RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-05, 06:21 PM   #1
B-MAC
vanquising Mc's Daily

50Cent on Samuel Jackson refusing to work with him... Funny shit!!

IP: 0318 C971

50Cent on Samuel Jackson refusing to work with him

50 Cent hit back at Samuel L Jackson after the Hollywood star refused to act alongside him in 50's upcoming movie. Jackson has refused to star alongside unproved actors saying: "These people think they're worthy of you sharing screen time with them but I don't think that. Maybe if 50 Cent does five movies and shows me some talent..."

Speaking to today's Mirror, 50 responded: "Saying he wouldn't work with a rapper is like saying he wouldn't work with Will Smith, Queen Latifah or Ice Cube.

"Basically, he didn't want to play second fiddle. He knew that because of my success, people would come to see the movie because of me - and he couldn't handle that.

"To be honest, I couldn't see where he would fit into the movie anyway - other than as my grandfather."

In a separate argument, 50 Cent responded today to accusations that his appearance in an upcoming Reebok advertising campaigns promoted an irresponsible view of guns reports the BBC.

In a press conference in London yesterday he said: "I've heard them say I support gun culture because of the kind of material I write for my records."

"I write about the harsh realties, things that go on in the environment I grew up in. So, when they make the statement in the commercial about me being shot it's factual. It's not to glorify it, it's just to show more about my personality."

"Things you go through make you who you are and my experiences are why I'm the way I am today."

[
Old 03-19-05, 06:31 PM   #2
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: ECB3 36A0

lol @ 50.

Clearly pissed the coolest guy in the world dont like him

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-05, 05:30 PM   #4
dfunk
Light Weight

IP: 07B7 57F6

Fuck him, i could care less. Jackon is an accomplished actor. Look at his work in movies like Pulp Fiction, The Red Violin, and many others.

And why wouldn't he work with rappers? He is working on the new Triple X movie with Ice Cube. Cube proved himself with movies like Boyz N The Hood, Friday series, and especially the two Barbershop flicks.

50 got nothing. He got plastic teeth, ugly gorilla lookin' face, he sounds like shit live, he can't dance, and quite frankly.. he won't act good.

Prove me wrong.
Old 03-24-05, 07:44 PM   #5
steventhebol
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: CC00 3D33

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfunk
Fuck him, i could care less. Jackon is an accomplished actor. Look at his work in movies like Pulp Fiction, The Red Violin, and many others.

And why wouldn't he work with rappers? He is working on the new Triple X movie with Ice Cube. Cube proved himself with movies like Boyz N The Hood, Friday series, and especially the two Barbershop flicks.

50 got nothing. He got plastic teeth, ugly gorilla lookin' face, he sounds like shit live, he can't dance, and quite frankly.. he won't act good.

Prove me wrong.

yeah his video game wont be great either. I can guarentee that...
Old 03-24-05, 07:46 PM   #6
Murdah.txt
Get Stomped.

IP: 4DB4 1669

50=wack as fuck and thats werd
Old 03-25-05, 12:16 AM   #7
Yung_Dragon
Flyweight

IP: BE07 6157

Damn, 50 is fucking retarted. If someone don't want to work with you, then they don't want to, this is the kind of bull that makes everyone hate him. Dang, he should prove himself too, but I doubt he'll live long enough to make 5 movies.
Old 03-25-05, 07:35 AM   #8
Legion
TC

IP: 5192 C631

Lmao, SLJ dont like 50, neither do i but..Lmao.
Old 03-26-05, 02:07 AM   #9
MadProphet
^ > u

Text Record: 3-0
IP: 81E5 18AB

someone needs to shoot the nigga that shot 50 for missin that bad

Get Soul-Clapped with Cold Raps
Freestyles with E-Style

1x Punchline League Champion

First Open Mic -" RV's State Of Mind"

Quote:
MC: Representative of Hip Hop Culture
Rapper: Representative of Corporate Interests
Send a message via AIM to MadProphet   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-05, 02:34 AM   #10
lil critter
Light Weight

IP: 4F36 3EC6

"Basically, he didn't want to play second fiddle. He knew that because of my success, people would come to see the movie because of me - and he couldn't handle that.

lmao what a dumb bastard. he thinks sam would have a prollem with people goin to see the movie because of someone else. how many movies has samuel l been the supporting role? hes really not the main character in his movies usually so y would it be so intimidating for him to work with 50? i think it would be a hell of a lot more intimidating for him to be working with a guy that was an original member of the group that created gangsta rap (Ice Cube) which is the same shit that 50 thinks hes spittin. Maybe samuel l will drop a diss track to 50...i think everyone else is. hes gonna be goin through g-unit sayin "does he look like a bitch?!"
Send a message via MSN to lil critter   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-05, 02:38 AM   #11
MaRVJay
aMERiKaZ NiGHTMaRE!

Text Record: 57-24
IP: 3240 794D

lol..yeah 50 cent is dat nigga...queens all da fukkin way
"Wordz Ahgod has DECLINED this battle on 12-20-06 09:49 PM.

This thread has been automatically closed."

^^he's scared.lol
Send a message via AIM to MaRVJay   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-05, 07:36 AM   #12
Rub my Paynus
mc receeding hairline

IP: C1DA 4DBB

Quote:

That basically sums it up. He really chose some poor examples to cite
as rappers he wouldn't work with too. Didnt Latifah win an oscar or
some shit for Chicago? And Smith for Ali? Bottom line 50 is butt hurt
he got rejected and can't face the facts.
Old 04-02-05, 01:07 PM   #13
Mikez
Light Weight

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 1A1E A5A3

ye he said he didn't wanna work with rappers but established ones were cool........like LL.....Cube......queen and will all of them are established in some kind of way and they can act there ass off.........50 should stick to the musi n e way he alreay said it

"me im no actor"-wanksta
Send a message via AIM to Mikez   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-05, 03:47 PM   #14
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 3240 794D

That nigga need a Tissue cuz da nigga cryin like a lil bia cuz he ass sore from being rejected
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote