RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-07, 11:19 PM   #31
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: EFC1 6520

If an animal jumped off a cliff...

Would you do the same?

Its called intelligence you moron.
Old 05-05-07, 06:59 AM   #32
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B4EB 5C31

^^U talkin to me?

Cuz...Im not getting your argument

or if u have one

Wut an animal does has NOTHING to do with me...

Im saying the Parallels exist INCIDENTALLY

meaning...how can something be called "unnatural" IF it technically happens in "NATURE"

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-07, 08:30 AM   #33
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 80D6 7866

I am not saying I agree with nos or that I don't agree with him, but I'll tell you what his argument is trying to say.

He's saying unnatural has another meaning, as in something that would be unnatural in human society. Things that occur in nature can still be considered unnatural. Wouldn't you say it was unnatural for a person to pursue, take-down and then consume the flesh of another person? Or for women to consume the men that impregnated them to sustain their pregnancies? These are things that happen in nature, how could they be considered unnatural?

Sorry if that doesn't make sense, I'm a bit high.
Old 05-05-07, 08:51 AM   #34
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

^NAH...I'm saying that people who claim homosexuality is just a "phase" or a "choice" or "demonic" don't have a leg to stand on when you consider the FACT that it occurs in nature also.

That's my whole argument. That whole "gay people are just in a state of rebellion against the norm" nonsense.

That's what I take issue with. It's not a choice. It's who/what you are.

Deal with it or don't.
Old 05-05-07, 08:56 AM   #35
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

PS

I think y'all are confusing natural/unnatural with RIGHT or WRONG.

That's how people who argue against homoseuality are using it.

Natural = RIGHT

Unnatural = WRONG

Natural in the strict definition I'm referring to simply means HAPPENING IN NATURE.

But, if you look at the OTHER definition of NATURAL which says "in conformity with what happens in nature/the ordinary course"...then even THAT definition supports wut I'm saying because homosexuality is a BIG part of some species' culture. And, in human culture, it happens ALL THE TIME.

So, again, how is something that happens ALOT in human society, and REGULARLY in nature be considered UNNATURAL.

It's quite natural. Then, if homosexuality is the NORMAL COURSE for some species, it is then, by definition, NATURAL.

Now, right or wrong is up for you to decide for yaself.

Old 05-08-07, 01:40 AM   #36
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 1ADC 7CF0

Men being attracted to men is like a positive magnet being attracted to a positive magnet. The natural reaction of reproduction does not occur seeing as the only two holes in the male body that can be fucked are the mouth and the anus.. One is for intake of air, food and drink aswell as talking.......And the other is for the excretion of waste materials created by the body..

Tell me what the fuck is natural about that.

Animals do it because often they dont know any better. Hence my point about using your fucking intelligence dickhead. Homosexuality is not a natural thing, its a mental disability. End of story.
Old 05-08-07, 11:40 PM   #37
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

IP: 28AD 5545

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
1st off, let me cut to the chase:

A.) I have heard every major argument FOR and AGAINST homosexuality.

I've heard that it's unnatural.
I've heard that it's immoral.
I've heard that it's natural, but immoral.
Ive heard that demons cause it.
I've heard that it's natural and acceptable.
I've heard that it's genetic.
I've heard that it's a choice.
I've heard that it's a combination of both.

Well, here's something to consider.

Most people aren't 100% GAY or 100% straight. Sexuality is a spectrum, somewhat like the color spectrum. Most people fall along certain points of that spectrum at various times of their lives. And, only a very small percentage are at either extreme polar ends--i.e., strictly gay or strictly straight.

For the sake of this argument, I'll define homosexuality as:

"Physical attraction to and/or sexual stimulation of the same sex."

The fact is, there is portion of the human species that engages in homosexuality, as well as heterosexuality (i.e., bisexuality).

Here's the issue. If homosexuality isn't "natural", then why does it occur so rampantly in nature?

There are certain ape and monkey species that base their entire society on homosexual behavior. Take for example the Bonobos apes. They engage in sex ALL DAY LONG. There is no distinction between gay or straight. Males will mount males. Females will mount females. Old will mount young. Young will mount old. And, of course, heterosexual sex still occurs.

**Also, many of these apes will have sex face to face like humans.

Certain Dolphin species have life partners of the same sex. For example, two male dolphins will sexual stimulte each other and engage in a homosexual mating dance. They are often joined by a second homosexual couple to form a "4-some". If one of the males dies, the group will engage in homosexual acts as a "3-some". This has been photographed and documented by scientists.

There are many other species of monkies that engage in female homosexuality. The old thinking was that animals only engaged in homosexual acts when they didn't have the opposite sex available. Scientists have found this to not necessarily be true. They discovered that in some monkey species, females rejected male company in favor of their female lovers. Then, and only when they're ready to reproduce, do they associate with the opposite sex.

Scientists have also discovered that bison and rams engage in homosexuality as part of social bonding. In some cases, males mounting other males is a show od dominance. But, scientists have found that this isn't always the case. Social bonding and establishing long-term relationships/protection is also part of homosexual behavior.

So, this begs the following questions:

1. If homosexuality is demonic, why do animals engage in it regularly?

2. Then, if the demons cause homosexuality to make a person "sin", again, why do animals engage in it? Can monkies sin?

3. If homosexuality is so unnatural, then why is it rampant in MANY animal species?

4. If homosexuality is immoral, then why does it occur in humans JUST AS IT DOES in many animals species? Can animals, such as fruit flies, be immoral? (P.S., scientists have identified homosexual behavior in fruit flies, drosophila melanogaster)

5. If homosexuality isn't at least partly genetic, then how were scientists able to manipulate genes in fruit flies to "turn" some males gay?

Conclusion:

I'm not here to convert anyone to homosexuality. Just like in some animal species, homosexuality EXISTS in humans. There are many animals, even within a species where homosexuality exists, that don't exhibit those characteristics, just as with humans. And, there are some animals that don't engage in homosexuality at all. However, we need to rethink our philosophies on homosexuality. Only humans stigmatize the gay segment of their species. Other animal species make no such distinction. Sex is sex and it's natural. There are species that are almost PAN-sexual. They just hump every damn thing! It's clear that some people are bigots because they are TAUGHT to be bigots. And, that to me, is immoral and unnatural.

Does this mean your not homosexual anymore???
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.   Reply With Quote