RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-06, 02:49 PM   #1
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
For people who live in a hood

IP: 3240 794D

Have you noticed that..

[It's the most depressing place ever. >:0 God damn I just walkd to wallgreens for a fuckin notebook and on my way there I got in a heated argument with a cop who suspected the broken string on my sweatpants was some gang thing. I said "no I got a broken string are you blind?" and he put the knightstick against my neck and had me against the wall. >:0 Was mad close to my face, breathing and shit. It was kind of a turn on, no homo, but I was mad pissed. If that wasnt enough when I got to wallgreens I bought the notebook and had to struggle getting my money out since i was holding my pants, coins dropped everywhere and I picked it up and paid for it. I couldnt get my XXL magazine cause I bought this onetime use digital camera with the notebook. Then I foudn out that i have to go back there tommorow and pay 3 dollars for the digital cd -_- And on my way back home I had my headphones on which suddenly decided to only work on the left side, and a girl passed me. She said something to me, but I didnt hear it. Then she was like "whateva nigga" and I heard that and im like "wassup?" and she smacked her lips and did the ol hand motion shit. She looked good tho so that pissed me off a little even if I wouldnt have called her because I don't have a cell. Yeah so now I'm at home and RV is being on gay shit making gay threads and not entertaining my petty need for mind stimulating/funny threads >:0 the moral of this post is make some entertaining threads GIRRRRR]
Old 07-30-06, 02:52 PM   #2
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1399 38A4

LMFAO...damn thats fucked up son..i hate when change falls out my pants..i just let that shit stay there

but that broken string shit was funny LMAO...what gang does that shit? everybody walkin around holdin their pants..how do they fight? How do them niggas run after they shoot lmao

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-06, 02:53 PM   #3
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 0775 E664

all that shit doesnt have to revolve around being in the ghetto. But damn thats some bad luck bro.

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-06, 02:56 PM   #4
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Believe me >:0 if it happened in a better area I wouldnt be as pissed. It's fucked up, I got home and watched candyman and I cheered everytime he killed. >:0 YOUR CRADLE IS YOUR GRAVE
Old 07-30-06, 02:57 PM   #5
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by [.:D:.]
LMFAO...damn thats fucked up son..i hate when change falls out my pants..i just let that shit stay there

but that broken string shit was funny LMAO...what gang does that shit? everybody walkin around holdin their pants..how do they fight? How do them niggas run after they shoot lmao

Fuckin exactly. Now they just making excuses. Watch they harass me for wearing a regular cap strait because I'm part of the "northside g's" or some shit.
Old 07-30-06, 03:00 PM   #6
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 1399 38A4

hell yea..

"Hey!..that kid has hit hat straight..he must be with the East Side Straight Smackers!!"

-_-..police are so dumb..lke last night these people were fightin but they hopped in the car and was backin up..the police got out asked them a question the guy said no and the police just ran off into no where..then realized the nigga in the car was the one fightin..fuckin dumbass -_-

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-06, 03:01 PM   #7
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 5350 A834

lol, i feel u spicca. fuck, 1 time i wuz walkin, n tha buttons on my track pants r broke off, so its just tha snaps that go up tha sides, so i wuz walkin n tha top snap decides 2 come undone n my pants start fallin down, n i wuz holdin my binder in 1 hand n my discman in tha utha, so when i tried 2 pull my pants up i dropped my shit n my discman hit tha ground n tha part that keeps it closed smashed off, so now i got an elastic around it 2 keep it shut, n only 1 headphone werks, but sumtimes if u hold tha wire a certian way tha utha 1 will kinda werk. n then i climbed ova a fence, caught my pants on tha fence, fell ova it n ripped a big ass hole in my pants right by my crotch, so then i only had 1 pair of pants wich have sum god dam white out on them that wont come off, grrrr, fuck everythang, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 07-30-06, 03:03 PM   #8
Indeph
Not_Indeph

lmao My luck is always reversed with that shit. Everytime I get jumped they get mad at ME. They'll be like "so who jumped you" and I'll be like "I don't know" and they'll hit the desk like "STOP WITH THAT STOP SNITCHING BULLSHIT YOU HEAR ME, WHO JUMPED YOU", and I'll be like "what the hell I dont know. And then they'll get real quiet and play the I'm trying to help you game and say "listen, don't protect them I'm here to help you, those guys havent done nothing but attack you". And the whole time I'm just sitting there seriously not knowing the people who did shit.
Old 07-30-06, 03:05 PM   #9
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
lol, i feel u spicca. fuck, 1 time i wuz walkin, n tha buttons on my track pants r broke off, so its just tha snaps that go up tha sides, so i wuz walkin n tha top snap decides 2 come undone n my pants start fallin down, n i wuz holdin my binder in 1 hand n my discman in tha utha, so when i tried 2 pull my pants up i dropped my shit n my discman hit tha ground n tha part that keeps it closed smashed off, so now i got an elastic around it 2 keep it shut, n only 1 headphone werks, but sumtimes if u hold tha wire a certian way tha utha 1 will kinda werk. n then i climbed ova a fence, caught my pants on tha fence, fell ova it n ripped a big ass hole in my pants right by my crotch, so then i only had 1 pair of pants wich have sum god dam white out on them that wont come off, grrrr, fuck everythang, werd

OMFG my mp3 shit kept doing that all day. It did that everytime i crossed the street. And I got these psp headphones so one of them is shorter than the other and I have to wrap it around my neck and it strangles me, then drops. I pick it up, pants fall, pull up pants, car comes by me and honks, I pick up the mp3, run across the street and pants fall a little again, pull them up and put the headphones back in the mp3, then play it again and continue walking.
Old 07-30-06, 03:09 PM   #10
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
IP: 5350 A834

LMAO, i would use my bruthaz headphones, n they were tha big ones, wif tha wire only goin up 2 1 of them, n that 1 broke off, so it wuz all duct taped on n shit, but it wouldnt press against yo head like its spozed 2, so u could hardly hear shit frum it, so i would push it against my head then wrap tha wire around my neck 2 keep it in place, n i couldnt breath n shit, hahaha, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 07-30-06, 03:15 PM   #11
FH
New to RV

IP: 369D BAF4

shit thats why i jus got a purse. no one tangos with a dude swangin accessories around.
Old 07-30-06, 03:15 PM   #12
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 0775 E664

what ^ LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

for some reason i dont think he's joking

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-06, 03:20 PM   #13
chronix
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 94B0 FEE7

That's because u in chicago, n' gang activity is goin up again...Niggas bangin over dumb shit now a days. I know your not in a gang, but the police were trained to be dicks n' think everything is an indication of bein in a gang.
Old 07-30-06, 03:49 PM   #14
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Who said I wasn't in a gang? T's up >:0
Old 07-30-06, 03:54 PM   #15
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP: CBFA 9534

yo deph where u stay at?