RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-06, 07:46 PM   #1
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Exclamation Analyzing the Kramer Outrage...frame by frame

IP: 40C2 F668

I've watched the footage of Michael Richards' tirade dozens of times now. I'm fascinated and intrigued by it, so much so, I've decided to break down the sequence of events.

#1...The "fans" heckle Richards for being boring.

.....At this point, the footage rolls and Richards calls them motherfucker, etc...

#2...You can clearly hear some members of the audience laughing. Now some of my co-workers and I argued over why they were laughing. I suggested that some were laughing because it was nervous laughter. I also conjectured that some of those laughing were laughing at the fact that he was losing his cool. Most, however, seem to think that they were laughing because they share his racist views. I don't know if I agree with that.

#3...At this point of the tape, Richards is the one controlling his own fate. He is simply having a meltdown because the heckler is not heard on the tape responding to his earlier comment. Richards goes on to call the man a nigger multiple times.

#4...The laughing in the audience stops. At this point, you can hear a collective sigh of "OH MY GOD" across the audience. They are in disbelief of what's transpiring before their very eyes.

....Richards hurls a barrage of insults at the hecklers and even references the dark period of the Civil Right's Movement. "50 years ago, we would have had your ass upside down."

#5...At this point, you can clearly see on the tape a few people getting up and leaving. Richards is clearly shaken by this because he says, "Oh, so now you're leaving." And, in one of the most DISTURBING comments made, he says, "They're going to lock me up for calling a black man a nigger."

NOTE: In my opinion, even though Richard had used the N-word by this point, he could have redeemed himself. But, what does he do? He makes the most devasting statement of the entire tirade when he says, "That's what you get for interrupting a WHITE MAN." <----- That one statement alone sums up his entire view of black people. And, it's a sad reminder of the attitude many racist whites have towards blacks in this country, and around the world.

#6...At this point, the hecklers summon up a little courage and begin to attack back at Richards. You can hear one saying, "That's fucking un-called for."

#7...Richards still doesn't stop. Instead, he inflames the situation by saying, "You shouldn't have interrupted me."

#8...The heckler loses his temper and says, "You fucking cracker."

...Richards is shook at this point because he says, "Oh, are you threatening me?"

At this point, MULTIPLE PEOPLE stand up and walk out the theater.

#9...You can see Richards walk off the right side of the stage. Then, the owner comes out and says, "I apologize..."

UN-BEE-FUGGIN-LIEVABLE.
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-06, 07:47 PM   #2
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: EA8C 98CE

let it go Q, :-\
Old 11-21-06, 07:47 PM   #3
JPoll
I'm So Punny

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: ECDF 97C5

get over it dude, seriously get yourself a life.

i can only think of one word to describe you.

LAME
Old 11-21-06, 07:50 PM   #4
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

I'm sorry...But, I'm so moved by this, I plan to do something about it. I haven't figured out what I can do. But, I plan on doing something. I literally almost vomited when I heard his tirade.
Old 11-21-06, 07:53 PM   #5
JPoll
I'm So Punny

you are something else.......................it was between two people, and now its over...move on dude

seriously what could you do, go to his house and barade him? i'd like to see that.

go sponsor a kid in africa, do something useful, i sponsor a kid and i'm a university student. do something honorable
Old 11-21-06, 07:55 PM   #6
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPoll
you are something else.......................it was between two people, and now its over...move on dude

seriously what could you do, go to his house and barade him? i'd like to see that.

go sponsor a kid in africa, do something useful, i sponsor a kid and i'm a university student. do something honorable

That's good that you've chosen that cause. I respect it. But, this is bigger than Kramer making an asshole of himself. His views...Mel Gibsons views represent a larger issue here...And, THAT's what I want to address.

Old 11-21-06, 07:56 PM   #7
JPoll
I'm So Punny

the mel gibson thing has nothing to do with it, he hates jewish people because his dads a nut, case closed dude
Old 11-21-06, 07:57 PM   #8
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPoll
the mel gibson thing has nothing to do with it, he hates jewish people because his dads a nut, case closed dude

Yea well...sorry you don't share my views...So, yea...case closed.

Old 11-21-06, 07:57 PM   #9
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 027F 38A5

Yeah man, it's a lost cause, who gives a shit. Bigger people have caused bigger problems, this one isn't one worth bitchin' over.
Old 11-21-06, 08:00 PM   #10
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R. Bull
Yeah man, it's a lost cause, who gives a shit. Bigger people have caused bigger problems, this one isn't one worth bitchin' over.

I feel u...But, what bothers me is the fact that I literally get sick when I watcj that disturbing footage...

I mean...life goes on...But, as I stated, it represents a prevalent view, held by many people. And, in many cases, blacks are still playing 2nd fiddle to whites.

Old 11-21-06, 08:03 PM   #11
Adam

IP: 80CD 6B68

Yeah but dude Racism is everywhere. I mean whites get taken for granted as racists, but I mean if there was ever say: WET "White Entertainment Television" we'd be considered racists.

Racism is retarded and will never end because people get too worked up over shit. I mean I'm not black, but if black people quit taking the n-bomb to heart so much it would die down.

It's like a bully, if he picks on a kid and the kid has a crazy ass reaction to it, he continues to pick on that kid. If the kid just doesn't give a fuck, the bully gets bored. Pretty shitty analogy but you get my point. White people know to get back at a black person all they have to do is say one word, if people stopped giving a shit, maybe it would just die off.
Old 11-21-06, 08:06 PM   #12
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
Yeah but dude Racism is everywhere. I mean whites get taken for granted as racists, but I mean if there was ever say: WET "White Entertainment Television" we'd be considered racists.

Racism is retarded and will never end because people get too worked up over shit. I mean I'm not black, but if black people quit taking the n-bomb to heart so much it would die down.

It's like a bully, if he picks on a kid and the kid has a crazy ass reaction to it, he continues to pick on that kid. If the kid just doesn't give a fuck, the bully gets bored. Pretty shitty analogy but you get my point. White people know to get back at a black person all they have to do is say one word, if people stopped giving a shit, maybe it would just die off.

^^Dude, are you suggesting the entire Civil Right's Movement was the result of blacks "overreacting" to bullying?

Old 11-21-06, 08:11 PM   #13
JPoll
I'm So Punny

you have got to be kidding me with that response q
Old 11-21-06, 08:13 PM   #14
Adam

IP: 80CD 6B68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reflecz
^^Dude, are you suggesting the entire Civil Right's Movement was the result of blacks "overreacting" to bullying?

No.

Like I said shitty analogy, never mind what I said, beacause regardless of how I try to explain it it's going to sound racist.

But I think Morgan Freeman put it best, to rid racism we gotta start by quitting referring to people as black or white and just as people.

Old 11-21-06, 08:19 PM   #15
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: EA8C 98CE

Quote:
but I mean if there was ever say: WET "White Entertainment Television"

LOL, dude, every other channel is WET