RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-04, 12:16 AM   #1
kalealcrooks
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Mr Crooks

IP: E238 2A47

well lets see... Independent artist/producer. I found the site while looking up my name on google. [url]www.silverpharoah.com[/url] is our site. Online radio, forum and store you know, 10 albums done so far this year, from jan 1 04 - jan 1 05 we are aiming for 13-15. aint much else to say cept i'll be around, and watch for pop the trunk vol 2, ya boy crooks and dren on them beats again, second tape done....we'll be trying to complete 2 albums per year, so maybe some kats i hook up with around here will make the cut.

if any of yall get the chance hit my boys album, he put it up for free download [url]http://www.silverpharoah.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=16[/url] ...and drop a review on that

for music by One Term, ILLegitimate Voices, Word, and Kaleal Crooks... www.silverpharoah.com

Last edited by kalealcrooks : 10-07-04 at 12:22 AM.
Send a message via AIM to kalealcrooks Send a message via MSN to kalealcrooks Send a message via Yahoo to kalealcrooks   Reply With Quote