RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-09, 03:01 PM   #16
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 161A F505

That's a pretty stupid thing to say seeing as the streak started when Chelsea were already out of contention for the premiership.

Oh, and who cares how important it is. You probably remember Chelsea making your squad look like fools before the season right?

A trophy is a trophy.

And next time, please brush up on your COMMON SENSE before making a stupid comment like that. Thanks

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-09, 10:55 AM   #17
Brydon
I made it and il end it

Text Record: 13-9
IP: 7706 88C7

Common sence???? Are you for real....

Common sence would be to boast about actually winning something (meaningful), not winning a certain amount of matches only for the title to pass you over yet AGAIN....

Come again when you at least reach a final or something yer.....

Oh and at least my team like winning by the book rather then poaching players from young get me???
Send a message via MSN to Brydon   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-09, 02:44 PM   #18
J. Luth
I see dumb people

LOL @ winning by the book. Get the fuck outta here. You're an idiot. You're the one boasting about titles won LAST SEASON. You're the one stuck living in the past. And don't say the streak is the past, cuz HELLO, they still haven't lost since they started it.

While Man U, which you slyly decided to ignored, got beat at Wembly for Community Shield. Important or not, don't even try to tell me that Man U didn't want to win that. Chelsea one-upped them.

and yes, common sense you idiot. Like I said, I'm talking about something that's ONGOING. While all YOU have is "HEY WE PLAYED TOUGHER OPPONENTS"

stfu, all that matters is winning, and right now Chelsea haven't lost in 27 matches. So take your herb ass somewhere else.

I don't even live in UK to follow the sport as much as you can and i still shitting on you.

5-0 bitch.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 09-18-09, 02:46 PM   #19
J. Luth
I see dumb people

I don't even know why I wasted time arguing with you. Everyone's taken turns making you look like a herb. Nick, Aphilly, Adam, etc etc. If poetic wasn't around, you'd be in his place. Real talk you little herb.

As for op, you're probably like one of these Yankee fans over in US. Just hopping on a team because they win a lot.

Yo

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 09-18-09, 03:07 PM   #20
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: E192 0058

chelsea are banned from signing players until jan 2011...and are boasted the oldest average age in the league

ironic that ancellotti is manager and he boasted the same record for AC Milan

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-09, 03:44 PM   #21
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
chelsea are banned from signing players until jan 2011...and are boasted the oldest average age in the league

ironic that ancellotti is manager and he boasted the same record for AC Milan

Last I heard Chelsea's still trying to appeal that right?

But regardless, we talking now my man. And Chelsea has one of the best squads in Europe. Maybe not the most talented players. But when they're on their game they play together real well. Drogba and Anelka have really worked on that chemistry and been a deadly 1-2 punch.

Then you always have Lampard.

I mean, I'm not worried. I know number one goal for Chelsea is Champions league this year. But I'd like to see a premiership title too.

Who you go for mad dog?

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 09-21-09, 03:47 AM   #22
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 613D 3F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Luth
Last I heard Chelsea's still trying to appeal that right?

But regardless, we talking now my man. And Chelsea has one of the best squads in Europe. Maybe not the most talented players. But when they're on their game they play together real well. Drogba and Anelka have really worked on that chemistry and been a deadly 1-2 punch.

Then you always have Lampard.

I mean, I'm not worried. I know number one goal for Chelsea is Champions league this year. But I'd like to see a premiership title too.

Who you go for mad dog?

yeah they're trying to appeal the embargo and normally the appeal process can take up to 4 months before a final verdict is announced. The problem is it could back fire on Chelsea because it'll be extemely close to the January Window and they could hit you harder. However thats not usually the case because teams that usually have transfer embargos i.e Roma, got theirs reduced to 1 transfer window. Man Utd are wrapped up in the same allegations. It's the French man

and i'm a Man Utd supporter and i wouldn't rule them out getting to the final again and winning, fuck the idea that Ronaldo was a one man steam engine Utd have really not missed his presence since he left...we're doing an awful lot better without him imo (with the exception of the Burnley result)

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-09, 05:36 PM   #23
J. Luth
I see dumb people

that last game was pretty close too son.

Chelsea just smashed Tottenham

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 10-05-09, 10:10 AM   #24
Brydon
I made it and il end it

Quote:
LOL @ winning by the book. Get the fuck outta here. You're an idiot. You're the one boasting about titles won LAST SEASON. You're the one stuck living in the past. And don't say the streak is the past, cuz HELLO, they still haven't lost since they started it.

While Man U, which you slyly decided to ignored, got beat at Wembly for Community Shield. Important or not, don't even try to tell me that Man U didn't want to win that. Chelsea one-upped them.

and yes, common sense you idiot. Like I said, I'm talking about something that's ONGOING. While all YOU have is "HEY WE PLAYED TOUGHER OPPONENTS"

stfu, all that matters is winning, and right now Chelsea haven't lost in 27 matches. So take your herb ass somewhere else.

I don't even live in UK to follow the sport as much as you can and i still shitting on you.

5-0 bitch.

Facts are we are the current champions right??? So how is that living the past u moron???
To the little rant you had about winning- my point is of course winning matches matters but the main reason for winning matches is to win cups and trophys....Something chelsea has found hard to achieve.
You havent shitted on me in anyway or form! When you talk about streaks or anything like that it is so clear to anyone that all you do is goggle that shit.I on the other hand jus go on knowledge that is on the surface of my thinking, u decide to try and look special by talking shit about stuff that means nothing.
Your an armchair supporter so i dont give a fuck about your opinion to be quite honest.I think i remember you saying you have been to one game in your retarded life, where as i have been to 100's more then ya ugly ass has been to watch cricket matches or whatever your appearance makes me relate you too.
Obviously u miss understood winning by the book.Put it this way your Pittyful excuse of success is only down to money.
Your team only has one youth player in its first team squad fact.
Where as united yes has bought players but has always got many youth developments in there squad.
United has youth and cash, chelsea simply has only cash but cant use it hahaha. Your team will fail as half the team will be picking up pensions soon and your reserves are simply not good enough.
CHELSEA= FAILED.
Old 10-05-09, 10:23 AM   #25
Brydon
I made it and il end it

Quote:
I don't even know why I wasted time arguing with you. Everyone's taken turns making you look like a herb. Nick, Aphilly, Adam, etc etc. If poetic wasn't around, you'd be in his place. Real talk you little herb.

As for op, you're probably like one of these Yankee fans over in US. Just hopping on a team because they win a lot.

Yo

So many holes in your childish lil rant there HERB. rofl.....
Is that your favourite word this week???
You just started your sentence by saying you dont know why u wasted your time argueing with me yet you found the need to scroll back years to see me and coke acting a fool.... I know this because you didnt know who i was, kinda sad really coz that would of taken more of you precious time on checking on me and i seem to remember you accuseing ME of living in the past LOL.
I have seen so many people talk to you like your there rent boy in the past so dont go there with me alrite SON.

Stick a tampon in it and move on SON.