RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Audio Throwdown: KO'd
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-04, 04:24 AM   #1
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

Rules/Info

IP: 1BD5 13B2

alright this how it works

INFO

This Is Rapverses' First group Tourny. This should go smoothly. Each Group will be divided into a Division. and it'll work like this

Round 1:

team A vs Team B
team C vs Team D
Team E vs Team F
Team G vs Team H

Round 2:
Team B vs Team C
team F vs Team H

round 3:
Team C vs Team F

Winners Are:
Division "A" Champions

^and it goes The same Way with Division "B"

I will be posting both divisions Up At the same Time So We can Finish This at the same Time aswell:

and after both division Champs are decided There Will Be the Ultimate Battle. ANd the winner of that is officially the "Audio Throwdown: Ko'd" champion! and will be given the prize.

Rules

*the battles Will Be Randomly Selected, We Will not CHEAT and place you with anyone Better Or Worse then you "ON Purpose"
*All 3 of your group members MUST drop on the same Track
*One Group representitive Has 3 days To Check In after Set Up
*Each group has 4 Days To drop their Track
*Voting Goes On Forever. But If it's a 7-0 Lead On One team. They automatically Advance.
*If We Find Any Cheaters Or Dr's You Will Be Delt With. Maybe from this league. Or MAybe even from strobe
*The track limit is 4 minutes (suggest you go 1 min for each member)
*You need 250 Posts To vote..

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Last edited by Killah.Bwoy : 11-30-04 at 04:28 AM.
Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y  
Old 12-01-04, 02:34 PM   #2
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 1BB3 8978

I just wanted to throw a couple more rules in here....

1. If any team attemps to cheat and we have substancial proof (i.e PMing for votes) that team will be disqualified.

2. Voting ends at the end of the week (Midnight on Sunday) and new battles will be put up on Monday morning.

3. In the event of a tie, we will either hold the battle open for another vote, or make a command decision on who won (incase the battle stays open for too long).

4. Crew votes are allowed only if both teams represent members of the same crew and/or both teams unanimously agree on letting the person vote.

5. There will be no posting in your own battle thread after drop your verse. There are too many alternatives to communicate, try using the PM service or AIM. The first offense will be a warning.....the second will result in a loss of one vote.

This is all I can think of right now....if I come up with any more I will let you know.

All of these rules will be strictly enforced.....if you fuck up, you will pay the consequences.