RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-04, 10:06 PM   #61
FaTaL_LyRiKzZ
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E530 5D47

^^^^That Wasnt Necceasary. Was There Supposed To Be A Purpose ?
Ko'S 1
K'Oed
Old 01-30-04, 10:29 PM   #62
Sir Q. Layshun

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 28E1 9280

Shut Up And Stop Freeposting^^^
Old 01-30-04, 10:35 PM   #63
Slim Cykotic
New to RB

IP: 64A8 16C7

Im scarred as fuck that when I die Im actually gonna stand infront of an all powerfull
omnipotent God. And he just wont understand that I had to do what i had to do.
Old 01-30-04, 11:30 PM   #64
.Skribblez.
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
IP: F354 9C29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HoTTie~
I Fear Growing Old.

I've Worked My Ass Off For This Body...To Think It'll Be Gone In 30 Years.....Scares The Hell Outta Me.

You'll still be as pretty as you are now, so it's all good

But I fear losing my grandma, she's the most important person in my life. She's been takin' care of me since I was 2 when my parents died. I fear losing her. I also fear failure.. Because so many people have high expectations for me and I hate failing

Skribble Skrabble: Skripturez Of A Kindergartener
Coming Soon !!!
Old 01-30-04, 11:38 PM   #65
Koalatee
See ya.

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 87B0 7F3F

adulthood
Still > you.

R h y m e | V a n t a g e
Old 01-30-04, 11:57 PM   #66
It
̣

Text Record: 17-9
Audio Record: 5-5
IP: EC0B 84C7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koalatee
adulthood

fuck adulthood im an adult and im still a menace to society
Send a message via AIM to It Send a message via Yahoo to It   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-04, 11:58 PM   #67
KoNcEpT
Banned: Double Voting

Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 1-2
IP: 0FCE DAC3

^ Listening To Another Of Your Audio's.
Send a message via AIM to KoNcEpT   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-04, 01:00 AM   #68
EyI-SyTeZ
Flyweight

Text Record: 4-1
IP: 93F1 33ED

My Greatest Fear Is Actually Goin To HELL! I Don't WAnna Experience THat
Old 01-31-04, 01:34 AM   #69
The Necromancer
Atra Ludio or Hip-Hop?

Text Record: 2-1
IP: EC0B 84C7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncedoggydog
I did not mean to offend you, I was pointing out that your agruements were idiotic, not you. Most people understand where I am coming from, but those members also have known me for a bit. So once you get to know me, you will understand that I am attacking the validity of your so called facts, and not you. I was being very nice about it, I can rip kids to shreads if I want to, but I rarley resort to that. Once in a while I will lose my cool, and jump on kids, but hey there wrong.

But at least then I'd have a job and be able to buy groceries.
Old 01-31-04, 04:30 AM   #70
FanTa ZeE

IP: 7A38 2D7B

you guys may find this pretty wierd and not at all scary but i'm a be honest.. i have a huge phobia of lifts, but there is a reason for that, once i went to this big shopping centre with one of my mates and we met these boys who had been kicked out of the arcade we had been in earlier. They were hiding at the top of the multistorey car park and the security guard came up looking for them because they had been doing summat..and so they told us to get in the lift, so we did...and then one of them open the door AS we were moving down and i saw the whole outside of the lift, this metal mesh thing...i was like woah! then he jammed his trainer in the door so the security couldn't move the lift up or down or open the door and we were suspended in the air for 5 minutes hanging from a trainer!!!
Old 01-31-04, 11:08 AM   #71
Canuck
Middle Weight

IP: 4744 B0EC

Quote:
My wosre fear would have been gore defending this nation from terror. I can see it now, a focus group formed to sit and compasionatly understand the wants and needs of these oppressed indiviuals who wish us nothing but harm. I mean it's not humans that are evil afterall, it's society fault, and we need to bleed compassion for these people. Right? Drop something with foundation instead of being manipulated by every smooth talking liberal. Grow a pair...

1. Gore was elected president really......and there would not have been this attack if he was in office.

2. Humans aren't evil? Ok, ever heard of Stalin, Hitler, Saddam Hussien....or even Jeffry Dahmer, Charles Manson, Timothy McVey....or hey..Osama Bin Laden?

3. Your third point his a contridiction to itself, about being manipulated. You watched the whole 'War on Terror' on CNN didn't you? You were forced fed this shit, of coarse you did. Ever watch Al Jazeera?

While I'm Grow'n a pair you should read a book, or try to look past propganda for a minute........

I'll go toe-to-toe about this with you any-day Bounce-Dogg.......
Old 01-31-04, 02:42 PM   #72
Holmes Jr.
Flyweight

IP: 6301 79A8

My mom dying of cancer...i have got no power to change it she needs to stop smokin so much for real

<table style=filter:GLOW(color=white)>~The Lyrical Evaluator~</table>

Status 0-0

Current Battles

Latest Writtens
Living A Lie
Old 01-31-04, 05:25 PM   #73
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

Text Record: 1-0
IP: F2D0 8374

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck
1. Gore was elected president really......and there would not have been this attack if he was in office.

2. Humans aren't evil? Ok, ever heard of Stalin, Hitler, Saddam Hussien....or even Jeffry Dahmer, Charles Manson, Timothy McVey....or hey..Osama Bin Laden?

3. Your third point his a contridiction to itself, about being manipulated. You watched the whole 'War on Terror' on CNN didn't you? You were forced fed this shit, of coarse you did. Ever watch Al Jazeera?

While I'm Grow'n a pair you should read a book, or try to look past propganda for a minute........

I'll go toe-to-toe about this with you any-day Bounce-Dogg.......

Is this kid for real, did he not detect the sarcasm in that post. I mean, kid, you obviously do not know me or any of my veiws, that entire post was a sarcastic flip. I was quoting the morally repulsive, and romantic ideals of the socialsit left, (you know the ones you want in office) of those in which you wish were in control I mean duh... Do you really think Im the one not informed here, it is my career focus to be informed, and in the loop. I do not allow mass media to manipulate my interpitation what so ever. You just made an arguement against me in complete error, now that is the most idiotic thing anyone on RB has done yet! I mean that's ownage squared, I think you should be up for an award, once they come out.

Get a fucken clue...

Documents siezed in Afghan raids on the homes of taliban officals as well as those in position of the attacks grand designer, who is in US custody, all without a doubt prove the attacks were put into place long before Bush ever ran for office. What a fucken moronic thing to say, "The attacks would have never happened if Bush didn't get elected!"
I mean damn you even go and make a retarded statement like this: "I'll go toe-to-toe about this with you any-day Bounce-Dogg"

It would be the biggest waste of my time to even give an ear to your arguements now, after completley humiliating yourself in your very first attempt at an adult conversation here on RB. Don't commit net-suicide like that kid. Keep the passion, reevalueate the logic...

LMFAO...
Old 01-31-04, 05:58 PM   #74
Canuck
Middle Weight

IP: 4744 B0EC

Quote:
Is this kid for real, did he not detect the sarcasm in that post. I mean, kid, you obviously do not know me or any of my veiws, that entire post was a sarcastic flip. I was quoting the morally repulsive, and romantic ideals of the socialsit left, (you know the ones you want in office) of those in which you wish were in control I mean duh... Do you really think Im the one not informed here, it is my career focus to be informed, and in the loop. I do not allow mass media to manipulate my interpitation what so ever. You just made an arguement against me in complete error, now that is the most idiotic thing anyone on RB has done yet! I mean that's ownage squared, I think you should be up for an award, once they come out.

Get a fucken clue...

Documents siezed in Afghan raids on the homes of taliban officals as well as those in position of the attacks grand designer, who is in US custody, all without a doubt prove the attacks were put into place long before Bush ever ran for office. What a fucken moronic thing to say, "The attacks would have never happened if Bush didn't get elected!"
I mean damn you even go and make a retarded statement like this: "I'll go toe-to-toe about this with you any-day Bounce-Dogg"

It would be the biggest waste of my time to even give an ear to your arguements now, after completley humiliating yourself in your very first attempt at an adult conversation here on RB. Don't commit net-suicide like that kid. Keep the passion, reevalueate the logic...

LMFAO...

1. How old are you?
2. What is your Career Focus?
3. What formal education do you have? How many Degree's? where from?
4. Yea, they found a letter from Bush say'n he did it, in a sewer in China......do you believe me too?

5. Coming on here, and trying to insult me, say'n I'n commiting net-suicide.........does any1 else see this as the most dumbest thing you can say at RB.com?

6. Yea the attacks may have happened if Gore was in, I was wrong to say that. I was just say'n it would have been a lot better for us all if Gore was in office.

7. Bottom line is, not a lot of people understand what is going on, becuase they are force-fed this bullshit from outlets such as BBC, CNN, etc. and that's all they believe. I'm just try'n to get Americans and anyone else to try and look at things differently, and look behind the smoke screen that is called...."War on Terror".

8. Battle me....text or Audio, your pick.

9. Ther more I read this book, the less I want to try to convince American people how their 'Country' actually works. Go to google and type in:

Illuminati
New World Order
World Bank
United States
United States of America
America
United States Government
American Government

^ A lot of similar things, all completly different.....trust me.
Old 01-31-04, 06:27 PM   #75
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

Text Record: 1-0
IP: F2D0 8374

1. older than you most likely
2. DOD (department of defense)
3. EE CS ACS (Electronic Egineering-SC, Computer Science-LM, Advanced Communication Systems-NU *all on comapny fellowship program, and DOD sponsership)
4. That was lame, since information is my deparment, recconasence and tacticle support is my career focus at the moment.
5. You the one who came at me, telling me to try and read a book or something. Kid my education is not what's in question here. It's your weak ass statements and meaningless post that are. I mean you got ahead of yourself, then yo go and make post's not even knowing the person your making assumptions about. That post after my sarcastic post about the views of those on the left, was proff in its self, kids new to RB would even detect my tone. Why do you think RB doesn't know where I stand on these issue's, of course they do. Everyone else knew where I was going with that. The other numbers are a waste of my time...AS are you...

Last edited by bouncedoggydog : 01-31-04 at 06:31 PM.