RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-05, 06:41 PM   #16
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: AF76 A123

i bet you would too..i'm whack at text...i bet i would beat you in a topical battle...you fuckin clown

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-05, 06:43 PM   #17
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

for a battlin cat...dominate could be the most under rated...but he's new..so it's not like folks ignorin him

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-05, 06:43 PM   #18
Kordozar
Gone

Text Record: 46-19
IP: 7AB3 3000

Neva Did Topical Dont Plan On Doin Them Eitha

If You Gonna Talk Shit And Dont Battle Keep Ya Mouth Shut................

*RunTelDat*

Send a message via AIM to Kordozar   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-05, 06:47 PM   #19
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

lmao....we can battle...but it's gonna be topically...i don't do the whole diss bit...and yes..i'm whack at text..i just read your verses in the sig....and your worse than me....either way you would lose..

Old 02-18-05, 06:48 PM   #20
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 6A3E 3224

^^ROFL, sonned.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 02-18-05, 06:51 PM   #21
Kordozar
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
lmao....we can battle...but it's gonna be topically...i don't do the whole diss bit...and yes..i'm whack at text..i just read your verses in the sig....and your worse than me....either way you would lose..

Iight I Red Ya Battles 2 They Aint Even Make Sence So W.e

I Dont Do Topical Thea Gay And They Dont Mean Shit So Fucc Naw Ta A Topical......

*RunTelDat*

Old 02-18-05, 06:51 PM   #22
gunit101.
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-5
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7EE8 F41B

This whole site overrates itself.
Old 02-18-05, 06:52 PM   #23
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

socs...your audio is dope...you got good flow man...all i have to say is...you could ride the beat a lil better...and hold your mouth closer the the mic..lol...other than that...i'd buy the mix tape..and actually listen to it

Old 02-18-05, 06:53 PM   #24
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

they didn't make sense? lol...my guess is they didn't make sense is because i don't have any....i don't battle

Old 02-18-05, 06:55 PM   #25
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

and tell me korr..how can you say topicals don't mean shit...LITTLE CHILDREN since the day they could talk..have been makin fun of eachother...but a small amount of depth..and thinking capability are required for topicals...not to say that battling isn't a display of creativity and wit..but for you...thats irrelevant...because your not witty..or creative

Old 02-18-05, 06:56 PM   #26
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

I can respect someone who doesn't do topical..simply because they like to diss more...but i can only respect them if they are good at what they do...you...are not good at what you do...

Old 02-18-05, 07:00 PM   #27
Kordozar
Gone

Yo Iss Certain Pepl (Gonna Keep It Ta Mih Self)That Be Sayin Some Dumb As Shit Yo I Sware Thiss A Battle Site Sence When Did You Eva Hea Jay-z Or Nas Or Any Good Rapper Battle Anotha Rapper About Their 1st Love Or Some Shit?Never And Creativity Iss Every Wea If You Say A Punch Or W.e Iss Creative Bcus You Created Tha Punch..

Think About What You Say And Little Children Im 17 Years Old Cus...............

If You Aint Gonna Battle Me Shut Up Than ...................

*RunTelDat*

Old 02-18-05, 07:03 PM   #28
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kordozar
Yo Iss Certain Pepl (Gonna Keep It Ta Mih Self)That Be Sayin Some Dumb As Shit Yo I Sware Thiss A Battle Site Sence When Did You Eva Hea Jay-z Or Nas Or Any Good Rapper Battle Anotha Rapper About Their 1st Love Or Some Shit?Never And Creativity Iss Every Wea If You Say A Punch Or W.e Iss Creative Bcus You Created Tha Punch..

Think About What You Say And Little Children Im 17 Years Old Cus...............

If You Aint Gonna Battle Me Shut Up Than ...................

*RunTelDat*

lets analyze what you just said...this isn't a battle site..this rapverse...which means it's for any rap verse...and your right..i havn't seen any of the rappers like nas or jay-z battle about their first love...BUT...they have hardly battled...why don't you listen to some of their cd's...and tell me how many songs they have where there rapping about a certain topic...versus...how many battle tracks they have...i promise you..they will have a lot less battle tracks..than topical tracks..

Old 02-18-05, 07:05 PM   #29
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

and to speak on that...eminem puts out more diss tracks than anyone in the industry right now....and he still has more topical type tracks than diss tracks...

Old 02-18-05, 07:07 PM   #30
Kordozar
Gone

Aktually Thiss Iss A Battle Site It Say Top Rap Battle Sites So Iss A Battle Sites.....

And Majorities Of Tha Songs On Thea Albums Are About Drugs,Bitches,And Killin And Thea Diss Otha Rappers So They Dont Do Topicals Realli At All...........

*RunTelDat*