RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-08, 06:53 AM   #1
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
Mos def being cool as usual

IP: 98D7 A393

Old 10-22-08, 08:16 AM   #2
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 0E2B 78A8

hes right though...

i dont fear osama bin ladin... fuck him AND his bitch made videos.. and that reporter needs to get his fist out of his asshole when he disagreed that osama didnt blow up the towers...

that shits been planned for a long ass time because america HAD to threaten the publics safty with fear of death before reality could become the way it is right now and i realise that interviewers gotta put out a conformist ignorant politically sympathetic perspective towards what the american government portrays as the bullshit proporganda driven truth because he cant fuck with freedom of speech..

its a fucking joke these terrorist cats.. i dare them to come out of the woodworks.. theyll get squashed and inprisoned and they all know it.. thats why these so called terrorists hide and stay underground.. they know they cant fuck with the western world and their fooling themselves by perpectuating the opinion that they have an iota of a chance of winning their jihad..

but having said that.......i DO understand their tip.. their countries didnt progress to the western level.. thats why they got moved on.. thats why their countries are war torn and fucked up, because they couldnt compete with a larger force.. its a dog eat dog world.. i feel sorry for these mother fuckers and in a perfect world, our governments SHOULD have just let them exist within their own bounds... but absolute power currupts absolutly and thats just how history unfolded...

the world is a fucked up place man... this shit has been happening throughout history... the only difference is now a days its in our face on the media and bitch made humanitarians decide to protest and cry about the violent nature of the beast that we live inside..

fucking suck it up... the fact still remains reguardless of what islam or christianity, or catholosism or any other bullshit state of philosophy that exists out there stands for

religion is the cause of almost every problem that we have here....

on a smaller note though fuck mos def for adhereing to the teaching of islam...no man made hyped out religion is the truth.. god is god and thats all there is to it.... i do agree with some of the points he made on a secular level... but damn its a shame he isnt here to debate..

that would be an interesting conversation..
Old 10-22-08, 12:21 PM   #3
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

"its a fucking joke these terrorist cats.. i dare them to come out of the woodworks.. theyll get squashed and inprisoned and they all know it.. thats why these so called terrorists hide and stay underground.. they know they cant fuck with the western world and their fooling themselves by perpectuating the opinion that they have an iota of a chance of winning their jihad.."

Winning a Jihad? What?

.. & they live in caves because as you said, they are not modern. Their houses are dug out and a lot of them are not built religious crazy Russian shaped castles like some Americans believed in the 1970's, 80's, and 90's. So lol @ hide and stay underground. Whatever, dude.

"the fact still remains reguardless of what islam or christianity, or catholosism or any other bullshit state of philosophy that exists out there stands for religion is the cause of almost every problem that we have here...."

I've been debating with the most intellectual person I have in my life and me and him both agree that Philosophy is the closest thing on this planet to Anti-Religion. So don't associate them.

Lastly, don't say Debate then follow it with Conversation. Debating is arguing and conversing is speaking to one another in an attempt to share ideas. Thus making Debate conversations more or less Countering & Debunking.

:| Honestly. Say more.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 10-23-08, 05:36 AM   #4
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: A283 DB57

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
"its a fucking joke these terrorist cats.. i dare them to come out of the woodworks.. theyll get squashed and inprisoned and they all know it.. thats why these so called terrorists hide and stay underground.. they know they cant fuck with the western world and their fooling themselves by perpectuating the opinion that they have an iota of a chance of winning their jihad.."

Winning a Jihad? What?

Jihad loosely translates 'Holy War' they are trying to win the holy war they believe they have been pushed into engaging in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
.. & they live in caves because as you said, they are not modern. Their houses are dug out and a lot of them are not built religious crazy Russian shaped castles like some Americans believed in the 1970's, 80's, and 90's. So lol @ hide and stay underground. Whatever, dude.

it sounds like your being pedantic for the sake of trying to argue

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
"the fact still remains reguardless of what islam or christianity, or catholosism or any other bullshit state of philosophy that exists out there stands for religion is the cause of almost every problem that we have here...."

I've been debating with the most intellectual person I have in my life and me and him both agree that Philosophy is the closest thing on this planet to Anti-Religion. So don't associate them.

Surely the closest thing anti-religion would be science. Science brings truth in perceived fact. Religion brings truth in the absence of perceived fact. Many religious books and principles are built on philosophy and books like the Qur'an actively encourage philosophy; hence the rapid development of the middle eastern arithmetic, trigonometry and most advanced maths and scientific thinking that we employ today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Lastly, don't say Debate then follow it with Conversation. Debating is arguing and conversing is speaking to one another in an attempt to share ideas. Thus making Debate conversations more or less Countering & Debunking.

To debate, one must be able to have a conversation. Questioning/reasoning upon something another party has said does not have to be in an argumentative manner. The fact that so many people think it does, is why for instance people can't talk about race for more than 5 minutes before things get out of hand etc.

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 10-23-08, 12:16 PM   #5
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

Quote:
Surely the closest thing anti-religion would be science. Science brings truth in perceived fact. Religion brings truth in the absence of perceived fact. Many religious books and principles are built on philosophy and books like the Qur'an actively encourage philosophy; hence the rapid development of the middle eastern arithmetic, trigonometry and most advanced maths and scientific thinking that we employ today.

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247587. Oh and, those are sciences, not philosophy. You basically mixed them up at the end. So they encourage philosophy and thus bring out a lot of science. Philosophy and science are two different things but possibly not very different or so completely different that they have likenesses, but when you learn science, you're not a philosopher. When you learn philosophy, you're not a scientist.

"Questioning/reasoning upon something another party has said does not have to be in an argumentative manner."

It does to be an 'arguement'.

'n' Jihad has more than one translation and it's not a loose translation, either. It's pretty clear that the goal of any jihad is simply impossible to follow suit with the action of winning. lol.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 10-23-08, 01:10 PM   #6
Blay'all
â„¢

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 704D 923D

this is word life.