RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-06, 07:06 PM   #1
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Since yall think being raped is funny...Lemme tell you how I was...

IP: 40C2 F668

I was 7 years old.

This is when we lived on 18th St. NE. My mom was friends with Debbie who lived down the street. She had a son named Bobby. From what I can recall, Bobby probably was 17 years old or so. Anyway, one day I was playin on his stoop by throwing rocks in his direction. After a while, he said, "If you throw one more rock, Imma do something to you." I don't know why I did it, but I threw one more in his direction anyway. So, he made me go into the hallway of his building and pull my pants down. Right there, he stuck his dick in my ass and penetrated me. Afterward, he said, "If you tell someone, you're going to get in so much trouble." And, for some dumb reason, I believed him. I never told anyone what happened until I was 19 years old.

On another occasion, I was in his apartment when he said, "put my dick in your mouth." I was eating chips and said, "I can't cuz Im eatin chips." He was like, "Spit them out." So, again, I did what he said.

On another occasion, he was over my house with my uncle Butch. They were friends. I remember Bobby feelin on me while I was trying to sleep one night. I never told anyone that it happened.

As a result of that sexual abuse, I grew up with anger issues. I withdrew. But, it has made me strong in the sense that I can survive anything that comes my way.

yea...a real barrel of fuckin laughter.

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-06, 07:09 PM   #2
SerB
....S.....

IP: B13D 58CA

Roflllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Old 11-18-06, 07:12 PM   #3
SerB
....S.....

hahahahahahahahahha
hahahaahhahahahahaha
Old 11-18-06, 07:12 PM   #4
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: EC67 A5A3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serb
Roflllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Wow.....ain't this the same dude that you ran to save when he made that thread about raping my daughter? Glad to see that didn't backfire on you
Old 11-18-06, 07:13 PM   #5
SerB
....S.....

Raping your daughter? no son.

i said what u said was like me saying to you raping ur daughter.
Old 11-18-06, 07:14 PM   #6
Yvonne
...Closer Look...

IP: 07D3 B4E2

damn

...and do u still like relate with this dude till today?

Yvonne-Early In The Morning

S.K.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
Yvonne is dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Word. I respect christians like you.

Now That's Wassup!
Send a message via AIM to Yvonne Send a message via MSN to Yvonne   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-06, 07:18 PM   #7
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: EC67 A5A3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serb
wondering about your daugter....

after your done rapeing her.

pass her this way.

pzz

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...ighlight=Enygma

What was that now?.....doesn't really matter though
Old 11-18-06, 07:18 PM   #8
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvonne
damn

...and do u still like relate with this dude till today?

Nope...have no idea where he is...

I'm not ashamed of what I went through. It wasn't my fault. But, what irks me is how people think it's funny...yea, being raped at 7 is really hilarious.

Old 11-18-06, 07:30 PM   #9
Maleficent
Middle Weight

IP: 9C6A F815

Wow man.. thats pretty horrible. You have my sympathy.

this post brought to you by..
Maleficent
Old 11-18-06, 07:31 PM   #10
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 9DB1 76F4

yeah now u know u got a prolem because of this see PYCH...bottom of the line u had NO RIGHT TO CALL ME OUT AND BECAUSE URE ACT OF STUPIDNESS URE SHOOK AND U NEED TO REALISE U HOLD ON THE NET 2 MUCH U NEED HELP
Old 11-18-06, 07:32 PM   #11
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prah'Ject
yeah now u know u got a prolem because of this see PYCH...bottom of the line u had NO RIGHT TO CALL ME OUT AND BECAUSE URE ACT OF STUPIDNESS URE SHOOK AND U NEED TO REALISE U HOLD ON THE NET 2 MUCH U NEED HELP

See...here's the thing...It doesn't matter if I'm the next John Wayne Gacy, what does that have to do with YOU being fake as hell?

huh?

Nice way to change the subject.
Old 11-18-06, 07:39 PM   #12
Kordozar
Gone

Text Record: 46-19
IP: 2182 9B77

I Would Of Told Him To Suck My Dick No Homo...You Was Trippen

Send a message via AIM to Kordozar   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-06, 07:48 PM   #13
Yvonne
...Closer Look...

IP: 07D3 B4E2

so since the first time...

did you like it?

what makes u like penetrating males more,i mean from what u mentioned it created in you 'anger isn't itl?

u wud never get married to a woman?...

so,u have intentions of adopting a kid in future?

i noticed you are a very religious guy,and i feel u SO MUCH on that, but if i'm not mistaking God created a man(Adam) and a woman(Eve),then commanded to go and multiply, now not like i'm trynna judge you Q but...

-dont you think you are going against nature (God's command in a way)?

i remember sometime ago,u made a thread saying any time u see a sista with a nice ass on the street u just feel like going closer and just spank it a lil...and this makes me wanna ask...
have u ever had sex with a girl b4?..

if yes,how many times?

so u are 100% sure prahject was lieing about ur father raping you?

then how come u replyed/reacted to the thread 'the truth about Q' a few days after?..i mean when u hear a lie about u,u responde immediately isn't it?

And if what happened to u, during ur earlier stages of life with that 'bobby', caused u so much anger why not find a way out by maybe changing sexuality?

...just wondering!

Yvonne-Early In The Morning

S.K.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
Yvonne is dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Word. I respect christians like you.

Now That's Wassup!
Send a message via AIM to Yvonne Send a message via MSN to Yvonne   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-06, 07:54 PM   #14
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

^^Actually...I didn't read that thread....But, I did listen to his diss and got the info from there...If you notice, I was being silly in that thread, not attacking issues...I can open and thread and act dumb in it...

Anyway...As far as me being a Christian and gay, you need to understand this...

Salvation is not by works...That's a philosophy NOT adopted by Christianity. It's called LEGALISM. Legalism basically says that if you do good, you go to heaven. The bible says, if I accept Jesus as my Savior, I'm SAVED. There's the difference. My sin is God's opportunity to work more in me. No one will be completely sinless when they die. That's where Jesus and his sacrifice come into play. His blood provides the eternal covering that serves as remission from sin. There is NO scripture that says homosexuality is the "WORST" sin or the "unforgiveable" sin. In fact, 1 John 1:9 says..."He's able to cleanse us from ALL unrighteousness." And, the last time I checked, ALL meant ALL.

I am bi-curious, yes. I do consider beingwith a female one day for the saKE OF my own curiosity, not because of anything society says. Would I like kids? I don't know. There are many causes that need people to fight for. And, adopting or having kids could be in the future. Many "gay" people have children.

Furthermore, I think it's funny that Prahject thinks he "ended" anything. I'm a strong brotha. I've been through hell. This is what to me? Nothing. I just like to argue sometimes. And, when he states FLAT OUT LIES, Imma respond to it.

Old 11-18-06, 08:08 PM   #15
Kordozar
Gone

Text Record: 46-19
IP: 2182 9B77

Quote:
Originally Posted by T ha Q
^^Actually...I didn't read that thread....But, I did listen to his diss and got the info from there...If you notice, I was being silly in that thread, not attacking issues...I can open and thread and act dumb in it...

Anyway...As far as me being a Christian and gay, you need to understand this...

Salvation is not by works...That's a philosophy NOT adopted by Christianity. It's called LEGALISM. Legalism basically says that if you do good, you go to heaven. The bible says, if I accept Jesus as my Savior, I'm SAVED. There's the difference. My sin is God's opportunity to work more in me. No one will be completely sinless when they die. That's where Jesus and his sacrifice come into play. His blood provides the eternal covering that serves as remission from sin. There is NO scripture that says homosexuality is the "WORST" sin or the "unforgiveable" sin. In fact, 1 John 1:9 says..."He's able to cleanse us from ALL unrighteousness." And, the last time I checked, ALL meant ALL.

I am bi-curious, yes. I do consider beingwith a female one day for the saKE OF my own curiosity, not because of anything society says. Would I like kids? I don't know. There are many causes that need people to fight for. And, adopting or having kids could be in the future. Many "gay" people have children.

Furthermore, I think it's funny that Prahject thinks he "ended" anything. I'm a strong brotha. I've been through hell. This is what to me? Nothing. I just like to argue sometimes. And, when he states FLAT OUT LIES, Imma respond to it.

Amen To That.....

Send a message via AIM to Kordozar   Reply With Quote