RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Accelerate 3 75.00%
.Syck. 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-15-04, 11:59 AM   #16
Envee
Light Weight

IP: D9E2 F5C7

I will vote on Accelarate he had good punches and i like his style plus he did way better the syke did i mean syke wasnt that badd but Accelarate u got mah vote!!

V/Accelarate,

Help me out wiff mah battles here are the links!

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114150

/\ that one is envee vs proof

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...132#post1186132

/\ envee vs yowhatup

Vote a'ight mayne peace!

As Life Goes On Mixtape Try Outs All Good Audio Heads Peep
Send a message via AIM to Envee Send a message via MSN to Envee Send a message via Yahoo to Envee   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-04, 06:25 AM   #17
wordplay
Light Weight

IP: EC0B 84C7

accelerate:your opener was sort of fucked up structure wise, but the humor in the punch made a good bar, out of an otherwise simplistic starter. your punches were fucked, a lot of lines just didn't match or rhyme, but the ones that did hit pretty hard. your overall structure was all wrong, I had trouble reading it, you need to try counting sylables...you had atleast one metaphor, which was ayite, a little wordplay, none really stood out. your closer wayyyyyy too long, but I got what you were saying,so it hit a lot harder after I wread it the second time...

.syke.:your opener rolled a lot better off the tounge, the structure was there but, the punch was soft,plus obvious,which took away from it's power a little. your punches werent really complex or strong, the hospital line is pretty played..your structure was way better than acc's, I don't think you had any metaphors, you had a little bit of wordplay, mostly because you played off his name..your closer was the most witty and complex part of your whole verse, it was a good punch/personal, I just wish your whole verse would've came hard as your finisher....

vote:accelerate
.................................................. .............................................
now hit me back
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...t=114089&page=2
Old 02-16-04, 10:35 PM   #18
Accelerate
Straight Savage.

IP: 8BEC CACE

SUbe Parriba with the dopeness and all that good shit..
Old 02-17-04, 11:45 AM   #19
.Syck.
Flyweight

IP: F596 9C85

lol i cant even believe ur winning against the wackest verse i ever spit.. didnt think i needed to try against that garbage ass shit u posted, and im not about to lose to some one as below mediocre as u.. so if u win i want a rematch and i'll actually spit this time.. and i know ur gonna be like no i dont want a rematch i wanna run away with this insignifcant W and talk trash.. but your not even on the level below me.. so instead of posting a 5 minute verse we'll have it due the next day and both try then we'll see who comes out on top..
Old 02-17-04, 12:31 PM   #20
Accelerate
Straight Savage.

Dude..WTF is wrong with you? You think I tried? Stop making some fucking excuses, I mean seriously.Even in FL Im winning against you. I'll have your rematch, I don't care, But now we play by My rules, cuz Im beating you by your own rules...
Old 02-17-04, 12:35 PM   #21
.Syck.
Flyweight

good, so neither fo us tried, so this match is insiginificant, i'll admit u beat me when u actually do.. because i know u wont touch me when i spit a verse i spent more then 5 minutes on.. thistime i wont underestimate the stupidity of the newby voters
Old 02-17-04, 12:39 PM   #22
Accelerate
Straight Savage.

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID...You didn't listen to me..Why would I put out a good verse when Imm in FL.lol...Seriously dukes..Even in Elevated I wouldn't try.
Old 02-17-04, 12:41 PM   #23
.Syck.
Flyweight

well im not battling you unless you try.. this match right here is a fluke of bullshit since neither of us actually tested out skillz, but i want u to know that im better than you, and i wanna prove it, and if u say u wont try then youll be able to use excuses when i win.. i wanna win fair n square with both of us putting at least a somewhat attempted good verse up.. so.. whats the deal
Old 02-17-04, 12:42 PM   #24
Accelerate
Straight Savage.

Whatever..I'll see what I'll do tonight if Im bored..tomorrow I have to start doing some work so Im not sure if I can do anything for then.
Old 02-17-04, 12:45 PM   #25
.Syck.
Flyweight

well wait for me to have 5 wins so im aloud in elevated and we can do it there.. im close to it now so we'll do this in a couple days then
Old 02-17-04, 12:52 PM   #26
lyricallyabusive
Banned

IP: 4577 CD9A

yo accelarate ill vote u vote me plz
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114144

I vote you , u vote me?.. Dr/ vote removed, & banned.
-Eddy

Last edited by Edicius : 02-17-04 at 01:03 PM.
Old 02-17-04, 01:08 PM   #27
.Syck.
Flyweight

^^lmfao did that really happen.. gotta love front lines
Old 02-17-04, 01:09 PM   #28
Accelerate
Straight Savage.

^Im noble..I reported him..Lmao
Suicide and me go waaaay back
Old 02-17-04, 01:28 PM   #29
P-Verse

IP: F5B6 F9C8

.Syck. took it for me, nice start although it tailed off toward the end. Accelerate sounded like he was defeated from the start. Your rhymes didn't flow and was just basically poor.

Vote = .Syck.