RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-05, 02:38 AM   #91
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrEeN PaRtY!
Yea man, and when i see him on tv(bush) and this whole thing, i gotta feel bad for the guy... what the fuck would anyone else do...the same thing,because how do you prepare for this shit? you just cant. and the days before it? People who chose to evacuate, left, and the people who chose to stay stay..stayed..so how do you make people listen in a time like that?Poor people stayed because THAT IS ALL THEY HAD.

Yeah, everybody left all that they had.. except the poor people.

Do you think people with like, 2 million dollar estates were able to pick their house up and take it with them? Of course not.

Everybody lost shit to the hurricane. That's the price you pay for living by the ocean. Come out to Phoenix and plant yourself in the desert if you don't want to worry about hurricanes.

But yeah, Bush is getting hammered on.. when it's not all his fault.

Whatever, though.
Old 09-04-05, 04:58 AM   #92
Macca
Back....

Text Record: 14-12
IP: 1065 D65D

damn for real you cat need to go to church. the future presidents are gonna be way worse. shkit. You'll hate them. like hilary clinton. damn I'm gonna rub that shit in all ya'll bush hatin fags. peace ya.
Old 09-04-05, 12:19 PM   #94
Pro.
Succès Facile!

IP: 054D 5C2F

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
the broke people lost everythin foreva rich will get it bk

I agree....poor ppl. didnt have a chance...
Send a message via AIM to Pro.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-05, 12:25 PM   #95
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macca
damn for real you cat need to go to church. the future presidents are gonna be way worse. shkit. You'll hate them. like hilary clinton. damn I'm gonna rub that shit in all ya'll bush hatin fags. peace ya.

LMAO. I'll be standing right next to you, homie.
Old 09-04-05, 12:28 PM   #96
Pro.
Succès Facile!

Fuck Bush...He fucked up the economy,And Micheal Moore exposed his ass in so many other ways its pitifull.

Fuck a Republican!....Str8 Up an Down!
Old 09-04-05, 12:29 PM   #97
Magic5

Quote:
the thing bout that tho is the rich people had insurance so they didnt care bout leavin tv's n shit they wuda jus took photos n shit cause they knew insurance covers everythin

the broke people lost everythin foreva rich will get it bk

If you can't afford insurance to live by the ocean.. THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LIVING BY THE OCEAN. Everybody knows tsunamis, mudslides, hurricanes, etc. come from the ocean.. so if you understand that, and realize your city is planed in a big fucking bowl, like..

~~__~~ <------- with ~~ being water, and __ being land

..then why the fuck would you live there in the first place? There is poor people all over this country. It's not Bush's fault that these dumbasses didn't leave because they don't have insurance. That's still not an excuse to stay. It was a Category 5 hurricane. You can't just be like.. "Hmm.. Fuck moving, I GOT MY TV AND SHIT, BITCHES. FUCK BUSH!".. they tried to get people to evacuate early for a reason.

They didn't evacuate.. it's their fucking fault they're their in the first place.
Old 09-04-05, 12:30 PM   #98
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSTEEL
Fuck Bush...He fucked up the economy,And Micheal Moore exposed his ass in so many other ways its pitifull.

Fuck a Republican!....Str8 Up an Down!

Uhh.. You really don't know what you're talking about.
Old 09-04-05, 12:33 PM   #99
Pro.
Succès Facile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Uhh.. You really don't know what you're talking about.

^^^uhh...Yes I do..You must be a republican?
Old 09-04-05, 12:35 PM   #100
Pro.
Succès Facile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis

They didn't evacuate.. it's their fucking fault they're their in the first place.

^^^Your an idiot....Its their fault?...Fuckin fool!
Old 09-04-05, 12:39 PM   #102
Magic5

Quote:
^^^Your an idiot....Its their fault?...Fuckin fool!

It's not their fault that the hurricane came.

It's their fault they didn't evacuate when their state was like "GET THE FUCK OUT, IT'S A CATEGORY 5 HURRICANE!!"
Old 09-04-05, 12:44 PM   #103
Capone
fo4

Text Record: 7-4
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4B1D FBA2

^^^^^^^^^^^werd that the truth

if i heard there was gonna be a 5 cat hurricane i would evacuate right then and der
Old 09-04-05, 12:46 PM   #104
Magic5

Quote:
hold up i was jus statin that ther ich people will ge there shit bk the poor wont but u opened up sumthin new

these people cudnt get out they had no means of transport to get out so its no tthere fault that they didnt get out

n if u grow up in a city thats your home all your familt n friendz are there, u dont jus leave your home from a possible risk that shudnt be a risk at all cause the government shud hav maintained the barriers instead of lettin them fuck up n break through, new orleans was a living city wit rich n poor the city shuda never got flooded like that hurricane or not

Motherfucker, if you can't afford a car.. then get a bike.. if you can't afford a bike.. get some rollerblades.. if you can't afford rollerblades.. start running.. if you can't run for that long.. start walking.

Or, let's go down the other path.. if you don't have a car.. steal one.. if you can't steal a car.. steal a bike.. if you can't steal a bike.. steal some rollerblades.. if you don't want to steal anything, and don't have anything.. start fucking running.

NO MATTER HOW YOU TRY TO TWIST IT.. IT IS THEIR FUCKING FAULT THEY STAYED.

Lmao @ POSSIBLE RISK? A CATEGORY 5 HURRICANE IS A POSSIBLE RISK? Go fucking research how bad a Category 5 hurricane is. I'm not talking about New Orleans, I'm talking about in general. A Category 5 hurricane is the highest category a hurricane can get rated at. That shit will reek havoc. It's your fault if you're going to want to stick with your fucking tv instead of saving yourself when you want. Bush shouldn't even need to evacuate these dumbasses. THEIR STATE WAS YELLING FOR THEM TO GET OUT. Uhh.. why the fuck did you elect anybody if you aren't going to listen to them? They're there to tell you when fucking Category 5 hurricanes are coming, so you can leave.

How was it Bush's fault the levees couldn't hold up? THAT IS A STATE ISSUE, NOT A NATIONAL ONE. The state of Louisiana is CORRUPT AS HELL. Blame them for that shit.
Old 09-04-05, 12:47 PM   #105
Magic5

Quote:
^^^uhh...Yes I do..You must be a republican?

GOOD CALL!!

Yeah, I'm a Republican.