RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-08, 12:24 AM   #1
Magic5

Opinions on suicide?

IP: BB06 C099

In the R.I.P. thread dedicated to Terumoto Pinky said that he thinks suicide is a weak way to go, and I don't agree with him.

Pinky, if I may, what makes you think suicide is a "weak" way to die?
Old 09-07-08, 12:45 AM   #2
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: D99F 98A8

too weak to face lifes problems maybe?
Old 09-07-08, 12:46 AM   #3
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 0EF4 7668

^^what he said .
Old 09-07-08, 01:17 AM   #5
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

it depends on the justification of suicide and life sucks in general so I encourage suicide to those who want to help the lives of others, there is of course the "Enduring mass amounts of laboring pain so you can give the next guy some cash in his pocket and food to eat" route, but that's too Jesus-like..

but in the case of me, where life is just absolute shit and I want to die, I'm just like, okay well I'll keep living because that's what people expect of me and it won't teach a good lesson to anyone if I simply end my life without any final words.

Anyway I might or might not have cancer but if I do, I'll have to accept it. Life is just .. meh. If you have a girlfriend and she says she loves you, all you gotta do is die and she'll be taking in some other guy's dick within months or years. She'll get the fuck over you.

That's how fake and twisting this world is, and I don't want any part of it. Which is also why I refuse to have sex.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 09-07-08, 01:22 AM   #6
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 66EF 8EF5

i agree on suicide being wack. It's selfish straight up. I know two familys personally, who are still dealing with the aftermath of suicide. Live with them, then tell me it ain't wack as fuck. word.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-08, 02:31 AM   #7
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: D088 20AB

Suicide is selfish.
Old 09-07-08, 04:35 AM   #8
SerB
....S.....

IP: BBD5 CAE5

Id commit suicide if I was native.
Old 09-07-08, 11:12 AM   #9
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Yes, I pretty much agree with what Baph said. I honestly think that suicide is a weak way out because people who go that route are not strong enough inside to face the problems they are dealing with in life. They are weak inside, so its not necessarily the suicide that is weak, it is the person commiting suicide that is weak.

And that is not necessarily something they can help, some people are just not built that strong. Their upbringing can have a lot do with it, maybe lack of belief in themselves and lack of belief from other people; always getting put down or whatever can lead a person to grow up into someone who lacks self confidence and doesn't really have any sense of accomplishment. Regardless of their personality that they show to the world, you can't really be sure what is going on underneath.

It is just a sad thing that some people can't handle so much pain or whatever and learn to deal with it, through no intentional fault of their own. Just a shame. Even still, suicide or not, OMB was a legend and will be remembered as such I am sure.
Old 09-07-08, 11:56 AM   #10
Maleficent
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 7549 FEE9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerB
Id commit suicide if I was native.

Die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELRey
It's not only weak it's just plain greedy and selfish my sisters ex killed himself left his son with no father, now he is growing up with my sister and her boyfriend to boyfriend nonsense, what the hell is he going to think growing up. he will never have a father figure, How do you explain to a kid his father killed himself when he gets older and starts wondering.

I think I agree with most of the folks posting in this thread. Suicide is a terrible thing to do. But you know, if Terumoto's reasons were purely personal and had nothing to do with external events, then he was just doing what he felt he had to do. Who am I to say that what he did was wack?

this post brought to you by..
Maleficent
Old 09-07-08, 11:59 AM   #11
сварливый

Like I said, there are more reasons to commit suicide than lack of self confidence or being weak.

There's also the "I am omitting many gases into the planet and thus I am damaging the ozone layer and because humans are not efficient at taking care of waste yet, I am basically a human waste basket causing more and more damage to the ozone layer which could potentially end the earth. Now I must kill myself. How I can I do this in an environmentally friendly way?"

of course that can be argued with the typical "Well the world's gonna end at any point so why take your life?"

Then that can be argued with a more sadistic side of the previous answer, "Well the world's gonna end at any point anyway so why not take my life?"

It really depends on what the person wants. It involves no weakness whatsoever, because truth comes to baring, and we see that a large margin of suicidal people are too weak to really kill themselves.

So put it in your pipe .
Old 09-07-08, 12:03 PM   #12
King Solo
Skadoosh!

What about the teenage cults commiting mass suicide because they think it is cool?
Old 09-07-08, 12:03 PM   #13
сварливый

Then they wouldn't be a cult.

They'd be a group of faddists.
Old 09-07-08, 12:17 PM   #14
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Well, whatever they are... are you saying that they are not weak-minded. They are following the words spoken by an appointed leader who is convincing them that suicide is the way out to become pure or whatever the gay reason he/she gives.

Nobody of strong mind and will would follow such idiotic beliefs, unless they are a complete moron. So are they all complete morons or just weak-minded? Or perhaps you have an alternative theory, I am intrigued to know.
Old 09-07-08, 12:31 PM   #15
сварливый

Okay, how 'bout this.

You believe you are better and talk to people who don't quite understand what you see in yourself but the words you speak seem like enlightenment and you give off the vibe of an enlightened man. They follow your words and accept your offerings of love and honor, you build them homes with your bare hands and swear on the earth's life that the world you created is holy in comparison to the evils of the outside world. You are on private property and no one can bother you, you share food and drink and good times and everyone thinks everything is grand and that you are extremely enlightened and every answer you have to a deep question is holy.

You then suggest a together-suicide because the end times are coming, or someone from the outside is coming to make you un-pure and you must remain pure from the enemy's hands.

They've already given their life to you.

Would they refuse?