RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-05, 09:53 AM   #1
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
Wtf.....

IP: 0FEE D721

I have recently discovered a major dilemma in my personality.

See I am a very religious man. I dedicate a lot of time to study religion and its philosophy, origions and everything else. I attempt to open peoples eyes from time to time about the truth behind religion and I always think outside the box of whats literal in order to teach and serve god in my music and normal speech because I genuinly want to help the world..

HOWEVER.....

My thought patterns are evil as fuck..
A lot of the time, I could really care less about people and their issues or feelings, I have absolutly no tolorance for stupidity and I show this often by making harsh remarks that normal people wouldnt even think of saying. I get excessivly drunk really often and take drugs on a regular basis. I judge people on their looks big time.. I am an asshole to most chicks that dont show atleast some form of intelligence (often to their face).. I am ruthless to achieve goals and usually pretty damn arrogant and not willing to give people the time of day..

This shit perplexes me so badly, cause I do enjoy my evil personality to the extent where it makes me feel good and I would have it no other way.. But I know it goes against everything I stand for as a human being..

Can anyone else in this forum relate to this? Or am I just a fucked up anomoly of a man.
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-05, 12:08 PM   #2
Serial
Stre'T Dream'R

IP: 1F65 AB2C

Theres a 100 different ways to eplain it..

I dont know you so its hard to say, you sound like my brother... hes just bitter at the world, wants to kick everyones ass, no respect for anyone thats not as smart as him, treats girls like actual bitches but he doesnt claim to be religious.

I tihkn if you claim to be religious, then reflect what you believe.. you lyin to yourself or others. I duno whats worse.. living a lie or believing the lie.

I duno how old you are either... could jus be goin thru a phase, acting out, I duno but you wont ever be able to grow if you act differently then what you believe.

Cisum Redrum.2oo5
Old 09-19-05, 02:04 PM   #3
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
IP: A1D8 879C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
I have recently discovered a major dilemma in my personality.

See I am a very religious man. I dedicate a lot of time to study religion and its philosophy, origions and everything else. I attempt to open peoples eyes from time to time about the truth behind religion and I always think outside the box of whats literal in order to teach and serve god in my music and normal speech because I genuinly want to help the world..

HOWEVER.....

My thought patterns are evil as fuck..
A lot of the time, I could really care less about people and their issues or feelings, I have absolutly no tolorance for stupidity and I show this often by making harsh remarks that normal people wouldnt even think of saying. I get excessivly drunk really often and take drugs on a regular basis. I judge people on their looks big time.. I am an asshole to most chicks that dont show atleast some form of intelligence (often to their face).. I am ruthless to achieve goals and usually pretty damn arrogant and not willing to give people the time of day..

This shit perplexes me so badly, cause I do enjoy my evil personality to the extent where it makes me feel good and I would have it no other way.. But I know it goes against everything I stand for as a human being..

Can anyone else in this forum relate to this? Or am I just a fucked up anomoly of a man.

It seems you should have no tolerance for yourself...
Old 09-19-05, 02:11 PM   #4
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Drugs and alcahol arnt stupid..

When you get older you will realise this if you havnt already..
Old 09-19-05, 02:12 PM   #5
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

you're just a fucked up anomoly of a man
Old 09-19-05, 02:14 PM   #6
anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Drugs and alcahol arnt stupid..

When you get older you will realise this if you havnt already..

I'm not here to judge you, I used to drink and I still smoke weed and do shrooms... But I can admit that it IS stupid... Not like, healthwise or whatever, but if I get caught with that shit I get expelled and probably won't get the opportunity to graduate... And I'm sure if you get caught with the drugs that there is consequences, and if you do them irresponsibly then yes their are health risks... So yes, drugs=stupid so your thread=contradictory.
Old 09-19-05, 02:21 PM   #7
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxiety
I'm not here to judge you, I used to drink and I still smoke weed and do shrooms... But I can admit that it IS stupid... Not like, healthwise or whatever, but if I get caught with that shit I get expelled and probably won't get the opportunity to graduate... And I'm sure if you get caught with the drugs that there is consequences, and if you do them irresponsibly then yes their are health risks... So yes, drugs=stupid so your thread=contradictory.

Lol... We obviously come from very different backgrounds..

I am a man... I'm mature enough to know how to do drugs without being caught by the cops... And my parents no longer have any say over what substances I use... There are very few short term consiquences of drugs and alcahol for me...

For me, drugs arnt stupid... I have the freedom and will power to control my habbit and am smart enough to not fuck myself up...

Guess were just different people dude..
Old 09-19-05, 02:25 PM   #8
anxiety

Well, we are different ages, and we do come from completely different countries (and continents)... So yeah, were prolly hella different... I been doing drugs for 2 years now and I have never gotten caught, and I don't think I will get caught... Call me arrogant or w/e, but it's actually just that my parents are stupid... But I know if I get caught the consequences will be harsh, and even though I know I probably wont get caught, doing anything that can get me in trouble in my opinion is stupid... I dunno, maybe even if you get caught you wont get in trouble, it's not the same for me... And from what I've read about you and alcohol, your headed down a very dangerous path... Become an alcoholic is neither a hard thing nor a good thing... Very unsafe..
Old 09-19-05, 02:27 PM   #9
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

I am an alcaholic...

Being an alcaholic is only bad when you get drunk alone heaps and when alcahol sends you a bit loopy... Thats not me...
Old 09-19-05, 02:29 PM   #10
anxiety

When you can drink for five hours and not be drunk, you may already have health risks... Obviously your not going to listen to what some random guy on the internet tells you, but if you can't go at least an entire week without drinking, you should get help.
Old 09-19-05, 02:30 PM   #11
anxiety

By the way, is that how they spell acohol in Australia?

Just curious.
Old 09-19-05, 04:32 PM   #12
Serial
Stre'T Dream'R

What religion you practice?

Cisum Redrum.2oo5
Old 09-19-05, 04:33 PM   #13
anxiety

None... I believe in god though.
Old 09-19-05, 04:43 PM   #14
Serial
Stre'T Dream'R

Word, we on the same page.

How about Nos?

Cisum Redrum.2oo5
Old 09-19-05, 11:20 PM   #15
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

I practice none, analyse all.
I guess if there was one solid religion I did follow the most, it would be christianity. But thats not because I believe its the most true, I know a lot of flaws and lies in christianity. Its simply my choice and I call god 'god' when I pray..

Let me ask you..
Do you believe Jesus was a deity?