RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Batman vs. Tha notorious d
batman 4 44.44%
ThA NoToRiOuS D 5 55.56%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-06-05, 11:36 PM   #16
ThA NoToRiOuS D
Light Weight

IP: B26B 2C62

yea man dis guys a herb he be startin mad shyt but ay!!! the next generation man battling each otha n shyt das wassup 1

Deviously Devine Designs
Best Thing Since Sliced Bread

(2)Me vs. wyteknyte(2)

(1)Me vs. Flow Verse(1)
Send a message via AIM to ThA NoToRiOuS D Send a message via MSN to ThA NoToRiOuS D Send a message via Yahoo to ThA NoToRiOuS D  
Old 09-06-05, 11:51 PM   #17
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

IP: 2029 97B3

no ones starting beef u herb.......and now ur votes are illegal in 2 ways.........1 d/r.....second.....crew votes.............fuckin newb

Old 09-07-05, 03:24 PM   #18
B To The D
Nt Your Average

IP: E1E7 0DD2

Voted For: Batman

i dont wanna explain this jus batman owned the fuck out of notorias elevate yo good battle

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.
Old 09-07-05, 03:57 PM   #19
Batman
Banned: Cheating

IP: 94F0 D261

yo who tha fuck u callin a herb?....who's votes is illegal?....and he voted on ma shit befo he was in tha next generation mayne...damn yo is u tryna start a beef wit me cuz it sounded like u was aimin that bullshit towardz me...and he aint no dickrider,i didnt know him until after he voted on my battlez...damn son u need to chilll...no hate tho cuz...u have every right to stand up fo yourself...holla at shya boy...wait hold the fuck up...u is tha one who had his votez disqualified?...damn son how could u do thiz to me?....i thought we was coo?...i was winnin fair and square then u had to beef wit him and take it out on me....damn son thatz cold...fuck thiz shit muhfucka im done bein nice cuz thatz bullshit...,maybe ill have my votez removed from tha battlez of yours i voted on and hey maybe while im at it ill sum others removed 2....i would but i aint as fuckin grimey as u is mayne....thatz fuckin low...i thought u was my boy all that talk bout us bein coo dont mean shit now muhfucka...holla at shya boy
Send a message via AIM to Batman  
Old 09-08-05, 05:26 PM   #20
Deranged

This was feedback posted for Batman

IP: ED66 9D2A

checkin pollzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old 09-08-05, 05:53 PM   #21
ThA NoToRiOuS D
Light Weight

IP: FD5C C31D

ayo da nigga a herb son The Next genration all daii man mystic chaos a hater he think he nice cuz he gettin his boys to vote 4 him......what a tru herb man.......1

Deviously Devine Designs
Best Thing Since Sliced Bread

(2)Me vs. wyteknyte(2)

(1)Me vs. Flow Verse(1)
Send a message via AIM to ThA NoToRiOuS D Send a message via MSN to ThA NoToRiOuS D Send a message via Yahoo to ThA NoToRiOuS D  
Old 09-08-05, 06:15 PM   #22
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

IP: 3240 794D

getting my boys to vote for me? only boys i got are my crew, and madknight.....who has yet to vote for me.......so breath easy son.....making false statements.......and batman.....i didnt do shit to u......but ill be glad to settle the beef in another battle............ill battle both ya'll catz.....whack ass fuck

Old 09-08-05, 06:17 PM   #23
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

IP: 3240 794D

^^lmao off for u coppyin my sig.....now thats a true fuckin bitch.......and puttin ur crew next to fuckin pussy.....maken it look like u call ur crew a fuckin pussy.............gutta change that shit up...and come up wit ur own shit................battle me

Old 09-08-05, 06:35 PM   #24
Batman

ayo da nigga a herb son The Next genration all daii man mystic chaos a hater he think he nice cuz he gettin his boys to vote 4 him......what a tru herb man.......1

^ yo notorious we coo but me and mystic go back a wayz...mystic itz my bad dawg i thought u was callin me a herb...my bad,and was it u that had his votez for me dq'ed?...yo we still coo right?...but yea notorious no hate we still coo but chill wit bombin and beefin on mystic...u two should jus battle and wen itz done itz done...no more hatin or beefin...iight wut yall think?...set that shit up cuz i wanna see it...lol...holla at shya boy
Send a message via AIM to Batman  
Old 09-08-05, 07:34 PM   #25
Shazz
Never Around

IP: 88B9 D29F

Batman-
I didn’t like it that much… It made sense though it had decent wordplay and punches they lines could have evened out more it would help a lot and look better too instead of all crooked and you did a decent job of opening the battle on going first.i liked you third and fourth line the best even though it was still basic but it was cool.

NoToRiOuS D-
I didn’t like yours at all , it was spaced out and didn’t make too much sense I don’t know if you are a kid or not or your maybe even older than me but it didn’t seem like to good of a verse didn’t like it at all. Not much wordplay and you tried to have to much of a flow , as in trying to hard, I think you could do a lot better

v/bat
Send a message via ICQ to Shazz Send a message via AIM to Shazz Send a message via MSN to Shazz Send a message via Yahoo to Shazz  
Old 09-08-05, 07:35 PM   #26
SkY hIgH sKiLlZ

yo i read some of ur battles and all your doin is throwin jabs
but tha punches im throwin hit harder than concrete slabs
creative...iight opener

you need to elevate mayne u aint nuthin yet
im a noob but up against u i feel like a vet
nice little jab or punch w/e u wanna call it,liked it

i figure that 6 linez is all it should take to bury you 6 feet deep
im too good to battle u in person so drop ur verse when u hear tha beep
kinda made me laugh and it was pretty creative,good job

yo i stopped for a minute and now im back and comin at u head on
im better than that bitch that calls him the brooklyn don
didnt really git it,not such a good closer

elevate and keep at it batman

I Get them stacked, accept the fact
There is no way you could beat me....the skillz is what you lack
You see me, protect ya back
^pretty good opener but too basic,it was jus iight

Nigga, you cant come near me
Im like fire, err' body fears me
im like ludacris...im coming for the numba 1 spot...ya hear me
not good,i hated that you rymed me every time but it was good that u had some multies,still not good though

Yo this is no joke...ma burner will leave you unwoke
Mad smoke in this hood....it'll make you choke
pretty good,a little basic but nice

Where I'm from son, snitches like you be dialing 911
But those the one you find in the alley filled wit 9 dum-dums
nice multies and a pretty good closer but that dum dums thing was wack but a nice attempt

batman had the verse overall...it was hard becuz both of yall need to elevate and up ya vocab and structure and flow...but no hate to either of you,keep at it

v/batman

Old 09-08-05, 08:05 PM   #27
GrEeN PaRtY!
New to RV

IP: 0825 899A

Notorious- you had some decent lines, the opener seemed a little weak, you could have mad the punch hit harder, by saying something against your opponent with more details. The next bar, you did the same, like your trying to find a rhyme,but didnt exactly land a punch. i liked your second to last bar the best out of your verse, as the last bar:911 doesn't rhyme with 9 dum dums..try to use personals, i think this would benefit you.
Batman-
ok opener, decent punch there, the second bar was better,seemed to explain a little more about what you intend to prove. The last two bars were your best here, i feel you took a more creative approach with your verse, and used more detail so you get this vote. hit mine up both if you get the chance.link in siggy.1

:

Will Return Feed/honest vote
Battle Vs. AITZ(australian dude) http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=207693