RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-04, 02:53 PM   #1
Gunman tha Great

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Gay marriages

IP: 4287 3F49

do ya'll believe in em? Me personally i could give a shit if two gay people want to get married, if they are americans then they should be allowed to wed. The whole "keeping marrieges pure" bullshit Bush is saying was out the window when it was legel to get married drop dead drunk in Vegas and it be legally upheld in court.
Old 01-21-04, 02:55 PM   #2
RythmicTendicies

IP: 4514 2C8C

I'm a religious person, i believe in the bible but to be honest i'm not entirely bothered, they should be able to do what they like....as long as it's not directly affecting me...meh...
Old 01-21-04, 02:56 PM   #3
Taktik
fuCKYou

Text Record: 36-4
IP: 1B3B C284

i dont care.....in canada they allow it and it dont faze me at all.......
Send a message via AIM to Taktik   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-04, 02:56 PM   #4
Gunman tha Great

that exactly what i think.
Old 01-21-04, 02:59 PM   #5
Born To Kill
Veteran

Text Record: 114-85
IP: FF89 3C60

In the words of John Lennon...

"Let it be"

There's more important things to worry about.
Old 01-21-04, 02:59 PM   #6
Yu Bin SunD
The Moderatin Pooch

Text Record: 18-3
IP: E428 50FB

ya as long as they don't fuck in front of me no problem
Send a message via AIM to Yu Bin SunD   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-04, 03:01 PM   #7
OMiNoUS

IP: 8856 488B

i think theres no problem with gay people getting maried
Old 01-21-04, 03:04 PM   #8
Penskills
Banned: Spamming

IP: C1DA C961

Let the friuts be happy with each other~Far away from me...
Send a message via ICQ to Penskills Send a message via AIM to Penskills   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-04, 03:11 PM   #9
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

Text Record: 1-0
IP: F005 00C3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunman tha Great
do ya'll believe in em? Me personally i could give a shit if two gay people want to get married, if they are americans then they should be allowed to wed. The whole "keeping marrieges pure" bullshit Bush is saying was out the window when it was legel to get married drop dead drunk in Vegas and it be legally upheld in court.

I think you missed the point there. It's not so much the idea of gays getting married, but changing the constitutional definition of marriege it'self, that worries me and those like bush. Never should the views of so little dictate and or manipulate the laws put into place by the majority. I think we should stick with the majority, and the majority in this country do not want the definiton of marriage to be changed by activist judges. I mean thnk about the repercussions this will have on our way of life and society. One who's to say that if a male or female couple is able to reep the benifits of a married couple(man and woman) then who to say that a man and his girl (not married) shouldn't? Not only does that open several gray area's as this. It also undermines the institution of mariage. Don't get me wrong, Im not against gay couples being able to share benifits and live together as a couple. I just do not see any reason what so ever to change the definiton of marriege from a man and a women, to that of any combination you can think of. Where is it going to stop, these grey areas, are going to become very troublesome. Who's to say (if the current definition is changed) that a man and a boy can't get married. The laws were drafted ariound the definiton of marriege in our constitution. They were purposely written in a way to protect society from these tyoes of abominations. Pediophiles would be next in line to alter the text, and what about paligamy? Shit would be crazy, people woulld no longer have any marital bounderies, people would be paried uo with sheep walking down the isle just to reep the benifits. Which in turn would devistate this countries economy and social morality. I for one stand behind the president on this isue, and if you do not see the logic there, then hit me up and we can disscuss this indepth. Why can't gay couples live together and our governemnt offer them protection and benifits wthout changing the defiinitons. That is what Bush was syaing, so I do not understand those that talk out thier ass about the situation. You need to look deeper into the issue. I am an active politician and this has ben a pressing issue with me. I hope you can understand my jibberish, I typed it fast and did not spell check.
Old 01-21-04, 03:18 PM   #10
Gunman tha Great

Bush said he is also thinking of changing the constitution so that gay marriages are illegel by the constitution which is sickening. The constitution gave people the right to vote,nowhere in it should it keep 2 people who love eachother away from getting wed.Its actually legel for 2nd cousins to get married in some parts of the country but its illegel for 2 people that love eachother too?
Old 01-21-04, 03:21 PM   #11
Straight Ace
Banned: Spamming

Text Record: 14-1
IP: 7A5E D5B8

Point taken.
The constitution should not be modified by a issue that's in the media & under huge pressure.
That would make the law a mockery & like Bounce said would give the wrong ppl the chance the benefit from such adjustments.
Everything has loopholes..changin' the constitution..will increase these..which strikes back to whats been said earlier..benefits for the wrong people.
A gay marriage has nothing to do with unpurity or disgust..it's a opinion..which is completely legal..but a marriage isnt.
I am also sick & tired of these ppl basically living by the bible & quoting it..but as soon as it gets in their way..the bible is suddenly irrelevant.
I feel it should not be change, cause of the dangers it brings.
And dont take my last remark the wrong way..it's just a bunch of words symbolizing the fact that i am worried.
Old 01-21-04, 03:22 PM   #12
~HoTTie~
^WE's Leader^...Dope Huh?

Text Record: 31-15
IP: 610A 62DC

Gay Marriages Are Nasty...But I Don't Care..Let Them Do What They Want.
Send a message via AIM to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via MSN to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~HoTTie~   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-04, 03:27 PM   #13
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunman tha Great
Bush said he is also thinking of changing the constitution so that gay marriages are illegel by the constitution which is sickening. The constitution gave people the right to vote,nowhere in it should it keep 2 people who love eachother away from getting wed.Its actually legel for 2nd cousins to get married in some parts of the country but its illegel for 2 people that love eachother too?

He did not, he impplied protecting the existing version of the constitution. I mean come on, don't let the liberal media lie to you. He never said a word of the sort.

^^ Again you are missing the context of my points. He is going to all he can to ensure protection and benifits of the married to those gay couples. He just does not for reason mentioned above want a few radical avtivist in judges cloaks, changing the constitution at their whim, or for special interest influence... I mean read deeper into the address, stop looking to the liberal media for all your information. Do you not understand the reason for opposition of this issue. they are by far more damaging to this country and our way of life, then any of the points you are trying to make here...

Last edited by bouncedoggydog : 01-21-04 at 03:34 PM.
Old 01-21-04, 03:27 PM   #14
||X-Raze||
Banned

Text Record: 0-0
Thumbs down Your Scaring Me Bro.....

IP: D27D 0B18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncedoggydog
I think you missed the point there. It's not so much the idea of gays getting married, but changing the constitutional definition of marriege it'self, that worries me and those like bush. Never should the views of so little dictate and or manipulate the laws put into place by the majority. I think we should stick with the majority, and the majority in this country do not want the definiton of marriage to be changed by activist judges. I mean thnk about the repercussions this will have on our way of life and society. One who's to say that if a male or female couple is able to reep the benifits of a married couple(man and woman) then who to say that a man and his girl (not married) shouldn't? Not only does that open several gray area's as this. It also undermines the institution of mariage. Don't get me wrong, Im not against gay couples being able to share benifits and live together as a couple. I just do not see any reason what so ever to change the definiton of marriege from a man and a women, to that of any combination you can think of. Where is it going to stop, these grey areas, are going to become very troublesome. Who's to say (if the current definition is changed) that a man and a boy can't get married. The laws were drafted ariound the definiton of marriege in our constitution. They were purposely written in a way to protect society from these tyoes of abominations. Pediophiles would be next in line to alter the text, and what about paligamy? Shit would be crazy, people woulld no longer have any marital bounderies, people would be paried uo with sheep walking down the isle just to reep the benifits. Which in turn would devistate this countries economy and social morality. I for one stand behind the president on this isue, and if you do not see the logic there, then hit me up and we can disscuss this indepth. Why can't gay couples live together and our governemnt offer them protection and benifits wthout changing the defiinitons. That is what Bush was syaing, so I do not understand those that talk out thier ass about the situation. You need to look deeper into the issue. I am an active politician and this has ben a pressing issue with me. I hope you can understand my jibberish, I typed it fast and did not spell check.

I Think This Guy Has A Little Too Much To Say On This Subject If You Ask Me.....
I Think He Must Be Gay....
Why Else Would He Be So In Depth On The Subject?????

Get Help Brotha.....Serious....
And On The Subject.....I Don't Think They Should Be Able To Marry....
But I Live in Canada....So Its Legal Here....
But Meh.....
It Don't Really Bother Me Cuz I Sure As Fuck Ain't Gay....
And I Don't Really Give A Fuck About Gay People....
Old 01-21-04, 03:31 PM   #15
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ||X-Raze||

I Think This Guy Has A Little Too Much To Say On This Subject If You Ask Me.....
I Think He Must Be Gay....
Why Else Would He Be So In Depth On The Subject?????

Get Help Brotha.....Serious....
And On The Subject.....I Don't Think They Should Be Able To Marry....
But I Live in Canada....So Its Legal Here....
But Meh.....
It Don't Really Bother Me Cuz I Sure As Fuck Ain't Gay....
And I Don't Really Give A Fuck About Gay People....

Do you guy's see the blind ignorance that the politcal left has has influenced on our youth, if not just read this kids post. I mean, I am argueing against it and he has the audastiy to call me homo. You the only homo in here, so stop posting your bullshit unless you want me to expose every idiotic and homo tendency you have. Fucken herb! Get a clue!