RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-03, 01:50 PM   #28
self
one wink

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by bouncedoggydog
Now that had to be intentional, I am sure the chemical analysis is going to reveal a Volatile makeup of explosive agents. Something had to trigger the reaction, judging by the damage to her face and the picture of the candy on the floor, I would say it was a directional charge. Meaning it was not an accident. Trigger, hum could have been the Florida Humidity combined with the heat produced in the girls palm, both of which could have excelerated the chemical agents. If there were any...Even the acid in the girls saliva could have been used to trigger the reaction, but that means someone would have to have been targeting her. Or possibly just a random act of violence, it just seems too involved to be a random act of violence or even an accident. I have seen other similar cases of directed charges, but they all surround assasination attempts in third world countires. Wow, this is really alarming... I hope she is doing well.

Yeah. Its somewhat odd that a person would go through so much trouble to hurt a little girl. Actually making the jawbreaker into an explosive isn't the easiest thing to do. And I'm sure it wasn't some idiot who found a recipe over the internet...if it was that sort of senerio I'm sure it would have been something different from a jawbreaker. This bomb was likely fairly complex.

Quote:
Originally posted by **~SynText~**
yeah this is truly fucked up holmes..that girls gotta livfe with scars for the rest of her life cause of defected candy man i feel for her really................

Hpefully your wrong. Plastic Surgeory does have actual medical purposes. This being one. Hopefully they'll be able to reconstruct her face back to somewhat of a normal state.
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote