RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-05, 01:05 AM   #46
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

no, thats still kinda stupid.....how the fuck are everyone in the world suppose to know he likes the band.....and still, he worded it word for word.....plus, hes not even signed yet, you why is he biting already....or "showing respect" as they say in the big leagues....

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-05, 01:33 AM   #47
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix
ROFL u retards.. he did it on purpose.. the same way JAYZ bites verses from Big poppa to show respect... same as people did to tupac.. Jayz took MAD lines from big poppa to show respect.. DZK likes that band.. wow.. you guys are really slow rofl.. go compare jayz's lyrics to B.I.G one day.. DZK is just doing what jay z did.. so all you can get off the "i hate dzk cause hes better" band wagon

Fuck DZK, kid suck ass compared to some shit I've heard on there. Fuck him for liking Rage Against The Machine...he ruined it.
Old 03-27-05, 12:51 PM   #48
Ca'lam
The Light

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 7-0
IP: 68AE 4D59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse
no, thats still kinda stupid.....how the fuck are everyone in the world suppose to know he likes the band.....and still, he worded it word for word.....plus, hes not even signed yet, you why is he biting already....or "showing respect" as they say in the big leagues....

ROFl.. forgot u need to be signed to do signed things right ? i swear to god.. why the fuck do so many people hate on this dude.. he does nothing but make songs.. no body fuckin hated on jayz r the other artists whov done it.. Jayz re-worded EVERYTHING he took from big to fit the song he was making.. now get of DZK;s nuts and go hate on jayz.. thi sis why he dont fuck with dumbass sites like this rofl

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup
Old 03-27-05, 12:52 PM   #49
Ca'lam
The Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop Lotty
^ this niggas favorite rapper is on the internet.

Actually my favorite rapper is on the internet.. his name is Phene... www.soundclick.com/phene .. rofl.. so feel stupid -_-

and before ya'l say im riding his dick, i'd do the same for ANY rapper when a bunch of ugly ass wack rappers throw stones at people to make THEM feel good about themselves lmao

Old 03-27-05, 02:09 PM   #50
Germ
in your system

Quote:
ROFl.. forgot u need to be signed to do signed things right ? i swear to god.. why the fuck do so many people hate on this dude.. he does nothing but make songs.. no body fuckin hated on jayz r the other artists whov done it.. Jayz re-worded EVERYTHING he took from big to fit the song he was making.. now get of DZK;s nuts and go hate on jayz.. thi sis why he dont fuck with dumbass sites like this rofl

im not hating on this dude....some of the other shit i listened too was pretty decent.....im just saying why the hell is he already biting lines if he is trying to get signed and what not.....like the guy is good, but this guys taking word-for-word shit, nothing changed about it, i heard it and knew right away that shit was bit.....not on his nuts, just wondering why hes biting lines if he's got so much talent

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-05, 02:12 PM   #51
Ca'lam
The Light

its not bitten.. you ever listen to jayz ? its like me spitting a joint, and im talkin bout killin niggas.. then i say "did a 187 on a undercover cop".. i know everyone knows that song, you know ?.. he sjust haven fun and he dont really care about getting signed.. he does it for fun na mean ?.. i dont cal it bitin, its like paying respect to an artist na mean ?

Old 03-27-05, 02:21 PM   #52
Germ
in your system

haha, aight....well, since i dont know the dude, or havn't listened to any of his music before.....and then hearing that line, you can see where im coming from....but if he's purposely doing it to give respect or whatever.....whatever........haha, it was funny though, cause that's one of my fav lines in a rage song.......haha, i was like wtf?

FLY FREE
Old 03-27-05, 03:59 PM   #53
Miss. Lyricist
Custom Vet

Text Record: 8-2
IP: 1DEB 308A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yungg Blay

But yo, Miss, arent u a chick?????
U was talkin about gettin ur dick sucked and people gettin off ur nuts and shit... lol

I would've been your dad but I got a sex change.

<table style=filter:glow(color=black)..>
USTED ES CARNE MUERTA
FUCKERS!
</table>
Send a message via MSN to Miss. Lyricist   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-05, 05:20 PM   #54
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

Text Record: 15-21
IP: 9588 E886

Quote:
Actually my favorite rapper is on the internet.. his name is Phene... www.soundclick.com/phene .. rofl.. so feel stupid -_-

and before ya'l say im riding his dick, i'd do the same for ANY rapper when a bunch of ugly ass wack rappers throw stones at people to make THEM feel good about themselves lmao

You St. Louis niggas like anything

Pop Lotty, NiggaGet SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-05, 06:19 PM   #55
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: D36C 79C6

^ actually you're wrong, Phene is sikk...that's why this guy on another board I'm on that led one of the best crews on the board was pretending to be him for MONTHS until he got found out...

but yeah, either way, if you're a rapper, signed or not but ESPECIALLY signed, why can you not come up with your own shit?...if you wanna show smoe respect put the nigga in the "thank you"s on the back of ya FUCKin' CD booklet, don't rap shit that he's said...make it publicly known that you respect 'em, not say shit they've said...I lost respect for Jay-Z once I saw just how much shit he's "quoted" from other people while being the "best rapper alive" and shit...and one of my friends heard some DZK song and said he bit a few lines from an old Eminem song/freestyle so blah @ DZK as well as JAY-Z...

P.S. Beyonce' blows, Kelly Rolland rocks my socks off

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-05, 06:35 PM   #56
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 2FD5 47F6

He actually flipped it a bit too. He said, they ain't seen a light skinned man since they grandparent's bought one
Old 03-27-05, 11:38 PM   #57
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

Text Record: 15-21
IP: 9588 E886

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
^ actually you're wrong, Phene is sikk...that's why this guy on another board I'm on that led one of the best crews on the board was pretending to be him for MONTHS until he got found out...

but yeah, either way, if you're a rapper, signed or not but ESPECIALLY signed, why can you not come up with your own shit?...if you wanna show smoe respect put the nigga in the "thank you"s on the back of ya FUCKin' CD booklet, don't rap shit that he's said...make it publicly known that you respect 'em, not say shit they've said...I lost respect for Jay-Z once I saw just how much shit he's "quoted" from other people while being the "best rapper alive" and shit...and one of my friends heard some DZK song and said he bit a few lines from an old Eminem song/freestyle so blah @ DZK as well as JAY-Z...

P.S. Beyonce' blows, Kelly Rolland rocks my socks off

I dont give a fuck about no Phene. Soundclick is down anyway.

Pop Lotty, NiggaGet SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-05, 03:38 AM   #58
MadProphet
^ > u

Text Record: 3-0
IP: 81E5 18AB

i definetaly didnt read 4 pages but.....

so if an internet emcee bites a couple line we should crucify him but if an RV person bites some lines yaw just say dont do it again and if someone signed bites (i.e. jay-z or snoop on the whole la di da di track) its creative enterprise

fuck outta here

i wonder how it feels to be unsigned, only put out tracks on the internet and have so many anonomous cockryders...lol, this is like the second or third dzk thread i seen in a couple weeks

lol....dude prolly has to change AIM names ones his current one gets posted on the net...too many incoming messages...lmao

Get Soul-Clapped with Cold Raps
Freestyles with E-Style

1x Punchline League Champion

First Open Mic -" RV's State Of Mind"

Quote:
MC: Representative of Hip Hop Culture
Rapper: Representative of Corporate Interests

Last edited by MadProphet : 03-28-05 at 03:42 AM.
Send a message via AIM to MadProphet   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-05, 04:41 AM   #59
Parallel
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 8-4
IP: 0CB8 A04E

BOO to red bull.
Send a message via AIM to Parallel Send a message via MSN to Parallel   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-05, 04:42 AM   #60
Parallel
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 8-4
IP: 0CB8 A04E

DZK is hellah dope tho. good white rapper word
Send a message via AIM to Parallel Send a message via MSN to Parallel   Reply With Quote