RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-03, 04:23 AM   #1
Kapone
BANNED - Pink Slipped

Text Record: 11-6
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
_-=-_Standard of Poetry_-=-_

IP: 7CD0 E65D

so i was lookin thru the poetry forum, and had these thoughts, put them to a form which is sposed to fit todays standard of poetry

What is poetry? If it is suposed to be about your feelings,
My thoughts are these

They say each human has 250 emotions, diff feelings
if true, then thats 250 diff styles of poetry, bull shit
fuck that, thats whats wrong, with shit today
theres no conformity, everyone can do as they please
conformity is comforatable, so i ask you this
am i suposed to write about death or despair?
use words like, blight, despair corrosion, love, depressed?
or just talk, tell you what im feeling? if so here you go

i love the taste of blood, the slight sweetness of burning flesh, the look of rottin remains of what once was [or still is] a soul filled, full of life human being, some times i want to just pick up a hitchhiker kill him or her, for sport alone, or get on the freeway drunk as fuck, turn off the lights and drive with no hands, i want to cringe at the thought of beng sheltered from reality, because nowadays, we have a false belief of what reality is, you go to work,you come home, same shit the next day, thats reality, thats no fun, but humans are only programmed for fun so they can fufill there time, time which is spent in a waiting room, a waiting room to go to hell, because as it has been stated, sin is in, not one fuckin person is going to heaven [if such place exists] because no matter how hard you try to sheltar ur self, the news and such put these images into your head, of everything from extra marital fantasys, to thoughts of killing another man, fuck you if you dont agree, ill eat your arm like a turkey leg

now if u wanna tell me that you can have fun without sinning, yea ill believe it when you do it, tell me how much fun u have at bible camp

dont get me started on police either, because you wont like what i have to say,

i speak shit that you want to read, it gets you off to disagree with me, you fuckin conflict addict, i talk about shit like:

killing whales, whats the last time a whale did sumthin for you, i talk about canabalism, we dont like meat for no reason, its in our instincts to kill, to eat of the dead, u must eat sumthing that has to die, or be taken from something alive, otherwise its not healthy, nameme one thing that is healthy that isnt man made that isnt taken from nature by the way of death?

humans ate each othe untill we found out how to make bread, than after we began eating bread the chemicals cause a reaction in our brains [particualrly rye bread]similar to acid, rye bread produces a acid affect u can feel, but continuos use of bread made us all trip out and our ancestors thought they saw god and shit, so they stopped killing because of this chemical induced word of a chemical induced god, its a proven fact that 86% of human life back then was absolutey fuckin whacko

now, i can honestly say, that i feel 87% of life today is whacko, the chemicals in the foods we eat today do stuff to our brain too, look at democracy for example, what the fuckis that shit? sumthins wrong, also

its a fact that continuous ingestion of one food induces psykosis, and im sure we all eat the same old shit everyday, were all crazy,

some one once said, theres a ine line between genius and insanity, yea its called knowing what ur doing, and being powerless because the crazy dont know theyre craazy, the genius functions properly

any way, im sure you dont really want me to speak anymore

peace
Send a message via Yahoo to Kapone   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-03, 01:48 PM   #2
varentao

Text Record: 0-1
IP: BFE5 28C7

Poetry is like putting your thoughts/emotions into a kind a form of art through writing. It depicts your thoughts and emotions in a way which flows or is vivid or using words that stand out, lines/parts that jump out to the reader...

...stuff like that...it goes on and on...hard to explain off the top of ones head...

..there's a fine line though...

Anyway, this swayed from poetry to not poetry in my opinion. You seemed to try and encave your words written fairly plainly, with poetry here and there...

...anyway, the meaning was strong, and depicted fairly well.

....though it did drag on a bit at times. And as i said, it was mostly words in a fairly plain format encaved in poetry here and there...

...anyway,

..resp...
Old 05-12-03, 04:13 PM   #3
deacon
I Am The Light

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: CB2E 7CE0

Yeah I agree with Varentao. I think for you to act like poetry is a close minded art and then write something that would better be known as a preface rather than poetry form is kinda ironic and also a weak attempt in proving a point. And why are you making false assumptions that poetry writers are all liberal that is also a weak attempt . My only advise for you is to keep working on the actual fundamentals and structure poetry has to offer. It seems like you have been misdirected on what poetry is really all about.
Old 05-13-03, 03:18 AM   #4
Kapone
BANNED - Pink Slipped

IP: 33B5 5675

muther fucker, keep working?

now, as i stated in the above poem, yes poem,

there r different styles, this is called an emotional dump, its a recognized style of poetry

u take a subject, in this case, thestandard of poetry

and let everything in your mind out till a] u cant write anymore, or b] u feel better

now im going to completely disregaurd your comments, because now your informed, so try and find another way to be a cock

you fuckin bitches

uppin
Old 05-13-03, 03:40 AM   #5
deacon
I Am The Light

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 6270 F982

way to get ghetto about it G! You seriously need to elevate. And what the hell do you mean by this statement?

muther fucker, keep working?

-1-
Old 05-13-03, 05:46 AM   #6
Kapone
BANNED - Pink Slipped

IP: A246 543E

hey dog, if i needed to elevate, y did Cin ask me to be in AI?

i meen, theres always rom for elevation, but dont talk to me like im some herb, u fuck nut, ive never even heard of you
Old 05-13-03, 07:38 AM   #7
varentao

Calm down Kapone. I merely said that it was straight words encaved in poetry. In a sense you are right, it was an 'emotional dump'...but usually it's done in a slightly more poetic form...though i'm not saying this was bad or crap...it is what it is...

Old 05-13-03, 08:38 AM   #8
Kapone
BANNED - Pink Slipped

IP: 6BDE 76EB

i really only do this to get shiot out, and cant find a forum for it, so i do it here, and it helps me, to get it out, and if u read it then u know thypes of shit that goes thru me head, i dont do it for the " tight drop dawg" 's i do it to unclog my mind so i can flow better
Old 05-13-03, 08:56 AM   #9
varentao

Aye, then so be it. I aint saying it aint poetry. And i'll not critique your poems 'technically' anymore. Like with Necro, i know he don't come on here to 'elevate' as such through technical critique, so i don't. Though with this pieces i hardly need to critique much anway.

Each to their own. As long as they make me (and everyone) aware of what they want when posting, then it's all good...

..resp....
Old 05-13-03, 11:07 AM   #10
shiznit
Tampons are expensive

Text Record: 2-1
IP: EF0A E7B2

thats really good kap....emotional release...i appreciate art whatever style, concept, ideas, form or whatever u use that makes you form them as a piece....

Its really good to know other insights of other people when it comes to whats inside their heads...it makes you think and realize what kind of person they are and how they made stuff like this in a short time....

well props for the descriptive contents.....

releasing ur stress and emotions and turning it into a verse is just one of the steps on how to make a good poem..

Send a message via Yahoo to shiznit   Reply With Quote