RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Comments & Suggestions
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-05, 03:31 PM   #1
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

Break Up The Monopolies!!!!

IP: AD07 BFDB

I say the free agent section should be set up like in the NBA with draft picks and offers and the whole nine... that way, every crew gets to pick fromthe best instead of all the dope heads being on one squad and all the garbage kats being on the rest...

It would bring more stability to RV, better battles, and i think it would make it more fun...

evryone should be under contractand would become free agents when they contract expires...

let me know who all thinks this is a good idea... let's keep shyt fair y'all and competitive...it would also help out with the stock market... got lots more ideas but we'll just go with this for now..

holla
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-05, 03:34 PM   #2
Big City
Metropolis

IP: B52C 6258

thats a good ass idea IG

Old 04-03-05, 03:42 PM   #3
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

thanx...but we gotta get the werd out to more people.... spread the werd...
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-05, 03:52 PM   #4
Black Queen
Classic

IP: 3240 794D

this is a good idea but i dont think strobe really looks n here you should pm him about dis

Old 04-03-05, 04:19 PM   #5
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 2FD5 47F6

Blah......if you want iller cats to join newer crews, you need some sort of incentive. Not that co-leader bullshit either. Try offering a signing bonus or something. Maybe give them a few free beats if they are an audio head. Just be creative in your recruiting and you will see some cats come your way.

One of the reasons all the iller cats are on the same squads is because most of them have been around for a while and that is who they feel most comfortable with. If you get one or two good cats on a squad, more usually follow
Old 04-03-05, 05:05 PM   #6
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

Quote:
Originally Posted by enygma

One of the reasons all the iller cats are on the same squads is because most of them have been around for a while and that is who they feel most comfortable with. If you get one or two good cats on a squad, more usually follow

and that's the problem.... no one wants to battle the heads that are considered "good"...they rather be on the same squad...if ya ask me that shyt is worse than ducking an open call out... that's some real coward shyt and it's easy to hide behind because you're on the same squad as the nigga you scared of... how u gonna build ya rep on the strength of other niggaz and you ain't really contributing... it's time for kats to pull they weight around here... take a good look at ya rosters and tell me that everyone is holding it down for ya camp?... i'm pretty sure if ya read some of the shyt they drop it's way below standard... but...just cuz they in ya crew it gets looked over... c'mon, let's keep shyt gully!

and ya right about the whole recruitin thing... but if a nigga ain't got nothing to offer the crew why even waste time enticing him... if anything he should wanna elevate and prove to kats why he should be on ya team... it's a 2 way street....it should be a mutual agreement with not just incentives but with goals from each party written out in contract form...that way you develop a paper trail showing if ya recruit is producing the numbers he's supposed to and that the crew is doing everything for the recruit they said they would do... anything other than that would be considered a breach of contract...

it's all good with how ya wanna do the recruiting thing and i'm all for that... but like i said before... there should be some sort of lottery set up with draft picks and the whole nine...weaker crews get the first picks to even shyt out... then if ya wanna make trades and shyt you can do that... for RV cash or personnel..or both if ya got it like that... crew battles should be for money... that way you can pay those who actually battle a salary... i can go on for days with this shyt to make it more exciting around here... we just need more kats to participate and help develop the plan
Old 04-04-05, 01:30 PM   #7
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

http://community.rapverse.com/priva...wpm&pmid=419051

aiight y'all...^^^ as told by strobe himself.....^^^ who's down with this?
Old 04-04-05, 02:09 PM   #8
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: C80D CABF

What did he say Ill?

I say yes to this, cuz it's annoying that all these newb crews start and then die because they can't get any good heads and stay alive. And BQ, strobe has to look in here, I mean, it's comments and suggestions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 04-04-05, 03:57 PM   #9
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

Strobe said i can run the shyt if i want but it's gonna take some time to organize it all... gotta get with the head of all the crews... see if there's a way to get a master list from strobe of all the current "active " members of RV.. I got put a plan together and then present it as a package to all the crew owners... i got this!
Old 04-04-05, 06:07 PM   #10
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Text Record: 5-4
IP: 606D F99A

yo follow thru wit this shit...great idea...shit you got me to help you wit anything you need bruh...holla
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-05, 06:22 PM   #11
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFS The Great
yo follow thru wit this shit...great idea...shit you got me to help you wit anything you need bruh...holla

no doubt...i'll holla
Old 04-04-05, 06:23 PM   #12
Capital B
Internet is so beef...

From: Im in the buildin and im feelin myself. West Coastin....What you Reppin?
Text Record: 5-2
IP: BA29 9323

That is a good idea....
[/certified gangtsa]
Send a message via Yahoo to Capital B   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-05, 07:31 PM   #13
...Voke...
"Click Clack"

Text Record: 6-2
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0F53 DB57

wtf? you gonna set this up when hardly anyones posted or agreed
Old 04-04-05, 09:51 PM   #14
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP: 8A17 F701

This is a great idea you should PM stobe about this...........i think he would agree...........monopolies like this are bullshit......Great idea......peayces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-05, 09:54 PM   #15
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

take it easy Voke... i said i was gonna come up with a plan and pass it by the owners of the crews.... don't mean the shyt gon jump off... it's up to the owners really... everyone has a say in the matter but ultimately it's on the owners... they can pretty much disband a crew whenever they like if ya wanna get real with it... i'm just making a suggestion to get this site to another level... one that no other site is currently at... one that is fair to everyone involved...including the newbs who can't get a break