RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-04, 12:57 PM   #1
ClassX
*On Probation*

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Simply Sonned : HOT CYPHER! |SOE|

IP: AAF1 A3DB

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...threadid=103153
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...800#post1040800
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...810#post1040810

1minute

Nobull: tremendously sendin frees from my dome in the form of messaged keys/ im the mvp envy me cus i kill evry beat/ many speak barely kick it like i do/ try dude, but im over your head like a tyfoon

ClassX: We cock our guns and aim at the ducks, SOE known to let loose more then sluts, We're already better smoke some weed then we higher, ur wack and the truth hurts so we know u a lier/

Nobull: spittin pure fire your sure to purspire/ our spits is nice like a church choir/ your a wack kid like hurt squires/ an tappin ya moms wit no runner like burnt tires

ClassX: Ill slice ya spine and delivery blunt blows, My flows is fly like some little kids bubbles, I'll spit venom as i talksick(toxic), Im the doc, wanna kno if ur ill? i get diagnostic

Nobull: your bitch flows blow ass like flying dog shit/ fuck you up like some bong hits and long dicks/ your in the wrong kid tryin to step to my strong clique/get stomped wit, 2 swift kicks and wun fist

ClassX: Im droppin heat like a clumsy alter boy, slide off the top, like i was in a haulter joy, Im viscious, ur flows lazy like viscus liquids, yall pnuches are like ya sex, jus misses(mrs).

Nobull: i bust sick shit, you suck dick bitch/ crush wigs wit, bats an my nuts wigglin/ only movin strait but i aint a rook, please... yall like the definition of sex, fuckin pussies

ClassX: Fagget your wack ass neva get smacked nuff, and i dont need a broom to be cleanin ur act up, This is my mission: to destroy all herbs visions, Im splittin more roc's then nuclear fission/

Nobull: listin up, we rippin chumps, an kickin butts/ stick ya guts wit knifes, swords, ice picks an stuff/ simply rough wit a hint of nuts an bust souls/ you get no rebutle takin ya head off wit a shove

ClassX: Dont be happy kid you got me thinkin ya fairly gay,and like canadian cigarettes i smoke 24 player's a day, So feel guns then plastic afer i bust, cuz i bag more kids then people obsessed wit nuts

15 minutes later..

{TRILOGY}

.IpsØ.ƒactØ.
Send a message via AIM to ClassX   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-04, 01:03 PM   #2
Antonio Banderas
Free Agent

IP: 1E3A 659B

Flow was aiight, though difficult to understand at times......

Class X had a better flow, but Nobull was doing all the rhmes....

Tips for getting better - Next time try to keystyle bar for bar on AIM... That way, if someone has a WAK line, U can try to correct it as quickly as possible...... But again, this piece wasn't that bad, but it can be improved greatly by taking ur time and having the other person critquing ur verse before you drop the verse....

The Comeback

||Sonny Barz! - The Middle Weight 1-2 Punchline Champion||SickHead.||Fly-E||Antonio Banderas|

Mystic (Traitor)
Old 01-02-04, 01:09 PM   #3
rule
..Soft Focus..

Text Record: 21-12
IP: 1B3B C284

This was pretty good, it had a nice creative style to it. some nice lines, i dont like that glock shit but it sounded alright i guess, some of your lines were actually really nice though good collabo, you two pulled out pretty well

good job

pz
Old 01-02-04, 01:42 PM   #4
ClassX
*On Probation*

IP: AAF1 A3DB

word thanks alot rule.. peace

{TRILOGY}

.IpsØ.ƒactØ.
Send a message via AIM to ClassX   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-04, 06:18 PM   #5
Nobull
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 0B63 4561

Cats is sleepin

Peace
Old 01-02-04, 06:38 PM   #6
FormulaMC
Light Weight

IP: E38C 4580

Was Feelin' It Aiight. . Don't Really Like The Gun Talk, But It Was Straight. . Flow Was A Little Off, But That's Expected. . Some Lines Was Real Nice. . Some Were Ehh. . Overall, Ya'll Had A Nice Lil Collab Cypher Here. . Pzzz.

- Check out Mind Expansion {Keystyle} when it's up. . good look -

INSTANT. .

Send a message via AIM to FormulaMC   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-04, 08:39 PM   #7
s.R.

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 4577 CD9A

This was alright just like the flow. There were some incredibly hotlines there but not alot of consitancy, rhyme scheme was all rite... but it was a cypher not a written piece so it was good for that.... RETURN THE FAVOR))))Peep LIFESTYLES
Old 01-03-04, 01:20 PM   #8
Street Fame

IP: AE53 2649

Killer shit for a cypher fam...

DAN had those multis down pat no doubt... Nice vocab too. Class came wit some nice flow and wordplay.

Good shit ya'll, you kno how it is.

Old 01-03-04, 03:28 PM   #9
DNF
Flyweight

Text Record: 2-1
IP: DF7B C8F7

god damn... real tight shit for a cypher... yall gotta holla at me next time you bout to kick one...

some real creative idea's from both of yall... really feling no bulls multi's tight shit... classx had some good stuff too...

stay up fam. 1.
Send a message via ICQ to DNF Send a message via AIM to DNF Send a message via Yahoo to DNF   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-04, 03:35 PM   #10
Gangsta One

IP: 826C 4C70

A'ight piece, jus' need ta wokr on ya structure, liked some o tha ryhmes used...an' tha glock shi' was ill...overall pretty good, jus need ta elevate some...fo real...