RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-05, 07:20 PM   #1
PoEtIc~ViZiOnZ
New to RV

The dark side of the moon

IP: C821 E440

The dark side of the moon.

The light side-

Sitting in the boat with a beautiful girl, that my heart truly desires
Just seeing her with me, just made my night, turned so bright
Even though there wasn't any music the ocean was the choir
4 years being in love with her, i wanted to do something special tonight
Looking at her eyes, o so beautiful and sparkling than the stars above
As i move foward, i putted my hand on the back of her head signaling to move closer
Smelling her breath gotten my hormones rising, then we attatched our wet lips together making love
My tongue and her tongue, going into each other throats, Her skillz was good not an poser
The wind moving the boat but thou we didn't care cause we was hypnotized by each other's affection
Moaning and slurring our lips and tongues together, As i opened my eyes looking into the water, thou dont see releflection

The dark side-

In that reflection i saw the moon, it was turning black....My teeth's got longer and sharper
Still kissing her, moving my lips to the neck, ahh finally it's feeding time, also your soul
I didn't have any remourse for the girl, she was a virgin, for thou i wanted to live longer
But there was a little piece in my heart, that i've loved about her, but too late my heart turned black as coil
Gently opening my jaw, Threw my head strinking her neck and leaving her lumb and her facial expression in shock
Sucking her blood, her skin is getting deflated I felted the power of immortality growing inside my viens
I could feel her body getting dry, i could hear her heart beat slowing down, I could feel her tears, then my heart got hit by a rock
Loosing my jaw and letting her go, my lips fill with pure red like the color of rose, her tears stopped the pain.
Spreaded my wings and flown away, looked back, her lungs still beating Slowly decreasing through the night
I was once pure with a good heart and she showed me love, but tonight i showed her my darkest side, and along with that she died

Posted this on rb................
Old 03-16-05, 11:21 PM   #2
MC IgGY
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 3-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8A1A D0A3

damn, very nice imagery
Send a message via AIM to MC IgGY   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-05, 02:25 PM   #3
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 3240 794D

this is a good poem, i like your vocab, the imagery in your words, nice structure, i like how you made it dualistic, two sides to this poem, nice job.1

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*