RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-24-03, 02:02 AM   #1
Feeble Minded

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Summary of RB

IP: C1DA C961

LLL - getting ridiculous. whores making it boring by no showing, just signing up to think theyre good then not being there.

- well modded

SS - never really liked SS myself, but i dont think it shows as much talent as it could. kids needa stop dropping half assed and put real feeling into their verses there.

- avg modding

Audio Engagement - ive heard mostly good things about some of the audio heads in that . its been around awhile and i think its still running smoothly.

- no idea about modding.

Mastered The Art - preety dope and fairly new. good addition.

- well modded

1-2 punch tourney - ok idea i guess. quick and simple. nice addition also.

-well modded

Tag'd - thanks for the gay name brandon (lol). other than kids not voting, and posting half assed verses, yep its dope.

-i mod this.. should i say how i mod? yep. its well modded.

Audio Tourney - whys this still even up ???

-not modded at all .

Front Lines - this is exactly like real war... the front lines people are always demolished. there have been around 99.9% wack verses in here.. but i guess its ok for kids to get better in.

- extremely hard to mod. modded averagely.. id say theres a lot that gets done there but some gets overlooked as well.

Elev. Front Lines- a wack name i think. same thing as front lines anyway... get rid of this & send em back to FL .

-same as FL

Elite fl - pretty dope now with the new elite list making it basically much better to battle in and to get fair voting done.

-well modded, easy to mod.

Cypher - kind of fun to freestyle in here... a good forum overall.

-me and realist do well modding this.

open mic - nice forum... good to get work critiqued in.. one of my favorite forums.

- modded: dunno .

Poetic scriptures: put it in open mic, as a side forum.. just takes up space on the forums page. & dunno how usefull this forum is.. i guess it should be a forum, but maybe theres just not much interest from the site on this....

- modded: dunno

audio arena:
i have no idea.

i.r - a very useful forum. very well modded.

employees only - i bet most of you didnt know this existed. to bad for you

mc interaction: trash since it was made a freepost forum... the worst idea ever.

hip hop lounge: good forum. too much freeposting tho...
Old 11-24-03, 02:06 AM   #2
Chrit
Retired.

Text Record: 75-2
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 9FD6 DFF7

Chrit= a godly mod!
Old 11-24-03, 02:41 AM   #3
Mr.Christensen
Fuck You, I Rhyme Better

IP: E023 FF42

feeble is wrong, FL EFL and the other EFL are modded better than you can pray for

Now that TR is on it, i DARE you to find a closed battle on the 1st page...i dare you! BITCH

and as for the cypher, your just jacking my skills....axe needed help, i came in and ran it like a marathon...non stop! It was this shit...then you came in and started throwing your weight around....your lucky your you swallow or else id get you off of cypher....bitch!

love you feeble!
Old 11-24-03, 03:01 AM   #4
The Necromancer
Atra Ludio or Hip-Hop?

Text Record: 2-1
Re: Summary of RB

IP: CEF5 716F

Quote:
Originally posted by Feeble Minded
Poetic scriptures: put it in open mic, as a side forum.. just takes up space on the forums page. & dunno how usefull this forum is.. i guess it should be a forum, but maybe theres just not much interest from the site on this....

- modded: dunno

Actually, especially judging by your overview, poetic scriptures is probably the best forum on this site.

As a represenetive (Ambassador?) of Poetic Scriptures I can tell you that it is a great place. While many of the heads that have been around for a longer time generally are not as active, there is always a wave of new people coming in and I sense good things from the current wave.

Everyone there is always courtious to one another and is always giving each other positive and/or constructive feedback. I've noticed a tendancy for people to play favorites with who they respond to at times, but generally there are usually at least one to three people who will respond to everyone's post.

As for modding, there are several mods. Though barely active, they are not actually needed. Varentao in fact I believe to be the only mod in a long long time who has ever had to close any threads for a serious violation (Guy had too many drops, and not enough replies). Oh yes, and once I remember Diamond closing a few threads of some girl because they were plagerized peices.

But the fact is, everyone there happen to be good people. So good in fact that even without mods, they were together for a positive goal in a seemingly anarchal state. (Which is to say, there are mods. But they don't need to be there.)

If anything, Open mic should be put as a sub-section of Poetric Scriptures. But... I'm a oscar myer eating pansy, so what do I know?.

~Shalom~
Old 11-24-03, 05:36 AM   #5
Dadi Kewl
-Merk Squad-

Text Record: 35-26
IP: F3D3 3619

Poetic Scriptures............Rocks my socks......
Old 11-24-03, 08:45 AM   #6
Tourniquet
Spectator

Text Record: 0-0
Re: Re: Summary of RB

IP: 1A70 9542

Quote:
Originally posted by The Necromancer

Actually, especially judging by your overview, poetic scriptures is probably the best forum on this site.

As a represenetive (Ambassador?) of Poetic Scriptures I can tell you that it is a great place. While many of the heads that have been around for a longer time generally are not as active, there is always a wave of new people coming in and I sense good things from the current wave.

Everyone there is always courtious to one another and is always giving each other positive and/or constructive feedback. I've noticed a tendancy for people to play favorites with who they respond to at times, but generally there are usually at least one to three people who will respond to everyone's post.

As for modding, there are several mods. Though barely active, they are not actually needed. Varentao in fact I believe to be the only mod in a long long time who has ever had to close any threads for a serious violation (Guy had too many drops, and not enough replies). Oh yes, and once I remember Diamond closing a few threads of some girl because they were plagerized peices.

But the fact is, everyone there happen to be good people. So good in fact that even without mods, they were together for a positive goal in a seemingly anarchal state. (Which is to say, there are mods. But they don't need to be there.)

If anything, Open mic should be put as a sub-section of Poetric Scriptures. But... I'm a oscar myer eating pansy, so what do I know?.

~Shalom~

Nicely put Necro.
Ditto to all that.
Old 11-24-03, 09:04 AM   #7
-ElocuShun-

IP: 4E62 F14F

Tag'd=very poorly modded

Feeble gave tag spots to peeps he knew and liked
Did it work? no...most peeps no showed
Think about givin spots to peeps who will be there next time
Like me...i might not be great...but i def put up a fight..
Watahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its wot elevation is for
Old 11-24-03, 09:22 AM   #8
C-Section

IP: 872B E5DF

Quote:
Originally posted by The Realist
feeble is wrong, FL EFL and the other EFL are modded better than you can pray for

Now that TR is on it, i DARE you to find a closed battle on the 1st page...i dare you! BITCH

and as for the cypher, your just jacking my skills....axe needed help, i came in and ran it like a marathon...non stop! It was this shit...then you came in and started throwing your weight around....your lucky your you swallow or else id get you off of cypher....bitch!

love you feeble!

everytime i go into front lines i see shit that shouldnt be happening,like people quoting votes, having more then 2 battles, posting links to battles before anyone drops their verses. even in frontlines bitch slaped forum i see stupid shit. but most the time no one does shit about it until someone reports it in IR.

thats why i need to help with front lines.

Quote:
mc interaction: trash since it was made a freepost forum... the worst idea ever.

yup...
Old 11-24-03, 09:29 AM   #9
-ElocuShun-

IP: 4E62 F14F

^^^ i agree to let c-section help with f.lines
but would you go on a power trip like Brooklyn?
Old 11-24-03, 10:29 AM   #10
self
one wink

Text Record: 2-0
IP: B691 B3C4

Quote:
Originally posted by MD_killa20
Kids...poems on a battle site

There's a hurb.

I repeat his name.

MD_killa20

Go get him guys. Make fun of him, hurb him out. Don't mind you he doesn't need much help with a name like that.
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-03, 11:39 AM   #11
Mr.Christensen
Fuck You, I Rhyme Better

IP: 0F48 F9AD

C section, you really dont like me...
Old 11-24-03, 11:57 AM   #12
self
one wink

Text Record: 2-0
IP: B691 B3C4

Break Down Of Bruklor:

AmAtCha00: check out the thread by chrit in Employes
J self B: ohhhhhhh actual work
J self B: what do they want me to do?
J self B: I don't do stuff for a reason
J self B: it works if I don't touch it
AmAtCha00: have you seen the forum page
J self B: I'm here just to look pretty
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-03, 12:28 PM   #13
shiznit
Tampons are expensive

Text Record: 2-1
IP: E791 4C74

Agreed with Necro.

That Poetic Scripts is by far the most organized forum then followed by Open Mic.

Like Necro said...mods arent that much needed just for a few exceptions where we NEED to close or delete threads that arent necessary or out of place or sometimes caused by stupidity...but as of right now..everything is alright..although a few have been sleeping..i really think its doing good. I have been really busy for the past few weeks because of the fact that i have been working a lot and not have time to go online and give feedbacks (that i used to do a lot)..but i always make it a point that i still check if everything is fine.

That Forum has always been a favorite of mine...All interesting posts in there inspire me to write at a different level...and for me, that's a good thing. Maybe everyone should visit the forum once in awhile. Then you'll find out what i really mean by 'inspire'.

Open Mic on the other hand has been doing really great too. Having the rules followed (although at times not)and having people give good feedbacks and criticisms.

Emcee Interaction has changed a lot. There arent anymore interesting stuff to talk about. Just mostly stupidity. Others would use that forum to reach somebody that they couldve done through aim. We dont always expect the mods to delete/close them whenever that happens because sometimes it gets really annoying. Its like Freeposting Gone Wild. I want the Emcee Interaction back when my This and That Game was still active and not closed.

Bruklor is our Muse.
Send a message via Yahoo to shiznit   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-03, 12:29 PM   #14
saltheking
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: D7EF 5ABC

made it myself...

im single handedly ruining RB for everyone
Attached Images
File Type: jpg g copy.jpg (158.8 KB, 93 views)

hey you!
your worthless like pre-owned autos...
hahaha

PNEUMATIC...
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/0/saltheking.htm
Send a message via AIM to saltheking   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-03, 12:30 PM   #15
Lokinator
peace

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 2ACD 34F8

Word. Where Do We Post Pressing Matters Without It Getting Freeposted In?