RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Graphical Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
-KSR- 5 100.00%
Chief 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-15-05, 03:12 PM   #1
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Chief vs -KSR-

IP: 5350 A834

Battle Rules:

6 - UNLIMITED Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

topic: A rapper in a signature...

werd

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 10-18-05 at 03:12 PM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

Old 10-15-05, 05:50 PM   #2
System

IP: BA33 ECA8

-KSR- has ACCEPTED this battle on 10-15-05 05:50 PM.

Old 10-15-05, 05:51 PM   #3
ksr
Middle Weight

Old 10-15-05, 05:52 PM   #4
ksr
Middle Weight

i dropped in less than a day, so i'd appreciate it if u dropped soon
thx

Old 10-16-05, 04:04 PM   #5
System

IP: 6215 E916

Chief has ACCEPTED this battle on 10-16-05 04:04 PM.

Old 10-16-05, 07:46 PM   #6
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

IP: 0825 899A

Voted For: -KSR-

chief-your sig i was not feeling at all man...the colors werent blended properly....seemed kinda sketchy hurts my eyes too look at, perhaps to bright man....im kinda skeptikul on who ur rapper is...either nick cannon or fabolous

-ksr- - your sig had pretty good color choice....blended well with the city, problem witht he text...its hard to decipher wut you said under your name....and its a lillte to bright at nelly's head...wasnt fealin that...but overall better sig.....1

v/-ksr-

Old 10-17-05, 09:28 AM   #7
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

This was feedback posted for Chief

IP: C5F9 47E5

ok im only going to say wat i dont like because im crew chief i dont liek ur background too white in places like teh mirrored text like the coloring or whatever u did on fab
ksr i dont like the money text and i dotn like the fact that his head is cut off
props to both

O.Y.D.

Old 10-17-05, 05:05 PM   #8
Untraceable
..Rv Sucks..

IP: CE10 8C0C

yeh..this gets my vote....
chief-your sig the colors dont work at all the txt is horrible the cartoon effect ruins it......the txt colors are wack and the bg is wack too its just a bad sig
2/10

ksr-aiight your sig is dope...i like the money txt...i like the subtxt as well...all of it flows and blends.....the bg is pretty dope too....but it just easily beat chief 7.5/10

plz rtf in my battle.....link in sig

Send a message via AIM to Untraceable Send a message via Yahoo to Untraceable  
Old 10-18-05, 10:03 PM   #9
KriZ
Middle Weight

IP: 9E82 E784

I think KSR got this, everything fitted in perfect. Background foreground and the colors matched with the Nelly pic. I also liked how u made the text with the dollars and all that. 8/10.

Chief ya's was good but i think ya blended it to much. The pic is tight & the wording matched it. But the background didnt really stick out 2 me. 7/10

Good battle.
Old 10-19-05, 12:35 AM   #10
snipes
RV aint Dead

IP: 71BE 1AD0

should i have to explain it just looks betta
wun.............

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Old 10-20-05, 02:50 AM   #11
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

I have to give this to -KSR-.

I like how the backround and font color all match the dude's clothes. That picture fits in with the sig. The backround is very basic and kind of played out, but it works pretty well here. I like how the money is in KSR and I like both of the fonts. Chief's was good too, don't get me wrong.. but I don't know.. I don't really like how Fabolous gets blurry towards the left side of him, and the colors in the sig are just something I could never see me repping. The font is kind of plain too, but I know there are people who like that style. It's just not for me. So, in conclusion, -KSR- gets my vote, as I liked his sig better.

Vote - -KSR-

Old 10-20-05, 04:40 PM   #12
ksr
Middle Weight

IP: 49FB B804

thx 4 the votes
uppin this fo 1 more vote.........

Old 10-20-05, 04:43 PM   #13
Shazz
Never Around

IP: EDF1 ACC9

Chief -
LOL your pic in yours is in mine!! lol... pic must be famous, anyway i think its not bad.... Its too bright though the font is tight though how it reflects off the ground but i think the background should have been more real to me... that i didn't like at all, anways keep up your shit this was a close battle hard decision.

-KSR-
Real shit dawg, i like the font alooooot how its made out of money and then the sub text is way dope too, I like how the color all matches just white and green it goes very well together dope shit keep up your work nice background sig not to dark or bright.

V/KSR
Send a message via ICQ to Shazz Send a message via AIM to Shazz Send a message via MSN to Shazz Send a message via Yahoo to Shazz