RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-08, 01:16 PM   #46
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

iv always wondered...are there actually ANY canadians who talk like terrence and philip?

sorry fam im kinda tired lol
Old 03-02-08, 06:48 PM   #47
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F3E4 5E69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
^ That post didn't make sense, also Canada would destroy the US in a war, just so you know.

this hands down is by far and away the funniest thing i've EVER read. Thank You.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 03-03-08, 02:34 AM   #48
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
IP: D088 20AB

Oh really? What would the US do, bomb Canada? Well considering that 90% of the Canadian population lives extremely close to the border all that would do is harm their own country. Now with a little role reversal, Canada would destroy the fuck out of the southern area of the states with bombings without any repercussions.

Now we have Canadian soldiers, who train in rougher climates and would be more physically prepared compared to the US army which is begging any child whose played Halo to come join the army so they can look superior. Canadian soldiers have always been known to be the toughest soldiers on the battle field, the US would get annihilated in gun to gun combat.

You want to talk Allies... which country do you think people are really going to help out? Everybody hates the United States where Canada is loved by everybody and they would see to it to have the US destroyed.

For a country that is losing a war in Iraq and begged for Canada's help, they do talk a lot of shit.

Oh yeah.. 1812 dude.. we're already 1-0 at this shit.
Old 03-03-08, 07:44 AM   #49
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: F540 07B2

Yea we do have the hardest Military special ops team, it was published in news papers, I forget what they called. They kinda like ghosts, they'll come through and whipe you out, then leave with no trace that they were there.
Old 03-03-08, 07:45 AM   #50
JTR
Jack The Ripper

And for the record in gun to gun combat homie the Israeli army is known to be the strongest in the world..
Old 03-03-08, 10:05 AM   #51
Cola
Pushin it....

^^ smartest thing i've ever seen posted by you.

@ and the bullshit above you, all i gotta say is: Your fucking kidding me right?

Old 03-03-08, 10:41 AM   #52
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
IP: D088 20AB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphillyate

@ and the bullshit above you, all i gotta say is: Your fucking kidding me right?

Good rebuttal, you are and always will be a piece of shit.
Old 03-03-08, 12:13 PM   #53
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphillyate

Look harder I post a lot of relevant things, 90% dumb bullshit, but I post a lot, so that 10% of relevant shit is actually a lot of posts.
Old 03-03-08, 12:26 PM   #54
Brydon
I made it and il end it

Text Record: 13-9
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 539C DF9B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
Oh really? What would the US do, bomb Canada? Well considering that 90% of the Canadian population lives extremely close to the border all that would do is harm their own country. Now with a little role reversal, Canada would destroy the fuck out of the southern area of the states with bombings without any repercussions.

Now we have Canadian soldiers, who train in rougher climates and would be more physically prepared compared to the US army which is begging any child whose played Halo to come join the army so they can look superior. Canadian soldiers have always been known to be the toughest soldiers on the battle field, the US would get annihilated in gun to gun combat.

You want to talk Allies... which country do you think people are really going to help out? Everybody hates the United States where Canada is loved by everybody and they would see to it to have the US destroyed.

For a country that is losing a war in Iraq and begged for Canada's help, they do talk a lot of shit.

Oh yeah.. 1812 dude.. we're already 1-0 at this shit.

Erm jus wondered who you was refering too by saying everybody loves canadian's???? I cant think of any country saying that.............
U.S dominates canada in every area, apart from value of currency, but that wont last.
U.K all the way anyway.................
Send a message via MSN to Brydon   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-08, 12:57 PM   #55
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunmenuts
Erm jus wondered who you was refering too by saying everybody loves canadian's???? I cant think of any country saying that.............
U.S dominates canada in every area, apart from value of currency, but that wont last.
U.K all the way anyway.................

Bro Canada is one of the best and freeist countries in the world, everyone does love Canada. What are you talking bout? I've traveled all over the world and no natives minded that I was canadian.
Old 03-03-08, 01:10 PM   #56
Brydon
I made it and il end it

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Bro Canada is one of the best and freeist countries in the world, everyone does love Canada. What are you talking bout? I've traveled all over the world and no natives minded that I was canadian.

I was'nt dissing canadian's at all, i was saying canadians are not known for being loved all over the world like what was quoted before.
Old 03-03-08, 02:58 PM   #57
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Yes we are is what i'm saying, countries love Canada seriously what are you talking bout lol?
Old 03-03-08, 03:42 PM   #58
Cola
Pushin it....

so hippies love fucking canada, and Red Bull is thier fucking leader.

Old 03-03-08, 06:03 PM   #59
JTR
Jack The Ripper

That's not even funny, and it makes no sense...

But ya seeing as we have way better weed then the majority of countries im sure hippies do love Canada.
Old 03-03-08, 07:04 PM   #60
Brydon
I made it and il end it

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Yes we are is what i'm saying, countries love Canada seriously what are you talking bout lol?

Im simply saying there was and is not a point of quote'n ''everybody loves canada'' because it simply is'nt true.........

If people was asked to name there 5 best from choise countrys to live, canada would'nt get near or no-where near infact.

I dont hate canada at all, but for someone to say ''everybody loves canada'' makes me wonna give up on life and cry so hard my eyeballs fall out and maybe sit under a dripping tap for about 4 wks simply because i know for sure that the world has finally gone crazy, in which i would no longer want to live a sane life no longer.