RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
TheUnderRated 3 100.00%
...JCB... 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-13-04, 11:46 PM   #1
...JCB...

JCB vs. TheUnderRated

IP: 3DEF 9A9C

hope u kno rules, blindspit, drop in 30, goodluck
Old 02-13-04, 11:48 PM   #2
TheUnderRated

IP: A1CA 8125

aight this is my check...............keyin now................
Old 02-14-04, 12:22 AM   #3
...JCB...

10-20 bars, can you do that dude? you'll be like on-air countdown people and just "stop at 2"/ cuz i'll make u "lose your life" like u "dropped ur cereal", have the mods arrest me, kill a cop, then drop the serial/ underrated gets penetrated like defense that didnt make it, my words make u lose you breath like rooms that arent ventilated/ you'll want a rematch, i'll take u every four hours like advil, make ur ass dissapointed, like mail came with mad bills/ JC's like runaway trains cuz I "blaze tracks," ur like milli vanilla cuz u plainly "make acts"/ get ur ass slammed, watch u leave for the gas station, then walk in f88k u mom til her chords need a fast tapin/ ur like the homeless naked, "got nothing to put on," when ur with guys u make like recievers and "go long"/ promote wrong and deplace ur face in 10 different places until theres not a f88kin person to be underrated/ u rip mics like women rip farts, not often, and this fag plays with as much balls as does ken lofton/ i spit awesome and break u down like vintage motors, u wack asshole im sicker than little kids after a roller coaster/
Old 02-14-04, 12:22 AM   #4
TheUnderRated

kid reminiscent of orbitals of the planets...way he revolves around a sonnin...
ask your boy kaos I got lyrical fitness .....you?... fat ass ain't even runnin...
Thinks I'm at his level....hmmm wait aren't you that tiny dot beneath me?...
Get the Armies of China to amass at the read sea...still wouldn't defeat me....
Tell you what you can have the alphabet just forfeit gimme the V Due.....
now all you spit is _erbals I left you 25 letters JBC the best you could do? ....
makes sense to me..New to Rb...challenge the most slept on MC.....
Yet you couldn't couldn't elevate...get air time ..with a spot on the BBC...
Good thing you got friends in high places...quit actin like you know the Biz...
hope i know the rules..funny kids when you don't even know what a blindspit is..
Old 02-14-04, 12:28 AM   #5
TheUnderRated

uppin this XX111 for votes drop links and we'll hit you back no dickryding read both the verses pz.
Old 02-14-04, 01:50 AM   #6
...JCB...

dont sleep, uppin............................................. ................
Old 02-16-04, 02:12 AM   #7
lyricallyabusive
Banned

IP: C1DA C961

kid reminiscent of orbitals of the planets...way he revolves around a sonnin...
ask your boy kaos I got lyrical fitness .....you?... fat ass ain't even runnin...
^^nice
Thinks I'm at his level....hmmm wait aren't you that tiny dot beneath me?...
Get the Armies of China to amass at the read sea...still wouldn't defeat me....
^^good
Tell you what you can have the alphabet just forfeit gimme the V Due.....
now all you spit is _erbals I left you 25 letters JBC the best you could do? ....
^^needs a little work
makes sense to me..New to Rb...challenge the most slept on MC.....
Yet you couldn't couldn't elevate...get air time ..with a spot on the BBC...
^^nice
Good thing you got friends in high places...quit actin like you know the Biz...
hope i know the rules..funny kids when you don't even know what a blindspit is..
^^good rhymes

vote theunderrated

10-20 bars, can you do that dude? you'll be like on-air countdown people and just "stop at 2"/ cuz i'll make u "lose your life" like u "dropped ur cereal", have the mods arrest me, kill a cop, then drop the serial/ underrated gets penetrated like defense that didnt make it, my words make u lose you breath like rooms that arent ventilated/ you'll want a rematch, i'll take u every four hours like advil, make ur ass dissapointed, like mail came with mad bills/ JC's like runaway trains cuz I "blaze tracks," ur like milli vanilla cuz u plainly "make acts"/ get ur ass slammed, watch u leave for the gas station, then walk in f88k u mom til her chords need a fast tapin/ ur like the homeless naked, "got nothing to put on," when ur with guys u make like recievers and "go long"/ promote wrong and deplace ur face in 10 different places until theres not a f88kin person to be underrated/ u rip mics like women rip farts, not often, and this fag plays with as much balls as does ken lofton/ i spit awesome and break u down like vintage motors, u wack asshole im sicker than little kids after a roller coaster/

^^^ not good needs work on every thing

vote theunderrated
Old 02-16-04, 04:17 AM   #8
Somber
New to RV

IP: A965 0752

Not enough posts to poll but, here's what I thought.......

The UnderRated took this....I thought he showed more creativity and came a little stronger with his punches and personals...JCB, not bad on the punches....but you came a little simple and played at times...try to elevate...yer structure also needs work...it seemed to flow okay, but was a pain to read... My Vote> The UnderRated ( better punches,creativity,structure,and a decent personal)
Old 02-16-04, 08:59 AM   #9
lyricallyabusive
Banned

IP: 4577 CD9A

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114144
i voted for u THEUNDERRATED plz vore for LYRICALLYABUSIVE
Old 02-16-04, 09:05 AM   #10
The Judge

IP: 5F90 98D9

ite this battle had alot of nice concepts but,
overall there was 1 clear winner- underated,
jcb your shit was exactly bad but to be honest,
most of your stuff sounded like filler with,
no real punches that hit hard with lak of ,
personals, this is were the underated took this,
he had alot better hard ounches,
and a nicer structure jcb came streched quite alot,
wich affected his flow,
nice battle tho keep it up,

plz hit this up now http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114455 thx alot..........
Old 02-16-04, 09:13 AM   #11
ak-mixa
Light Weight

IP: 3F4A 2276

Underrated clearly and undoubtedly took dis battle to a whole new level you could say......I mean JCB your verse wasn't dat good at all but it jus needs to take out unneccessary words and focus on da direct punche...........added wordplay.......and some creativity and you'll be straight nigga......Underrated had an overall better and more creative approaching verse with a lethal dissing concept.......dat kept hitting hard at JCB..............both of ya'll rappers keep elevating in ya battles especially JCB, no hate..............good battle.......

vote=Underrated

*vote on ma battle*
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111414
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113062
Old 02-16-04, 09:21 AM   #12
Ambitious
Here's Lookin At You Kid

IP: E110 691F

jcb ... need to seperate ya bars like this homey ...

10-20 bars, can you do that dude?
you'll be like on-air countdown people and just "stop at 2"/
cuz i'll make u "lose your life" like u "dropped ur cereal",
have the mods arrest me, kill a cop, then drop the serial/

^ see ... like that.....u had good metas and some ok wordplay ... punches & personals were ehhhh......not too shabby....but you do need to elevate your punches and if you type ur verse like i showed u ur flow will improve as well.......but u easily got the idea....10/20

Under .... good..... easy win 4 u.....punches were all that was needed....wordplay and metas were eh...ok......ur struct was kinda streteched....but ur flow was still decent.....all in all a good verse cause of ur creativity/originality & punches...
you basically did all u had to to win... 13/20
vote- under... and yea.... im not center sight kid ...
Old 02-16-04, 11:20 AM   #13
TheUnderRated

^word to the fact that you are not center.......i only said i wanted centers vote removed....he chose to Dq you...thanx to all who voted....ak mixa i have already voted on both of those battles homey....and to the other guy i will not simply vote for you because you voted for me but i will take the time and drop an honest vote on that shit.....thanx again to all who voted drop links ....i am a strong advocater of shit not getting slept on pz out y'all....