RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-08, 10:19 AM   #1
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
Fuck islam part two

IP: E991 9DCB

basically the islamic belief I can relate to that of fucking mormanism..

i realise i was a bit of an asshole in my last thread focusing generally on opression of human rights and the following of antiquated anti social laws of the old days when the human mind was more primative.

now lets focus on islam and what the religion actually is so I can make myself clear as to why I have such deep disagreements with its validity..

basically the story goes that this guy muhummud at some point in his 62 year life from 570 A.D to 632 A.D (yep, this is well after any christian religious institutions were concieved) decided either in himself or trained by an outside source (i suspect to be catholic, but thats debatable) that he is a prophet send to provide a book to the people of the world directly from the very deity that created the entire universe IN HIS OWN WORDS.. yes, you read correctly, written by this guy 'muhummud' and heres the keyword 'INSPIRED' by god. or 'allah' as they like to call him.

now ofcourse the religion of islam outsells itself and tells its followers that the religion actually did exist (obviously without any record) before the Quran was written and that the angel gabriel previously posessed this book which was passed down to muhummud..........yeah.........just like how an angel gave golden tablets to the creator of mormanism that nobody was allowed to see and told him he could add a new chaptor to the bible... la de da poof magically inspiring this human being into obviously a state beyond that of a normal human just like the many others who have tried unsuccessfully at achieving this believed status throughout history trying to guide the helpless sheep that we all obviously are.

islam also teaches of previous scriptures that it also declairs devinly inspired. these texts are generally in hebrew such as the torah, the psalms of david and the gospels or revelations of jesus christ who funnily enough according to the quran, aside from human records found in rome... was not a victem of crusifixion.. whatever... and this is a major point where the quran and the scriptures that they declair also devinly inspired clash.. which further points to islamic religion being.........well lets just say........full of shit.

another major clash is that the scriptures claim god told this guy he would have a child to his wife who knew she had a physical inability to create a child... and what they did instead of going "oh ok, well thats cool well wait and see what happens then" they used a concubine that bore a child for this man.....ok thats child number one.......... but then the origional wife that was to bear the mans child defied the odds and had a child herself... now....out of those two, which would you suppose would be the one devinly spoken of?

islam says the child bore by the concubine was the child of prophecy.... whereas the jews say the child born to the actual wife defying the odds of physical ability is the prophetical child.... so essentually, islam believes one thing, the jews believe the other... and as ive put this story in complete laymans.... its really NOT THAT HARD TO CHOOSE SIDES is it...

and this is NOT beside the point whatsoever... because that little argument about which child is the prophecised birth.........IS THE ENTIRE FUCKING REASON THERE HAS BEEN A WAR RAGING ON FOR SO LONG..

islam believes that 'Ishmael' (the son of the surrogate mother) was to lay claim to the land that israil currantly sits upon... whereas 'isaac' which was the other son of abraham... you know, the one who was bore by the actual wife defying all odds and not the brunt of a man made decision to hook up a surrogate, was given those lands by god.. and the people of these lands in palestine and israil have been fighting over it ever since... even though the UN did the right thing by claiming israil to own its land in the 40's...

this is the bullshit war.... in a nut shell...

this is why I say FUCK ISLAM.

and I can quite easily say FUCK CHRISTIANITY and FUCK CATHOLOSISM and FUCK ALL RELIGION for that matter with many different reasons in mind.. but to be honest, I'm fucking fed up with islamic followers.... they believe in bullshit... their brainwashed sheep...

and they think their right and everyone else is wrong...

well there you go... ive just taken the time to explain the debate in complete laymans so everyone can see through the bullshit mental curruption, smear campaigns, deciet and mis-interpretation perpectuated by both sides..

its also pretty funny how islam is currantly used by militant groups that hate the western world to currupt the minds of followers to go out and commit horrific crimes to humanity... wow.. doesent that seem like a religion that stands closly inside a grey area of evil?

a lot of you dissed my last thread....

so diss me now you stupid cunts.... its pretty fucking plain and simple when its all looked at from someone who follows neither denomination nor do I accept any form of devine inspiration from thousands of years ago as definitive truth beyond plausable insanity of the primative human mind..

and this shit isnt even the half of it... i havnt even begun to mention how the supposid holy quran mistakes and intertwines the stories of jesus and moses (Sura 3:35-48; 19:27-28) or the relations between stories very fucking similar to moses that predate the probable 'fabel' by around 1000 years (the chronicles of akkamhed and gilgamesh)... or how genesis was adapted from the sumarian race while the jews were enslaved....

i mean guys.... reallly... who the fuck here considers themselves religious and takes all this bullshit seriously?

i believe in god and I believe I'm here for a reason just like everyone else. however im an interloper, and I hope for some of you I've just given a little bit of clarity on why the world is so fucking shit these days...

mis-information is why islam is growing day by day... mis-information is why all religion is growing day by day...

and mis-information is why athiesm is the choice philosophy accepted by the more intelligent people in this world currantly...

where do YOU stand?
Old 11-19-08, 10:43 AM   #2
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

I'ma get @ this later I got shit to do, cheers...
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 11-19-08, 10:55 AM   #3
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: B319 31D4

Well, it's 6:30 in the morning and I can't believe I actually read that whole thing.

You look like you definitely did your research. Good stuff. I didn't know all of this about the Islam religion. I have always stood on Christianity and I always will.

But please do make a thread about Christianity. Not for the sake of arguing with you or trying to prove you wrong, but I really am interested on your thoughts about it. I find no joy in arguing with others about religion.

I'll just wait for Indeph, BLAY, and CALI to respond. Actually just CALI. So I can laugh when he types a fat paragraph in his ghetto lingo and everyone takes what he says and shoves it down his throat. That always cheers me up when I'm having a bad day. Thanks CALI.
Old 11-19-08, 10:58 AM   #4
Implicit
-BTR-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet

now ofcourse the religion of islam outsells itself and tells its followers that the religion actually did exist (obviously without any record) before the Quran was written and that the angel gabriel previously posessed this book which was passed down to muhummud..........yeah.........just like how an angel gave golden tablets to the creator of mormanism that nobody was allowed to see and told him he could add a new chaptor to the bible...

So just to comment on this part, there is a verse in the Bible that says "If an angel comes to you teaching you doctrine that conflicts with the Gospel, then do NOT believe the angel."

Not quite in those words, but that's the idea. Now for those religions that say an angel came to them and gave them the doctrine, it's dead now. Yeeee!

Every religion that says an angel came down and gave them doctrine is disproved by just this one verse. Why? Cause they conflict with the Gospel. Woot woot high five!!!
Old 11-19-08, 01:04 PM   #5
сварливый

There are a lot of things like that spread through the theistic religions if you take the time to find them.

as for baphomet,

that's an easy way to look at it. If Islam and Judaism are fighting like little bitches, it's all based around the same shit as Christianity and Christianity should be thrown out the fucking window with all of it, and it's important that we pay attention to the smart percent of the atheists who have absolutely no scientific backing besides "How the universe works". In an easy summed up fashion.

... I'ma take what implicit said, and have that quote of the bible's bash all other theistic religions, cuz Christianity and Islamism were derived from Judaism so you can debate but the two false religions are not the same as Christianity. don't you see the hole yet?

edit even further:

The only differences between Christianity, Judaism, and Islamism in dispute is whether or not Christ was the son of God...

if Christianity is right, Christ really did die for all of humanity's future sins so that we can bless and ask for forgiveness and be enlightened before knowing the truth about God when we pass on (not if he's real, but almost every other question about God is unanswered)...

the other two just call Christ a wise prophet or enlightened man.. that's the differences.. Two are calling Christ a liar and the bible says Christ was holy and never sinned...

Last edited by 2v : 11-19-08 at 01:25 PM.
Old 11-19-08, 09:37 PM   #6
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

i dont believe any of them to be correct..........
Old 11-19-08, 09:39 PM   #7
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

and 2v i put it simply so the layman can understand....

im not trying to write a manuscript for scollars... just a thread for the general rapverse reader to understand my hatred towards a pathetic dumb religion......
Old 11-19-08, 10:27 PM   #8
сварливый

Then your points were very meager opposed to the real problems Islam has.. Such as, changing parts of their book written by Mohammad, because of the way the scripture directly contradicts other parts of their book.

Why are they changing it? "oh we interpret it differently!"

no one gives a fuck if you interpret it differently. Don't edit your fucking book, it's supposed to be holy, what the shit!! Islam is a bullshit religion for that purpose alone. Lol @ calling the religion's debates with judaism childish and just telling all three of the mainstream theist religions to fuck off..

Where's your war thread on Christianity? let's hear what you have to say about it.. because, in this world, talking shit on Christianity just makes Christians pity you. Talking shit on Islam makes Muslims want to kill you and put you on a hitlist lolololl
Old 11-19-08, 10:32 PM   #9
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

i can make a thread on christianity..

that will happen maybe later tonight coupled with a thread on fuck catholisism....
Old 11-19-08, 10:46 PM   #10
Implicit
-BTR-

Quote:
i can make a thread on christianity..

that will happen maybe later tonight coupled with a thread on fuck catholisism....

Haha I honestly love your threads on religion. But PLEEEASE don't try to mix a thread with Christianity and Catholicism. It offends me greatly haha. But really. Just make a thread about the religion that prays to "mother mary" and then a seperate thread for the only religion that stands true....Christianity.

Thanks.
Old 11-19-08, 10:48 PM   #11
Implicit
-BTR-

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v

Where's your war thread on Christianity? let's hear what you have to say about it.. because, in this world, talking shit on Christianity just makes Christians pity you. Talking shit on Islam makes Muslims want to kill you and put you on a hitlist lolololl

Yeah one more thing that seperates Christianity from Islam is that Christianity is the only religion where the creator or force behind what controls the universe comes down and dies for the sake of the creation. Now if that doesn't move you, then you have no heart haha.

Islam talk about Mohammed being a prophet..Buddhists are on the search for that force or creator...Mormons believe false doctrine...Jehovahs Witnesses are just crazy. Baow!
Old 11-19-08, 10:50 PM   #12
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

the problem with christianity lies inside the crumbling roman empire of 300A.D and its committees......the translation of yeshua bin yosef to Jesus Christ and a few other issues..

dont expect me to go easy on it man.... im really gonna fuck it up for some people...
Old 11-19-08, 11:15 PM   #13
Implicit
-BTR-

Quote:
the problem with christianity lies inside the crumbling roman empire of 300A.D and its committees......the translation of yeshua bin yosef to Jesus Christ and a few other issues..

dont expect me to go easy on it man.... im really gonna fuck it up for some people...

Yeah well I wouldn't expect you not to try and mess it up for some people.
Old 11-19-08, 11:43 PM   #14
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 38CF A473

Quote:
basically the islamic belief I can relate to that of fucking mormanism..

i realise i was a bit of an asshole in my last thread focusing generally on opression of human rights and the following of antiquated anti social laws of the old days when the human mind was more primative.

now lets focus on islam and what the religion actually is so I can make myself clear as to why I have such deep disagreements with its validity..

basically the story goes that this guy muhummud at some point in his 62 year life from 570 A.D to 632 A.D (yep, this is well after any christian religious institutions were concieved) decided either in himself or trained by an outside source (i suspect to be catholic, but thats debatable) that he is a prophet send to provide a book to the people of the world directly from the very deity that created the entire universe IN HIS OWN WORDS.. yes, you read correctly, written by this guy 'muhummud' and heres the keyword 'INSPIRED' by god. or 'allah' as they like to call him.

now ofcourse the religion of islam outsells itself and tells its followers that the religion actually did exist (obviously without any record) before the Quran was written and that the angel gabriel previously posessed this book which was passed down to muhummud..........yeah.........just like how an angel gave golden tablets to the creator of mormanism that nobody was allowed to see and told him he could add a new chaptor to the bible... la de da poof magically inspiring this human being into obviously a state beyond that of a normal human just like the many others who have tried unsuccessfully at achieving this believed status throughout history trying to guide the helpless sheep that we all obviously are.

islam also teaches of previous scriptures that it also declairs devinly inspired. these texts are generally in hebrew such as the torah, the psalms of david and the gospels or revelations of jesus christ who funnily enough according to the quran, aside from human records found in rome... was not a victem of crusifixion.. whatever... and this is a major point where the quran and the scriptures that they declair also devinly inspired clash.. which further points to islamic religion being.........well lets just say........full of shit.

another major clash is that the scriptures claim god told this guy he would have a child to his wife who knew she had a physical inability to create a child... and what they did instead of going "oh ok, well thats cool well wait and see what happens then" they used a concubine that bore a child for this man.....ok thats child number one.......... but then the origional wife that was to bear the mans child defied the odds and had a child herself... now....out of those two, which would you suppose would be the one devinly spoken of?

islam says the child bore by the concubine was the child of prophecy.... whereas the jews say the child born to the actual wife defying the odds of physical ability is the prophetical child.... so essentually, islam believes one thing, the jews believe the other... and as ive put this story in complete laymans.... its really NOT THAT HARD TO CHOOSE SIDES is it...

and this is NOT beside the point whatsoever... because that little argument about which child is the prophecised birth.........IS THE ENTIRE FUCKING REASON THERE HAS BEEN A WAR RAGING ON FOR SO LONG..

islam believes that 'Ishmael' (the son of the surrogate mother) was to lay claim to the land that israil currantly sits upon... whereas 'isaac' which was the other son of abraham... you know, the one who was bore by the actual wife defying all odds and not the brunt of a man made decision to hook up a surrogate, was given those lands by god.. and the people of these lands in palestine and israil have been fighting over it ever since... even though the UN did the right thing by claiming israil to own its land in the 40's...

this is the bullshit war.... in a nut shell...

this is why I say FUCK ISLAM.

and I can quite easily say FUCK CHRISTIANITY and FUCK CATHOLOSISM and FUCK ALL RELIGION for that matter with many different reasons in mind.. but to be honest, I'm fucking fed up with islamic followers.... they believe in bullshit... their brainwashed sheep...

and they think their right and everyone else is wrong...

well there you go... ive just taken the time to explain the debate in complete laymans so everyone can see through the bullshit mental curruption, smear campaigns, deciet and mis-interpretation perpectuated by both sides..

its also pretty funny how islam is currantly used by militant groups that hate the western world to currupt the minds of followers to go out and commit horrific crimes to humanity... wow.. doesent that seem like a religion that stands closly inside a grey area of evil?

a lot of you dissed my last thread....

so diss me now you stupid cunts.... its pretty fucking plain and simple when its all looked at from someone who follows neither denomination nor do I accept any form of devine inspiration from thousands of years ago as definitive truth beyond plausable insanity of the primative human mind..

and this shit isnt even the half of it... i havnt even begun to mention how the supposid holy quran mistakes and intertwines the stories of jesus and moses (Sura 3:35-48; 19:27-28) or the relations between stories very fucking similar to moses that predate the probable 'fabel' by around 1000 years (the chronicles of akkamhed and gilgamesh)... or how genesis was adapted from the sumarian race while the jews were enslaved....

i mean guys.... reallly... who the fuck here considers themselves religious and takes all this bullshit seriously?

i believe in god and I believe I'm here for a reason just like everyone else. however im an interloper, and I hope for some of you I've just given a little bit of clarity on why the world is so fucking shit these days...

mis-information is why islam is growing day by day... mis-information is why all religion is growing day by day...

and mis-information is why athiesm is the choice philosophy accepted by the more intelligent people in this world currantly...

where do YOU stand?

christian, and when u talk about christianity and catholics dont intertwine the two theyre two different religions, catholocism is not the mother of christianity.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 11-20-08, 12:34 AM   #15
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
christian, and when u talk about christianity and catholics dont intertwine the two theyre two different religions, catholocism is not the mother of christianity.

well seeing as modern christianity abides by the catholic council's decisions about jesus and salvation..

id say it pretty much fucken is bud.... christianity from jesus days and christianity from 300A.D and beyond are two different things.. dont ever forget that..

its the most fundemental thing you need to know about historical facts on the christian religion.... fuck... hes not even called jesus...... i only use that name so people know wtf im talking about