RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-06, 01:01 AM   #31
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Yeah, you called me out for audio. . even though you text battle too. I'll text battle you right now, dude. What's up with you pussies calling me out in shit that I don't do? Last week somebody made a thread calling me out for a topical battle. . like, WHAT THE FUCK? Anytime you want to stop being fucking gay, get at me.
Old 04-23-06, 01:02 AM   #32
Shazz
Never Around

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 9A31 BD83

Do you do audio?.
Send a message via ICQ to Shazz Send a message via AIM to Shazz Send a message via MSN to Shazz Send a message via Yahoo to Shazz   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-06, 01:02 AM   #33
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1A46 2126

^^ Stfu pussy, graphic battle me!
Old 04-23-06, 01:12 AM   #34
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazz
Do you do audio?.

I have shitty equipment and I have some beats. So, technically, I can do audio. But, you do text battle. I do text battle. WHOA. This shit is fucking crazy. . WHY DON'T YOU CALL ME OUT FOR A TEXT BATTLE, FAGGOT? Like. . is it that fucking hard? The situation is different for gay ass Ennui because he doesn't text battle, and I'm not going be a fucking faggot like him and be like, "No, fuck you. Let's text battle. That's what I do," because I could give a shit less about him. But you actually do text battle, so let's do that.
Old 04-23-06, 01:14 AM   #35
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripher
^^ Stfu pussy, graphic battle me!

Lmao. For real, though. This shit is gay as fuck. People call me out for shit I don't do, and then if I deny they tell me I'm a pussy and that I'm ducking them. Like. . am I the only one who realizes how fucking retarded this shit is?
Old 04-23-06, 01:40 AM   #36
L.E
L.E

IP: 5163 532A

Lmfao...okay then.

We won't battle. But until you have the balls to actually back up your shit talking, stop fucking talking shit.
Old 04-23-06, 01:47 AM   #37
Magic5

I just said that I'll call my manager tomorrow and find out what my work schedule is. If I'm supposed to work more 5 or more days between Sunday-Saturday plus school, than I'm not going to battle you. I won't have time. If I work 4 or less, I'll figure out when would be most convenient for me and we can do it.

And I can say whatever the fuck I want. Shut the fuck up. If you beat me in an audio battle I still wouldn't give a fuck. . as explained in my other posts in this thread.
Old 04-23-06, 02:06 AM   #38
L.E
L.E

Work is your excuse..? I work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, do my school work, hang out with friends, girlfriend, family, etc. And I STILL find time to record, produce beats, etc. Your planning two tracks with your cousin..? I'm planning an entire mixtape, by myself.

Whatever man. Do what you gotta do. Talk shit all you want, cause guaranteed face to face you wouldn't. I saw your picture. Your a scronny, pale-ass lookin pre-teen who looks like he's never seen the light of day.

Umm...yeah...need I say more..?
Old 04-23-06, 02:14 AM   #39
Magic5

www.myspace.com/thugginthisout

There's some more pictures of me that you can save to your computer. LMAO @ you still having that. I posted that like, MONTHS ago on this site. . and you have it saved on your computer? Lmao. What the fuck is wrong with you, dude?

And yeah, I'd tell you to your face you're a dickrider. Do you think I'm afraid of a fucking emo ass dude who needs to gain attention over the internet by having somebody say that they're dead? PLEASE. I've wrestled for three years and now I'm just waiting for summer time to start training for the Marines. Believe me when I say that I would not be afraid of you if we met face to face (which your fucking faggot ass probably wants too, having already saved my pictures to your computer).

Get the fuck out of here.
Old 04-24-06, 11:35 AM   #40
L.E
L.E

IP: EEA9 196F

Save on my computer..? Bitch you wish. Oh, and your STILL a scronny looking mother fucker. Simple as that. You won't even battle me. Pussy.
Old 04-24-06, 07:24 PM   #41
Magic5

IP: BD85 8777

Lmao. I will battle you, I just don't know when.

I have to work Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. I can try to record Saturday, but it's not guaranteed. I am going to battle you though. . I may call in sick on Friday so then I should be able to record. We'll see.

If you want to diss pictures in our verses, post yours up. If not, then I guess we don't have to use them.
Old 04-24-06, 07:27 PM   #42
L.E
L.E

"Diss pictures"? Fine. I'll post a pic up. Not today, but prolly tomorrow.
Old 04-24-06, 07:33 PM   #43
Magic5

Yeah. . diss pictures as in, I make fun of how you look in my verse and you come with played disses about how I look because I've been in enough pic battles to kill any lame ass shit that you could come up with. It'll be great.
Old 04-24-06, 07:58 PM   #44
L.E
L.E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Yeah. . diss pictures as in, I make fun of how you look in my verse and you come with played disses about how I look because I've been in enough pic battles to kill any lame ass shit that you could come up with. It'll be great.

I know what the fuck it is, you piece of shit.

I just love how you use net terms. "Oh yeah, I'll diss your picture!" FUck man, it's a BATTLE. Not pic battles, or shit. A fuckin rap battle. Fuckin nerd.
Old 04-24-06, 08:22 PM   #45
Magic5

Yeah, sorry for thinking that in a rap battle you can't diss how the other person looks. I didn't say it was a pic battle, I said we could diss each other pictures. It'd just be pussy as shit for you to diss my picture without uploading one of yours. My whole verse isn't going to be a diss to your picture though, so it'll still be a rap battle.