RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Album Reviews
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-26-05, 05:24 PM   #1
$wollzilla™
I Got Money In Tha Bank

Fat Joe -- All or Nothing

IP: 7171 290E

another one of my reviews...u can agree or not...this is joey crack's new album...dropped 6/14

1. Intro - This is a suprisingly good intro...i am not one to be in love with intros because all they are is pointless banter usually. Bu mr.crack came out with a fire in his heart that was to be felt with his flow [which was on point, if i do say so myself]...sounds like this CD could be good???...9/10

2. Does Anybody Know - This track is alot like the intro, a slow firey track. Fat starts out talkin his street creds. then joey starts painting a vivid picture of a time in his life. This track is a great vibe track. 9/10

3. Safe 2 Say - This is the first of Crack's 5 singles to be heard on this album. We all have probablly heard this track by now. Crack basically spits how hes coming harder then he has ever before...and that he has shown so far. 8.5/10

4. So Much More - The 2nd of Joe's 5 singles to be heard. This is one of those club bangers, not to get mixed with "get low" but a more classy club banger. Im feelin this track...and im sure alot of other people are also. 9.5/10

5. My FoFo - Yes, Fat Joe put his diss to 50 cent on the album. This was a very down played diss, didn't get anywhere near as much hype as piggybank did. And in my eyez, it was a far superior track. The beat was hot, the flow is hot, the chorus is hot. I love this track. And I was glad my nigga Crack didnt bow down to 50. 10/10

6. Rock Ya Body - this song has a beat VERY similar to "New York"...Ja Rules hit single from '04. Fat Joe's flow is nothing spectacular on this track...but a good track none-the-less. 8/10

7. Listen Baby [ft/Moshanda] - A track for the females by far. The beat that he starts off with is DOPE AS FUCK, but then he blends it to this slower melodic beat, which is obviously inferior but still a good beat none-the-less. Moshanda sounds great on the chorus. And Joe comes with some great verses. 9/10

8. Get it Poppin [Ft/Nelly] - To be honest, i wasn't feeling this track at first listen, but after a few listens later, it has started to grow on me. It is not the best track on the album but it is by no means the worst. this is also his 3rd single of 5. The chorus with nelly is very catchy. 8.5/10

9. Temptation 1 - obviously this is a 'Steady-Creepin' track...the beat is a slower...yet anxious beat. And Joe takes advantage of the vibe from the track and utilizes it great, the flow he puts together go perfect with this track. 9/10

10. Temptation 2 - the beat is very much like temptation 1...and the flows goes just as well. I was not aware that these to tracks were put together as stories until i had listened to it twice. 9/10

11. Everybody Get Up [produced by Timbaland] - This sounds like a bubba sparxxx track that failed to make the cut of his album [for those of you that bought bubba's first album] this track is a hit or miss, either you are going to love it, or you are going to hate it. I myself am not very impressed with the track. 6.5/10

12. I Can Do U - This sounds almost like a Pharrel beat, this is obviously another track for the females. It is more upbeat and Joe is basically sayin how he can do better for u then ur man, from a man perspective. 7.5/10

13. So Hot [Ft/ R.kelly] - This reminds me of R.kellys early hit "Fiesta"...Kelly's vocals sound great on this track, but Joey seems to have slumped on this track with his rhymes, they are very lack-luster. 8/10

14. Lean Back Remix [Ft/ Ma$e, Remy, and Eminem] - I love this remix of the track, i was wondering if he would include it on an album because it was such a great track, and to my pleasure, it was on. This is a very good remix of Joe's '04 hit 'Lean Back'. 10/10

15. Beat Novacane - my favorite track on the whole album. This track is alot like tracks 1 and 2, but upbeat, Joey goes harder than ever. This is THE BEST song on the whole album, hands down. 10/10

16. Hold U Down [Ft/Jennifer lopez] - another VERY VERY VERY soft/slow song on the album, its good for a couple listens but after a while it seems very whack. still a good track none-the-less. 8.5/10

OVERALL - 9/10...no doub thts is Joey's best album to date

**NOTE** I know some of my reviews of late have SEEMED leaniant and very easy on the songs, but they are not, the albums of '05 that i have bought have been great for the most part this year. '05 has been a great year so far. Look For my review of "I'ma Hustla" Cassidy's 2nd LP...dropping the 28th

My Niggas Dont Groove We Jus Bust A Move
N Fuck Bout 4 Bops A Day
We WIldlife Wit it...

www.myspace.com/imthakingpsc
Send a message via AIM to $wollzilla™ Send a message via Yahoo to $wollzilla™   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-05, 06:58 PM   #2
Ltizzle
Seattle Hat Wit A Lean

Graphics Record: 17-5
IP: 2B9D 28F8

nice review man
ima most likely be checking this album out soon....
i got the new cass already though man, its crazy as hell...
but weerd, keep doing them reviews you been doin man, props....

---------------------------
Lucky Boy Beats: Owner & Producer
http://www.myspace.com/luckyboybeats
----------------------------------------------
Gunn Play: Rv's Original Duo
Dash Canceling To A Computer Near You

MAS ON EM! 4 LIFE

Send a message via AIM to Ltizzle   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-05, 11:04 AM   #3
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....

IP: 0D11 88C9

good review and they were some good songs there yeah i mite cop it cuz i wasnt really feelin his first single but i mite cuz of the review so thnx man

STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-05, 11:51 PM   #4
Fluff Bizzle
New to RV

Text Record: 0-2
IP: 28AD 5545

good review man i think all or nothing is bangin joey crack brought some good stuff my fofo
is awesome

Missouri Representer Fo Life
Send a message via AIM to Fluff Bizzle   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-05, 01:15 AM   #5
DaCument
ThE UlTimAtE GhOSt WrITeR

Audio Record: 7-2
IP: 0825 899A

COOK - COKE - CRAAAAAACK!!!!! yo that album is his best.....he got a joint similar to a biggie smalls joint, its number 9 on the cd, and its hot fam....

honestly i bought 2 copies...1 for the house and 1 for the car...thats how sick it is

copt that bad boy fast

easy

DaCument

OUT NOW
Send a message via AIM to DaCument Send a message via Yahoo to DaCument   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-05, 02:32 PM   #6
$wollzilla™
I Got Money In Tha Bank

IP: 7171 290E

^lol damn thas showin major props...2 copies???

My Niggas Dont Groove We Jus Bust A Move
N Fuck Bout 4 Bops A Day
We WIldlife Wit it...

www.myspace.com/imthakingpsc
Send a message via AIM to $wollzilla™ Send a message via Yahoo to $wollzilla™   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-05, 07:21 PM   #7
Thassarap
.The Movement.

Text Record: 3-3
IP: 1F18 A80F

i agree with the whole review except:
i thought "get it poppin" and "everybody get up" were better that u rated them
i hated "so hot"
good review, tho
Old 08-01-05, 03:15 AM   #8
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8E7F 1337

fat joes aight the lean back remix was DEFITNLY dope as fuck better than the original...but otherwise fat joes aight.....he bites sometimes though if u dont believe me check for urself....listen to "So Much More" he raps out part of the hook.."I Knoooow You Been Looking for someone ta make u happy and give u so much more"....then listen ta 2pac's "Give Them The Finger"...same fuckin hook...download them both if u dont have the cds and hit me back through this thread
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-05, 12:37 PM   #9
Macreep
T&T

IP: 3E7E 9BDA

NIce review...I neva been a fan of Joe's though...heard he been ghostwritten for by many people.And he just seems to be a wannabe Pun.
Old 08-01-05, 02:35 PM   #10
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
IP: 8E7F 1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyricalflowz
Give them the finger? Don't you mean Temptations?

yeah whateva its called
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-05, 10:08 PM   #11
Thassarap
.The Movement.

IP: 38EC B892

dope songs:
Does Anybody Know (9/10)
Safe 2 Say (8/10)
So Much More (8.5/10)
My FoFo (9/10)
Rock Ya Body (8.5/10)
Get it Poppin [Ft/Nelly] (10/10)
Temptation 1 (8.5/10)
Temptation 2 (8.5/10)
Everybody Get Up (10/10)
Lean Back Remix [Ft/ Ma$e, Remy, and Eminem] (10/10)
Beat Novacane (10/10)

Overall- 9/10
Old 09-02-05, 05:36 AM   #12
ThA NoToRiOuS D
Light Weight

Text Record: 4-5
IP: 22DD 82B2

yeah man.......i hate fat joe.........he's a bitch.......u have to read this.......he scared of 50 but he sed it in a nice way...

09/01/2005 05:31 PM
Fat Joe says he knows the Video Music Awards aren't the right place to be exchanging salvos with 50 Cent, but he didn't plan it that way.

"I had no intentions of going to the VMAs and starting no drama," Joe said Monday in Miami. "This Joe.MTV shows me love. I come to these events to have a good time. I never had any type of incidents before.
a certain point, what do you do?"

While introducing the acts for the reggaeton performance, Joe joked that the G-Unit brought tons of police with them. Later, during 50's set, the leader of the G-Unit retaliated by calling Joe a "pu---."

What the audience at home didn't see was that during the commercial break before the reggaeton set, 50 got up from his seat and started walking the house, going up in the stands, down to the floor, slapping five to attendees like Jay-Z and Diddy's kids and even stood several feet from Joe, leaving everyone bewildered. All this was done moments before Joe was shown on-air. The Terror Squad Don said Fif's action were blatantly meant to taunt him.

"He's up in the stands waving at me," Joe explained. "Then he's walking around, and when I'm waiting to introduce the reggaeton dudes, he gets on the stage. I'm thinking, 'OK, we're about to fight.' I'm like, 'We're about to get it on right here at the VMAs?' "

During the live broadcast, viewers could also hear members of the G-Unit yelling at Joe while he was onstage.

Deviously Devine Designs
Best Thing Since Sliced Bread

(2)Me vs. wyteknyte(2)

(1)Me vs. Flow Verse(1)
Send a message via AIM to ThA NoToRiOuS D Send a message via MSN to ThA NoToRiOuS D Send a message via Yahoo to ThA NoToRiOuS D   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-05, 08:07 AM   #13
Thassarap
.The Movement.

IP: D673 57C3

^^g-unit d/r....
Old 09-09-05, 09:01 AM   #14
KriZ
Middle Weight

Text Record: 1-3
IP: 352B 2918

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThA NoToRiOuS D
yeah man.......i hate fat joe.........he's a bitch.......u have to read this.......he scared of 50 but he sed it in a nice way...

09/01/2005 05:31 PM
Fat Joe says he knows the Video Music Awards aren't the right place to be exchanging salvos with 50 Cent, but he didn't plan it that way.

"I had no intentions of going to the VMAs and starting no drama," Joe said Monday in Miami. "This Joe.MTV shows me love. I come to these events to have a good time. I never had any type of incidents before.
a certain point, what do you do?"

While introducing the acts for the reggaeton performance, Joe joked that the G-Unit brought tons of police with them. Later, during 50's set, the leader of the G-Unit retaliated by calling Joe a "pu---."

What the audience at home didn't see was that during the commercial break before the reggaeton set, 50 got up from his seat and started walking the house, going up in the stands, down to the floor, slapping five to attendees like Jay-Z and Diddy's kids and even stood several feet from Joe, leaving everyone bewildered. All this was done moments before Joe was shown on-air. The Terror Squad Don said Fif's action were blatantly meant to taunt him.

"He's up in the stands waving at me," Joe explained. "Then he's walking around, and when I'm waiting to introduce the reggaeton dudes, he gets on the stage. I'm thinking, 'OK, we're about to fight.' I'm like, 'We're about to get it on right here at the VMAs?' "

During the live broadcast, viewers could also hear members of the G-Unit yelling at Joe while he was onstage.

i peeped that shyt ages ago....i hate fat joe as well..
Old 09-09-05, 05:58 PM   #15
IllestFreestyler
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 7541 635F

nice review even though i hate this rapper and i ahte this album
Send a message via AIM to IllestFreestyler   Reply With Quote