real nice and he was just more consistent. Precize won 4-0.

12. Merkowitzzz (1-3) vs 13. Rush Lingo (2-2)

Merkowitzzz no-showed. Rush Lingo won.

14. K.ontroverzy.Y (0-2) vs 15. Chris Stylez (2-2)

This was weak. Chris brought nothing at all really, prob an off week. Kon has an awful style, numbering his bars make his verses look shit, breaking them up with bolded text looks awful as does the huge spacing out. So yeah, sort your style out ASAP. Kon had the fossilist bar which was aight, Kon got this 5-0.

16. Locotus (0-1) vs 17. Meta-A-4 (0-0)

Locotus came awful. Then again he said this was only his second battle in English, so props on that I guess. His bars were just mad simple and played. Nothing at all stood out. Meta on the other hand came pretty nice. His opener was hot as was the N bar and his closer was pretty decent as well. The rest was either bad or average, so overall a nice verse. Only thing I don’t like is putting ‘’s around the wordplay, the voters’ll get it, don’t worry lol. Meta-A-4 won 5-0. Also, Meta, vote on one more battle next week as you only voted on 3 this week due to not understanding the rules.

18. ~Test~ (0-0) vs 19. SlicKnife (0-0)

Test didn’t come good. He has verse goggles as well lol, in that he thought he won this when he clearly didn’t. He had nothing of note in his verse. But he’ll elevate and it’s pretty clear that he’s eager to elevate so there’s no doubt he will. He signed out after this anyway. Slick on the other hand came pretty good. Will there’s a way bar was cool and the well off bar was dope, real fresh as well. Only thing I would say is drop the !’s at the end of your bars, gets annoying when you do it for them all. But Slick got this easy and won 7-0.

20. Technical (0-0) vs 21. Nick Fletcher (1-1)

Technical came ok, his verse was just mad average though. There was no quotables of note in his verse, closest was the on-line bar. Nick came pretty nice though, the nical nameplay was nice, his opener was decent and the props bar was dope. Nick breezed through this and won 9-0.

22. appollyon (0-0) vs 23. Daubs (2-2)

appollyon no-showed. Daubs won.

No Show Verses

R-Rated

Had this shit writen since the day I checked in, forgot about this and went to a dance for my college and just got back. Figured I'd drop..

Check It..
I'ma verbally smash this kid..put dents through his head..
Read his title..
It just describes his style..how he's been lyrically dead..
Fuck dude..I'm being straight up..this kid lives in a box..
Not outta cardboard..
I'm talking about the monitor sitting on his desktop..
Man..I knew this kid was an amerdextrix at first sight..
Because on the mic..
Kid got wackness on the left and garbage on the right..
This kid can't match me mind to mind..son line for line..
And when battling me..
Even your ghostwriter lacks the skill, guts, and spine..
Son your wack..ain't no way your on the level I'm on..
Dudes shits so far in the dirt..
It's only fitting that this kid calls himself Babylon..

Top Punches

Never the best, so why is it a throne you're running after?
cause in text,
like 'women who dont care much about penis'..'Cize doesnt matter'

18. Danjure S.Writer vs Precize

brother ur basic, kill him and then leave the others with braces..
ive got this in the bag..the same one that he'll cover his face with...

17. Precize vs Danjure S.Writer

fag, you won last week, but its still don't mean ya hot
bitch, add an 'N' to ur record..
..and that'll be how many predections you got

16. Meta-A-4 vs Locotus

I been doing Judo punk, so try and prove that you hard
Man, i'll just wack-ness, and prove what you are!

15. JTR vs Serbness

You shouldn't have stepped up. . now you'll be seeing the end, kid
. .Cause your rank is about to drop faster than your fucking friend did

14. Mimesis vs N.Tavarez

I'm not gon' front, You and Jack are just as dope.
See you spark a thought...now your verse is Up in Smoke.

13. So Rell vs J Brix

Fuck Tech, he ain't shit... watch me bash this low-valued lame
I won't say ure entirely worthless, just worth less than the 2nd part of ya name

12. Nick Fletcher vs Technical

I discriminate faggots, shame on 'em, wear a bag dude
And by the looks of it I aint the only one
...your art teacher must hate fags too!

11. JTR vs Serbness

i'm not the hugest fan of RV, seriously, i think text is a fad
i want some big competition.. not the fattest kid the site had

10. Meta-A-4 vs Locotus

Dude can't keep his girl happy, hes a fag you'll see
she said,
you up for 40 nights of action,so he put on nba tv

9. J Brix vs So Rell

I ate him alive, fake gangtsa, i'll pop the trigger and pull it
If Serbs reppin' Thug-Life, Tupac's happy he copped them bullets

8. JTR vs Serbness

Eat something skinny faggot, before I dish you bodily harm
Your gag reflex'n make muscles that are bigger than your arm, bitch

7. N.Tavarez vs Mimesis

Lets be real, kids predicted Serb to win, guess my fate is to die
So I'm scared to battle you
...but ONLY cuz I don't like being pictured naked by guys

6. JTR vs Serbness

You ain't been on my level in forever. . so you ain't gonna steal this
I've outclassed you for so long. .
. .staying IN school would be considered a field trip

5. Mimesis vs N.Tavarez

So save grace liked you listen to preachers.........
While I was out burying a friend, he was out digging for those sneakers

4. N.Tavarez vs Mimesis

Ever seen this might, well poor bitch I just won this spar
But you would be rich…if you were half as well-off as your punches are

3. SlicKnife vs ~Test~

Ya still joined up............... so I'll give props where they're due
...Nah, fuck that... instead I'll just use ^^ them to beat the shit out of you

2. Nick Fletcher vs Technical

You a Lie - I'll lay Brix, I mean straight up thru this guy.
Like jumping off of hotel buildings...
This bitch had to Check-In to Commit Suicide.

1. So Rell vs J Brix

Verse of the Week

JTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerB
I think

Apparance on your side ain't good, lets hope ur smart
Pictured this guy naked in class... AND FAILED ART!

^ that should be somewhere in the top punches.

I discriminate faggots, shame on 'em, wear a bag dude
And by the looks of it I aint the only one
...your art teacher must hate fags too!
Lets be real, kids predicted Serb to win, guess my fate is to die
So I'm scared to battle you
...but ONLY cuz I don't like being pictured naked by guys
I ate him alive, fake gangtsa, i'll pop the trigger and pull it
If Serbs reppin' Thug-Life, Tupac's happy he copped them bullets

Sucks being a faggot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerB
I'm taking a break from fighting (kickboxing) for awile. need a break from it, so i think ima go get the blood sucked and fix my nose.

Nice excuse for the huge nose, a lie and you know it friend
Cuz JEWISH that you didn't have a nose like them
I been doing Judo punk, so try and prove that you hard
Man, i'll just wack-ness, and prove what you are!
We can go blow for blow, I’ll crack his dome & toss ‘ness
Because I also kickbox… and ruin your home in the process

Battle of the Week

Mimesis vs N.Tavarez

Mimesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot
as soon as i come bck from the funeral

This shit ain't even close. . I'm known for just owning and wreckin
So I'll raise hell. .
. .grab your friend, and take you both to heaven
This match is over. . just accept that I'm the realest and mean. .
I'll keep raining punches while you're still trying to build up some steam
What another waste of my time. . watch as I just hurl this dude
With such a lack of people Lycan your punches. . Underworld'll sue
You ain't been on my level in forever. . so you ain't gonna steal this
I've outclassed you for so long. .
. .staying IN school would be considered a field trip
You shouldn't have stepped up. . now you'll be seeing the end, kid
. .Cause your rank is about to drop faster than your fucking friend did

10 is all I have time for this week.

N.Tavarez

uhh low blow, okay i'll match it

I champed every league you mod, so take ya wack back and be gone
I'll shit on AZ.......til Nas delete every fucking track that he's on

So save grace liked you listen to preachers.........
While I was out burying a friend, he was out digging for those sneakers
I seen ya crib you poor bitch, a robberies obsolete
Why fucking 'Jack' em? shit, he'd probably bitch about it for weeks
Dont let those LBL mags get you gassed, you not hot or as sick
But how can Mime miss the Mark? he got the mod hopping on his dick
Eat something skinny faggot, before I dish you bodily harm
Your gag reflex'n make muscles that are bigger than your arm, bitch

Interview with So Rell

To Be Edited.

Interview with Chrit

KempoMRK: Yo Chrit, how's thaaangs?

Chrit: Not bad... enjoying a nice day... sitting out on my deck.

KempoMRK: Cool cool. So, give us a bit of history and insight about yourself to the people who may not know

Chrit: Well... I started on the net back in 2000. Yeah... I sucked balls and was tossed around in the first season of the PBA... took some time off and went to RB... Became one of the best ever on RB... made some runs in RBL, and won some cash with random tourneys across then net. Anyone well versed has probably read a verse or two of mine at some point.

KempoMRK: PBA = UrbanProwlers yeah?

Chrit: yep. I was a different alias then... and no, I wont tell you what it was

KempoMRK: lol. That bad aye?

Chrit: lets just say I wasnt good

KempoMRK: We all start off that way though. How did you start battling?

Chrit: Boredom. I had done some battles at clubs and such and was a web designer anyhow. Just stumbled across this text thing one day and have done it since.

KempoMRK: How long did it take you before you became nice?

Chrit: Wasnt until sometime in '03. Shortly after starting in the RBBL (now LLL). Had just come off a few losses by the greats of that time (OnE, Mind Theory, UnEmceeAble)

KempoMRK: Tell us some stories or shit from those times lol. Like how did you do in the league?

Chrit: I started off like 0-3. Then I went on a run.... beat some decent heads at that time. Ended up with the LW title. Shortly after I left the net for awhile... Came back and did the same thing...got in RB's league... got the LW title. In fact, I was never beaten for that title. I'm the only one in RB history to never have been beaten for the LLL LW and HW titles.

KempoMRK: Good shit. How about more recently? I know you're in the LLL now, or at least when I last checked, have you been in it for the past couple of seasons when it was won by M~M, Mr W Rite etc? If so what was it like and how did you do.

Chrit: Yep. I've done decently. Beat some good heads. Never did much in the playoffs. I usually end up not showing or some other random bullshit. I'm 4-0 this season so far... who knows, maybe I'll take this season. Interesting fact about M~M... we've battled 3 times. I've never lost. I'm one of the few heads, possibly the only one to be able to claim that.

KempoMRK: Cool. As you're in the LLL especially, what made you join the LBL?

Chrit: Someone said something about RV. I decided to go just check things out. It just so happens I'm on one of those streaks of just wanting to write so I looked at the league, saw some decent competition. Also saw some decent mags being posted. I'm an arrogant dude, so I see good mags and good competition so of course I'll join for a bit. We'll just see how the voters here like my style.

KempoMRK: Do you think your style is at all different as such to what RV people like?

Chrit: I'm not sure as of yet. Im guessing slightly, all sites differ a bit. Judging by some of the verses, I have a different style. I'm still seeing alot of overdone wordplay getting props here. But that will all change with time.

KempoMRK: I dunno, I think it's the same sorta thing at RB. Like I saw a amnesia bar get props a couple of weeks ago. It just, as you said, differs. Who do you think will be able to challenge you in the LBL?

Chrit: Mim is decent. I've seen him around RB and a bit in the RBL... Other than that... from what I hear... that JTR kid... maybe that So.Rell kid??? I dont really know any of these heads other than Mim so its hard to say. I wouldnt be suprised to catch a loss to one of those kids I havent heard though however. I come with a hugely personal style so I'm at a bit of a disadvantage knowing nothing about these kids.

KempoMRK: Kids lol. You're like the Dad of this league haha. Do you see yourself champing this league and if so how soon

Chrit: If Mim is still there in a few weeks, I see taking it then. I'm predicting a 30 lines pic battle. Pry one of the best RV has ever seen. I'll take it 10-6.

KempoMRK: Sounds good. You checked out your opponent, Tech Skillz, this week? If so what do you think of him?

Chrit: I have no clue... I just found a pic thread of him. Already dropped a verse. He may as well no-show.

KempoMRK: Yeah, it seems like he will do. Let's go into a bit more history shit. What's your fave battle you've had?

Chrit: hmm... vs KaZe on RB... its in RB legends... battling was getting stale at the time and we dropped a 30 liner that got everyone talking. Also another 30 vs Avalon for the LLL Title... battle filled with personals... and the recent 50 vs Quo... again... very personal stuff. Oh yeah, I won all 3.

KempoMRK: Nice. What other sites do you visit except RB and RV and have you done anything of note there if so?

Chrit: RM... I'm in the RBL right now... never did much there however... I usually go about 4-0 or 5-0 then forget to show up. Something about that site makes it too easy to no-show. RTM was the shit... I was walking through the SAG tourney before it went down for good. RnR was nice... I made some noise in leagues there. 411 wasnt bad... beat a few good heads there.

KempoMRK: What's RTM?

Chrit: ripthemic.org

KempoMRK: Who else went there?

Chrit: pretty much everyone... the RTM invitation tourney was always a huge deal... they invited the top 64 heads on the net... seing guys like Num, User, Fracture, Aloe, Metasin, Metheus (RIP), Resin, Gal-V, Balth, etc.... its was insane...

KempoMRK: Wow, I'd heard of the site but didn't know it was that big a deal. Did you ever battle any of the people you mentioned?

Chrit: I got killed by Fracture. Metasin destroyed me. I beat Num once. Beat Resin once (he recycled to all hell) Hopefully I get a shot at User in the RBL in a few weeks. He is dropping fire right now. I guess when you are overweight and ugly you have alot of free time to think of nice ass punches.

KempoMRK: lmao. who you got this week in the RBL?

Chrit: Grand Champ... or something like that. He dropped very average last week. Too bad I dont know shit about him. I'll just have to drop 10-16 of generic shit.

KempoMRK: How'd personals come about to be your steez as such

Chrit: Once you are around long enough you see that almost every generic punch has been used. That, and I've battled in real life... generic shit gets you boo'd. Personals are the hardest hitting and most effective. Thats why I ty for pic battles every week... it keeps text fresh.

KempoMRK: Yeah I get ya. I guess 6 years of experience leaves you knowing most things lol. Haven't you grown bored of text at any point?

Chrit: Definately. That why I take little breaks here and there. I left for a full season of LLL at one point. It just gets stale sometimes.... those are the times I just get an extra workout in per day to kill some time.

KempoMRK: An extra workout?

Chrit: Word... I fight MMA... so I'd just hit the gym for an extra hour or so instead of being online fucking around. I'm one of those people that always needs to be doing something.

KempoMRK: Ah nice. You any good at it

Chrit: 17-0... Fighting Travis Fulton sometime this summer or fall. He is 165-40 or some shit. Has been in the UFC, King of the Cage, fought in Japan, etc. Should be a helluva test.

KempoMRK: Sounds like you're good at it. Do you do audio at all?

Chrit: Not really. I have before. I still have decent equipment as well. Its just not worth it though. I'm a white guy from Iowa who lives in the suburbs with a job that pays well. How marketable is that?

KempoMRK: Hm, I dunno. Anyway, that's about all I have left to ask. Anything else you wanna say, go ahead

Chrit: Good luck to anyone having to face me. You'll need. it. Anyone who doesnt have a pic... get one. As far as battling goes... let go of tired wordplay!!! pz. –dotGod

KempoMRK: Peace man, good interview.

Predictions

LBL Championship Match: 1. Mimesis (5-0) vs 2. So Rell (4-0)

Will be a nice battle. But I don’t think Rell has what it takes to beat Mimesis. Mimesis has been on the text battling scene for a while now where as Rell hasn’t. And that experience has obviously made Mimesis better now than Rell is at the moment. I Rell is nice but I just can’t see him winning this, he’d have to really pull something out his ass to win. So Mimesis to take this pretty comprehensively.

LBL Contendership Match: 3. R-Rated (2-0) vs 4. JTR (4-0)

R-Rated dropped a pretty weak no-show verse last week where as JTR had a real nice verse. I dunno if R-Rated tried or not but if he did JTR should win this pretty easy. I think JTR is probably better anyway, also R-Rated may be rusty so JTR should win.

5. Precize (2-1) vs 6. Rush Lingo (3-2)

Hard to judge. A year ago Rush would have taken this mad easy, but he seems to be rusty and he needs to regain what he had before. Precize is on the come up though, but I don’t think he’s good enough to beat Rush. So I’m gonna go with Rush on this, could go either way though.

7. K.ontroverz.Y (1-2) vs 8. Meta-A-4 (1-0)

Kon beat Chris Stylez with a weak verse last week where as Meta had a verse of the week contender. Will be one sided, Meta should sweep the votes and move in to the contendership match.

9. Slay-Eddie (0-0) vs 10. .J.Brix. (2-1)

Eddie is only in at this position because Tavarez signed out late so I put Eddie in his space. Eddie is pretty decent, sometimes he comes real nice, other times he comes whack. Brix came pretty decent last week and seems to have a style that is liked. Yet I think Eddie is more experienced so he should win this.

11. SlicKnife (1-0) vs 12. Nick Fletcher (2-1)

This’ll be a pretty nice battle. Both are mad creative and have some fresh lines, but Nick generally has more of them and is more consistent throughout. Slick is one to watch though as he’s a pretty good battler, but Nick is just more polished and generally better. So I’ve got Nick to win this.

13. Daubs (3-2) vs 14. Chris Stylez (2-3)
Daubs got a no-show win last week where as Chris lost to Kon who dropped a weak verse. Chris usually drops better though so it was probably an off week for him. On a good week though he still ain’t good enough to beat Daubs so Daubs will win.

15. Serbness (2-2) vs 16. Danjure S. Writer (2-2)

Danjure only just lost to Precize last week with a decent verse where as Serb lost by quite a lot against JTR, then again JTR dropped a dope verse. This should be close but I think Danjure is better, however I swear he never votes in which case Serb would win.

17. Locotus (0-2) vs 18. Technical (0-1)

Locotus dropped pretty awful last week, Technical dropped mad average. And average beats awful lol. Technical to win.

19. Jay Walker (0-0) vs 20. .so chi. (0-0)

Jay Walker dropped his verse and it’s fucking whack, so I gather he ain’t the real one. That’s why he ain’t getting in to the power rankings this week. I’ve Pmed Jay Walker on LLL to ask him if it’s him, and if it ain’t then this Jay Walker is getting booted.

21. Chrit (0-0) vs 22. Tech Skillz (0-0)

Chrit’s nice, Tech ain’t. That’s all there is too it. Chrit’s gonna be a big threat in the league and he’ll murder Tech in this.

23. L.I. (0-0) vs 24. Franchise (0-0) vs 25. Silencer (0-0)

Don’t sleep on this battle, it’s gonna be nice. All 3 are good battlers so this is real hard to predict. I think L.I. prob has the home advantage though which will effect this battle and I reckon he’ll win. I expect this to be a nice battle though.

Power Rankings

11. SlicKnife – If he can polish up his style and bring more consistent verses then he’s someone to not sleep on. Sneaked in here, he’s gotta drop more hotness to move up.

10. Silencer – He’s from RapExclusive. Can drop some real nice stuff in his verses but is quite inconsistent. Once he gets more experience he’ll be a real threat.

9. Franchise – I know him from another site and he champed the league there a couple of times. He’s nice, when I first read him he was dope then he sorta dropped a bit. If he’s hungry he could get high in the league.

8. L.I. – Well known on RV, should do well in this league.

7. Daubs – His record is deceiving as he’s faced a few nice battlers in the league, he’s definitely a threat and should be up and around the title match soon.

6. Chrit – Nice battler, seen him in the LLL and he’s nice. Gonna be beating a lot of heads in this league so watch out.

5. Nick Fletcher - Dropped consistently nice for a while. Should be around the contender match and champ match soon.

4. Meta-A-4 – Above Chrit and Nick Fletcher on momentum, I expect him to be in the champ match in a couple of weeks as he’s a nice battler. Got a reasonably easy run to the champ match as well.

3. JTR – Should win the contendership match and then move into the champ battle to have a nice battle with Mimesis. He’s a nice battler and dropped the best verse I’ve seen from him so far last week.

2. So Rell – He’s got here on momentum but I don’t think he has the skill yet to beat Mimesis. Definitely underrated in this league though as he is pretty nice.

1. Mimesis – He didn’t drop so great last week but he is a real nice battler. I expect him to hold on to the title for at least a week longer, and possibly a few weeks longer.

Outro

A nice week last week and the outlook is that it will be a nice week this week also. Some real talent signed in to the league and everything is looking good. Just drop nice, vote well and everyone do your thing. Peace.

Last edited by KempoMRK : 05-02-06 at 01:53 PM.
Send a message via AIM to KempoMRK Send a message via Yahoo to KempoMRK   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-06, 09:52 AM   #2
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

Text Record: 43-6
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B26C 448D

good mag, for the record my friend aint die, it was actually my girl's grandmother
but didnt want to sway

and please replace me, i dont want no other losses added
ill be back in about a month or so
Old 05-01-06, 09:53 AM   #3
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

Text Record: 43-6
IP: B26C 448D

some dude named appolyon pm'd me and asked for my spot against
j.brix............so put him or somebody
Old 05-01-06, 10:04 AM   #4
KempoMRK
The Saviour

No, he no-showed so he ain't getting shit. And sorry but u didn't sign out last week so unless u can find someone else to replace ya then ur in. Just drop a quick verse man.
Send a message via AIM to KempoMRK Send a message via Yahoo to KempoMRK   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-06, 10:48 AM   #5
Slay-Eddie..
Banned: Spamming

Text Record: 0-0
IP: A8EB 8D1C

..lemme lemme!!
Old 05-01-06, 11:05 AM   #6
So.Rell
Mic Jordan

Text Record: 1-0
IP: EBE6 A230

Lol...T.O.P. Yo hot ass Mag Kempo I like how you gave the heads up on everything, yea Mimesis is nice, but you never know what I'm capable of.

Get the Fuck out the Ring!
"When the LP Rolls Out..
The Source will be Forced to make the Quotables a Three page Fold Out" - Kno of Cunninlynguists.
Send a message via AIM to So.Rell   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-06, 12:02 PM   #7
KempoMRK
The Saviour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slay-Eddie..
..lemme lemme!!

done.

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=227403
Old 05-01-06, 12:03 PM   #8
jr freeze
freeze

IP: 0555 E884

good mag kemp...
Old 05-01-06, 12:04 PM   #9
So.Rell
Mic Jordan

Text Record: 1-0
IP: EBE6 A230

Kempo get on AIM

Get the Fuck out the Ring!
"When the LP Rolls Out..
The Source will be Forced to make the Quotables a Three page Fold Out" - Kno of Cunninlynguists.
Send a message via AIM to So.Rell   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-06, 12:29 PM   #10
R. Lingo
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: F76F 291A

aiyo, good mag.

me and precize is up already.
Old 05-01-06, 03:16 PM   #11
KempoMRK
The Saviour

Chrit interview posted!
Old 05-01-06, 03:41 PM   #12
R.Christensen
Phu Que

IP: 0A3C 4A41

My interview was sexy yo.
Old 05-01-06, 03:45 PM   #13
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 3240 794D

were u trapt whit here to???

go on that name..
Old 05-01-06, 03:53 PM   #14
R.Christensen
Phu Que

IP: 0A3C 4A41

i dont think i ever used that one on RV

may be a carry over from RB
Old 05-01-06, 04:08 PM   #15
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

well, the names on here.

so, thats why i was thinking that.

but yo.. it had more posts than this name, rofl.