RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Anything Goes
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Whose picture is better designed?
Baphomet 9 100.00%
Darkmannor 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-19-08, 06:25 PM   #16
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5043 32F4

over all baph's looks better
uhh...

yea
Old 11-19-08, 06:50 PM   #17
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: A455 411E

baph gots this...v/baph
Old 11-19-08, 06:54 PM   #18
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

s'all good i lost fair n square....i was real impressed with your work nos....i'm gonna go away and practice more then i'll be ready for a rematch
Old 11-19-08, 06:57 PM   #19
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: 5EB1 494B

I voted Baphomet..

people complaining about colour are toys... colour is great... but if dudes cant construct decent type across the piece, whats the point, you just end up with a pretty little picture..

imo both have a couple of elements of poor type; some down to my own personal taste, some down to mixture of style - which requires a certain level of skill to execute as SV said...

DM:
safe man, I kind of have a feeling you just starting out/ experimenting and aren't neccesarily a serious/experienced wrter, simly from the toy moves you have going on.. e.g a random gun + the length and lack of personal style in your tag..? As for my issues with the piece... your J imo is allllll fucked up, the O bares no similarity to the rest of the piece, which is not neccesarily a prob, but is here. The base of the R, looks like you got a little trigger happy with the pencil bro... a few too many curves and corners on it for me..All in all this is a decent blackbook sketch; that I would spend weeks improving before I could show anyone, i wouldnt even throw that up... feels like a quick initial idea rather than a completed piece...

BT:
I dont like the space between the J and the O, on quick glance... I think there is two words...MAJ and OR...The base and tail on your R is a little too much for me aswell, the curves on it are very jagged and irregular... Also, did you switch from pen to pencil/pastel? or did your pen run out or something lol I ee how yu tried to bring all into one with the arrow in the background... but it comes out of nowhere... I would have had it begin at the tail of the R maybe and then spiral back round to line off the A and exit underneath or twisted around the M. But thats persona taste/style. The horns on the J don't really fit for me..All in all its a pretty solid piece...I wouldnt think your a toy if I saw it anywhere, but I wouldn't neccesarily be like "dope ass style here"...

Good ish from both of you.. Keep it alive y'all

Anyone looking to get into graf - check out my site @ http://www.graffitiresource.co.uk - have a look around, you can see my sexy ass in the About page and my homie Slimza and read the lil bio aswell.. check out the gallery etc... any of you with blackbook worj you dont mind being on the site send it over via the contact page.

Wouldn't mind getting involved in the next lil matchup myself... Need to get back to my blackbook roots before I can start thinking about getting up again...

Bless

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 11-19-08, 07:07 PM   #20
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

dammmmmmn that Lil Porky 101 pic in the blackbook section is nuts
Old 11-19-08, 09:12 PM   #21
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP: 2B66 7CC0

so i guess im up next.

get at me.

s.v.

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 11-19-08, 09:39 PM   #22
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP: 2B66 7CC0

*cough.*

s.v.

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 11-19-08, 09:45 PM   #23
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: E991 9DCB

aiight so i guess i win... supervillain... I'ma close this thread, done and dusted... then PM you with some details....