RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-03, 05:01 AM   #1
§ªyK®iÐЙ

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Ft. KroniX - The Word Today

IP: 482F E2B2

§ªyK®iÐЙ Ft. KroniX - The World Today.

Verse One - §ªyK®iÐЙ
Whats up with the world today, people fighting, new baby born everyday//
Rockets being shot from country to country, new wars starting in every century//
An innocent child being attacked as we speak, or being molestered by an old freak//
Gangs killing becuase of race, jus cuz he was black he was kicked in the face//
lets stop all problems today, and stop the gangs like the KKK//
lets stop gangs and lets all live together, stop drugs and take em away for ever//
why kill people if they aint done nothing, lets catch the killers and do something//

Chorus
this world is not game 4 all of us 2 play
we all got a life, we all should have something to say
we shouldnt get hustled and have to pay
look how the world is today

Verse Two - KroniX
babies yawlin, women crying, men falling, all dis fightin is apalling//
from north america down to the middle east,fightin for rights when will there b peace wot is goin wrong in this world today, no respect, no love, peoples hearts av been turned away//
in the streets today small kids smoke greens and vandalise, it needs to be stopped one day they will realise//
the regulations are forgotten people need to b stopp'en, bring this society 2 a peaceful place not rotten//
george bush n tony blair optin 4 war,do they care, leavin people n property,destroyed in depsair'//
binladen n hussein leading ppl 2 rong fings in life, destruction n terror they shud be put under knife'//
solve the problems wot is the world cumin to, between the richest n poorest no luv is cumin thru//

Verse Three - §ªyK®iÐЙ
some countrys aint got the death penalty, maybe they should and we should have more felony//
50 stopin muggers from mugging, why bounce around and try to be thugging, when alot people mug to get something//
people live in the streets and rob to live, gangs making poeple rob and give//
little wannabees bouncin around thinkin there gangsters, why tho?, just act like ya self not like wankster//
whats the need of using guns if you got a fist, most yall wannabees and when they shoot they will miss//
the goverment aint strong enuff to stop war, they cant even stop prostitutes from being the town hoar//
why attack old people for money, wen u jump people and u find it funny, why rape ur wife and ur excuse is sayin shes ya honey bunny//
people flyin in planes and commititin sucide for the leader, no more I.R.A no more al'queda//
stop all the terrorism and kamakazie pilots, fightin is not the answer so stop riots//
end all this now and rightaway, look how the world has changed today//

Chorus
this world is not game 4 all of us 2 play
we all got a life, we all should have something to say
we shouldnt get hustled and have to pay
look how the world is today
Old 12-21-03, 05:07 AM   #2
§ªyK®iÐЙ

Old 12-21-03, 05:10 AM   #3
Dev
1E

Text Record: 15-3
IP: 5AF5 5CA5

thought the topic was a bit played....seen it done many times before...and i gotta say better executed.....i think both need to work on flow...structure doesnt matter....and work on the multis....could see you tried to g et your feelings across..but, needs quite alot of work i think.....add more extensive vocab..it will help....but....not bad....jus keep workin on it...pZ
Send a message via AIM to Dev   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-03, 05:17 AM   #4
§ªyK®iÐЙ

Thanks, I rarely do open mics i just battle often, i know its played but i tryied it people copyed me with the topic and blah its played lol,

Uppin more feedback
Old 12-21-03, 10:53 AM   #5
§ªyK®iÐЙ

Uppin some more feedback!!!!
Old 12-21-03, 11:09 AM   #6
Bmack

IP: 399E F0FD

babies yawlin, women crying, men falling, all dis fightin is apalling//
from north america down to the middle east,fightin for rights when will there b peace wot is goin wrong in this world today, no respect, no love, peoples hearts av been turned away//
in the streets today small kids smoke greens and vandalise, it needs to be stopped one day they will realise//
the regulations are forgotten people need to b stopp'en, bring this society 2 a peaceful place not rotten//
george bush n tony blair optin 4 war,do they care, leavin people n property,destroyed in depsair'//

Some good realism here...

50 stopin muggers from mugging, why bounce around and try to be thugging, when alot people mug to get something//
people live in the streets and rob to live, gangs making poeple rob and give//
little wannabees bouncin around thinkin there gangsters, why tho?, just act like ya self not like wankster//
whats the need of using guns if you got a fist, most yall wannabees and when they shoot they will miss//
the goverment aint strong enuff to stop war, they cant even stop prostitutes from being the town hoar//

This verse was kinda simplisitc..decent at best

Overall: 6.5/10 it wasnt a bad collab at all kronik came real good in the beginning but you guys sorta fell off in the end...good work but a little elevation needed
Old 12-21-03, 11:36 AM   #7
self
one wink

Text Record: 2-0
IP: ECF8 D1A1

I can't understand your name.

Letters, normal ones, are cool.
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-03, 11:38 AM   #8
Edicius
Eddy.

IP: FF40 570D

^Thats werd..
Old 12-21-03, 02:49 PM   #9
Menik
Word.

IP: 9C1E 2B43

^lol it says Saykridd which is Sacred lol..

This was alright though i thought...structure threw off the flow a bit with the stretched out lines...should try to work on using more multies like Deva said...your vocab in this was ok though, it could be up'd i thought....but overall this was alright....keep at it.
Send a message via AIM to Menik Send a message via MSN to Menik   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-03, 02:55 PM   #10
FanTa ZeE

IP: 7A38 2D7B

sounded to me like that song 'where is the love' by the black eyed peas..played topic, although you could have took it to a new level had you took your own turn on it..it had little emotion and flow was off
Old 12-22-03, 07:43 AM   #11
§ªyK®iÐЙ

Iight thanx.. Like i sed im more of a battle emcee..

SayKriDD is wa my name sez
I wuz SayKriD ]1[
Old 12-22-03, 11:09 AM   #12
Penskills
Banned: Spamming

IP: 4577 CD9A

..the wat you started your flow reminded me alot of 'Em' than it kind of changed in to 'Where's the Love?'..it is a played out topic..but you can never go wrong with 'Peace'..so therefore..a decent drop..
Send a message via ICQ to Penskills Send a message via AIM to Penskills   Reply With Quote