RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-09, 03:17 PM   #1
сварливый

This sentence is false,

IP:

and I am lying to you.

discuss.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 01-13-09, 07:29 PM   #2
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

you never made a statement to judge.

this is a freeposting thread...

fuckwhit...
Old 01-13-09, 11:45 PM   #3
сварливый

IP:

there is two statements to judge. It's not a freepost thread, well? Are you going to 'solve' it? I already have my conclusion, and if you want to look up the philosophy on your own ways to solve and conclude, then look it up. There are supposed many solutions, but none are fully explained to the point that they are a fully symbolic theory. This dilemma is over thousands of years old.

Well? Come on genius. Whatcha got?
Old 01-14-09, 02:53 AM   #4
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

this sentence is false and i am lying to you.

i dont need to look this up buddy, ill apply some simple logic.. if your telling me your lying then your telling me the truth about a non-existant subject matter making your sentence compleatly paradoxial and obviously false.

what other answers do you speak of..

just to humor me with your pathetic mental cognitive skills at comphrehending logic.
Old 01-14-09, 02:54 AM   #5
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

me and OMB used to fuck with hardcore paradoxial arguments and statements.. you wont catch me out with something so simple.......
Old 01-14-09, 03:05 AM   #6
сварливый

IP:

"your telling me the truth about a non-existant subject matter making your sentence compleatly paradoxial and obviously false."

So if my sentence is false and I admit I'm lying in the same sentence then I'm telling the truth.

So therefore you haven't fully explained yourself. Keep going or was that it? Because if that's all, you fail quite obviously, and just so you know - this thread was for everybody. Not for your dumbass to parade in here acting king of the expected high horse. So shut the fuck up if you're not going to solve it. thanz.
Old 01-14-09, 04:40 AM   #7
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

you wont find a solution because there is none, just like every other stupid philosophical question, there are no conclusions, no right or wrong answers.

Is the universe finite or infinite?

What is the capacity of knowledge we can understand?

Is nothing something?

etc etc

Do you know the answer? No? CUZ THERE IS NO RIGHT ANSWER

man i hate philosophy so much that I love it to death
Old 01-14-09, 05:36 AM   #8
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
"your telling me the truth about a non-existant subject matter making your sentence compleatly paradoxial and obviously false."

So if my sentence is false and I admit I'm lying in the same sentence then I'm telling the truth.

So therefore you haven't fully explained yourself. Keep going or was that it? Because if that's all, you fail quite obviously, and just so you know - this thread was for everybody. Not for your dumbass to parade in here acting king of the expected high horse. So shut the fuck up if you're not going to solve it. thanz.

that is a reasonable answer to a stupid question buddy..

sure though, let others give it a go... ultimatly they can only come to the same conclusion i did...
Old 01-14-09, 04:48 AM   #9
сварливый

IP:

lol man dont be so easily fooled, there is a direct answer, people are just wrong and disagree.

there is one pessimistic conclusion and 4 optimistic conclusions and they all differ a little bit, my answer is very complex but I wanted more opinions than just someone's high self esteemed opinion.

So yes, wanna give this one a go or not?

Oh and ... all of those questions you asked have an answer.

Is the universe finite or infinite? - What context are you asking? Life or the universe? Life surely isn't infinite and all humans will eventually disappear. That is one thing I absolutely promise, even if humans figure out how to live forever, they will have to disappear. Though not as simple as that. It's written within in the philosophy book I'm writing.
Capacity of knowledge? - that which physically allows us capable of remembering. That doesn't include functionality.
is nothing something - yes and no, depending on the context.

However this thread is probably the only philosophical question which I have yet to come to an absolute conclusion in. I think I have it in my brain, but I haven't written it down. lol. You need to explain it in understandable language, otherwise it's just "oh it computes in my brain but I cant explain. sorry! bye" which is what baph is trying here. Can he explain it? Doubt it, but we'll see.
Old 01-14-09, 04:52 AM   #10
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
lol man dont be so easily fooled, there is a direct answer, people are just wrong and disagree.

there is one pessimistic conclusion and 4 optimistic conclusions and they all differ a little bit, my answer is very complex but I wanted more opinions than just someone's high self esteemed opinion.

So yes, wanna give this one a go or not?

Oh and ... all of those questions you asked have an answer.

Is the universe finite or infinite? - What context are you asking? Life or the universe? Life surely isn't infinite and all humans will eventually disappear. That is one thing I absolutely promise, even if humans figure out how to live forever, they will have to disappear. Though not as simple as that. It's written within in the philosophy book I'm writing.
Capacity of knowledge? - that which physically allows us capable of remembering. That doesn't include functionality.
is nothing something - yes and no, depending on the context.

However this thread is probably the only philosophical question which I have yet to come to an absolute conclusion in. I think I have it in my brain, but I haven't written it down. lol. You need to explain it in understandable language, otherwise it's just "oh it computes in my brain but I cant explain. sorry! bye" which is what baph is trying here. Can he explain it? Doubt it, but we'll see.

Those answers can be argued.

I mean the universe in general. Space. Does it have an ending point, or stretch on for eternity?

And nah, people have knowledge based on their subconcious which they don't remember. And what is the capacity of which we are able to remember things then? Is our brain able to store an infinite amount of knowledge? Or does it ever come to the point where we can't learn anymore?
Old 01-14-09, 05:01 AM   #11
сварливый

IP:

Listen man, just because shit seems so hard to you, that doesn't make it hard for me. I'll debate it with a philosopher, you can keep hating philosophy for being too hard.
Old 01-14-09, 06:52 AM   #12
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Listen man, just because shit seems so hard to you, that doesn't make it hard for me. I'll debate it with a philosopher, you can keep hating philosophy for being too hard.

Shut the fuck you little bitch, just because it's too fucking hard to answer you pussy out.

I LOVE philosophy ya assuming mother fucker

DOES THE UNIVERSE STRETCH OUT TO INFINITY OR DOES IT HAVE A POINT IN WHICH YOU CAN TRAVEL NO FURTHER, IS IT INFINITE OR FINITE YA DUMB ASS QUESTION DODGING I THINK IM A PHILOSOPHER BUT IM JUST A STONER WITH BIG VOCAB AND NO INTELLIGENCE

fucking little bitch. Can't even answer the question so he disses me ahahaha

I BET YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WTF DIMETHYLTRYPTAMINE IS

some philosopher you are ya fucking moron, i've already discovered the secret to God being inside of us from studying dimethyltryptamine and dreams

I've written so many fucking philosophical reports and papers and I got 97% in college in my philosophy class, NINETY SEVEN WTF DID YOU GET PUNK

so if you wanna question dodge cuz you're a fucking pussy then for it

but dont you EVER, EVER think for a second you have a greater knowledge and understanding of philosophy, psychology, or epistemology then I do, and say i'm not a philosopher.

I proved you had no conclusions to my questions that could be deemed final or 100% correct.

You think the fucking answer to the question of what our capacity of knowledge is, is WHATEVER WE ARE ABLE TO REMEMBER!?

YOU FUCKING IDIOT. I'm not asking how much knowledge are we going to have before we do, i'm asking how much fucking knowledge is a human able to obtain. How much information can our brain store. AND GUESS WHAT, SHIT YOU DON'T REMEMBER IS STILL STORED IN THE BRAIN, AND IT STILL AFFECTS US SUBCONCIOUSLY

once you fucking learn something it stays with you and influences you forever. You obviously know NOTHING of that cuz you have no fucking idea about the subconcious. You have no fucking idea about the beings that exist within your subconcious and communicate with you everynight during heavyrem. You have no fucking clue about the secrets to the universe as I do because i've studied Terrence Mckenna, listened to his seminars, and i've read Dr. Rick Strassmans book. You should too since you have no fucking life. The spirit molecule, based off the clinical studies performed by Strasman under the supervision of the university of new mexico.

AND ILL CRUSH YOU ANY FUCKING TIME YOU WANNA CALL ME OUT ON NOT BEING A PHILOSOPHER AGAIN

ignorant fucking wannabe
Old 01-14-09, 01:05 PM   #13
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Shut the fuck you little bitch, just because it's too fucking hard to answer you pussy out.

I LOVE philosophy ya assuming mother fucker

DOES THE UNIVERSE STRETCH OUT TO INFINITY OR DOES IT HAVE A POINT IN WHICH YOU CAN TRAVEL NO FURTHER, IS IT INFINITE OR FINITE YA DUMB ASS QUESTION DODGING I THINK IM A PHILOSOPHER BUT IM JUST A STONER WITH BIG VOCAB AND NO INTELLIGENCE

fucking little bitch. Can't even answer the question so he disses me ahahaha

I BET YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WTF DIMETHYLTRYPTAMINE IS

some philosopher you are ya fucking moron, i've already discovered the secret to God being inside of us from studying dimethyltryptamine and dreams

I've written so many fucking philosophical reports and papers and I got 97% in college in my philosophy class, NINETY SEVEN WTF DID YOU GET PUNK

so if you wanna question dodge cuz you're a fucking pussy then for it

but dont you EVER, EVER think for a second you have a greater knowledge and understanding of philosophy, psychology, or epistemology then I do, and say i'm not a philosopher.

I proved you had no conclusions to my questions that could be deemed final or 100% correct.

You think the fucking answer to the question of what our capacity of knowledge is, is WHATEVER WE ARE ABLE TO REMEMBER!?

YOU FUCKING IDIOT. I'm not asking how much knowledge are we going to have before we do, i'm asking how much fucking knowledge is a human able to obtain. How much information can our brain store. AND GUESS WHAT, SHIT YOU DON'T REMEMBER IS STILL STORED IN THE BRAIN, AND IT STILL AFFECTS US SUBCONCIOUSLY

once you fucking learn something it stays with you and influences you forever. You obviously know NOTHING of that cuz you have no fucking idea about the subconcious. You have no fucking idea about the beings that exist within your subconcious and communicate with you everynight during heavyrem. You have no fucking clue about the secrets to the universe as I do because i've studied Terrence Mckenna, listened to his seminars, and i've read Dr. Rick Strassmans book. You should too since you have no fucking life. The spirit molecule, based off the clinical studies performed by Strasman under the supervision of the university of new mexico.

AND ILL CRUSH YOU ANY FUCKING TIME YOU WANNA CALL ME OUT ON NOT BEING A PHILOSOPHER AGAIN

ignorant fucking wannabe

Baph, its shit like this....n no hate towards JTR...he knows i'm cool with him, is what makes these threads completely filled with garbage

becuase it goes from a debate, and question...to a pussy fit about who thinks they know more about school

like, if we all wanted to list credentials, im sure we can....

but its not like 2v was stating that he knew more than anyone else, he just asked a question...and people gotta turn threads into bitch matches

but word

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 01-16-09, 10:44 AM   #14
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
Baph, its shit like this....n no hate towards JTR...he knows i'm cool with him, is what makes these threads completely filled with garbage

becuase it goes from a debate, and question...to a pussy fit about who thinks they know more about school

like, if we all wanted to list credentials, im sure we can....

but its not like 2v was stating that he knew more than anyone else, he just asked a question...and people gotta turn threads into bitch matches

but word

he said i wasn't a philosopher

anyone who has the nerve to call me a philosopher aint gonna get a bitch fit they're gonna get me coming at them full force and defending myself as a philosopher.

He also dodged my questions, by saying they weren't worth time because I wasn't a philosopher.

So I proved that I am, and that I have a large knowledge on philosophy

So don't assume or judge, because you might be wrong...

oh yea, you're wrong

and what's the point of just answering his questions, there is no solution to the riddle as I already stated homie, I answered his question nicely and politely and he went on to insult me by saying i wasnt a philosopher and wouldnt answer some questions of mine when we got into the conversation

you jump too soon, take a step back, you shouldn't have jumped that direction.

Last edited by JTR : 01-16-09 at 10:48 AM.
Old 01-14-09, 05:33 AM   #15
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

kidna of a cool question you got going

hmmmm

than again i suppose its how you are try to interept what it is about the sentence that makes it either correct or incorrect, obviously by english languarge standards it is not a statment...if you are taking the words for a meaning by which they are stating they are something...

I gotta jet right now, i just woke up to check my computer

but i all i can say is that i cant say its wrong, until i can prove that its not right

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily