RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-09, 03:21 PM   #1
Tha Q.
OYD

Gospel Rap Song..."Just Call Him"...feat. Sista Mo

IP: 19D7 9C0F

Just Call Him Tha Q feat. Sista Mo hot.mp3 - 4.72MB

Beat: The Puzzle Productions (props for the smokin' hot beat)
Hook: Tha Q (rapping parts)...Sista Mo...(singing parts)
Verses: 1 & 2...Tha Q

Concept: My cousin Monique had been asking me since 2007 (yea, I know...long time ago) to record a song with me...Since we grew up in the church together, we decided to make a gospel rap song. We alternate on the chorus...And, I include her in some spots in verse 2. I think this song came out nicely...Hope everyone, Christian or not, enjoys this.

Holla

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-09, 01:52 PM   #2
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 6E4A D00B

it makes no sense to make a song about jesus, when you're gay really, but i mean this song is alright other wise. it would be better if u were more subtle about things enless u singin this in church or sumin

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-09, 03:08 PM   #3
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 4-0
IP: 7816 7750

^why?
gay people cant believe in God to? lol

i doubt Q's going to hell just because he's gay. I actually doubt God gives a flying fuck about Sexual Preference.

good shit Q. lost some of the lyrics in your flow. like when you sped up. but the combo is pretty nice. i love the hoook. that shit is dope IMO
Old 10-13-09, 04:27 PM   #4
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 3341 13D9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Kidd (LM)
i doubt Q's going to hell just because he's gay. I actually doubt God gives a flying fuck about Sexual Preference.

If he reads the same bible I do, he is. But that's just good ol christianity. Sorting out gays since the days of Lot. holla.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-09, 06:36 PM   #5
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: F499 B9F8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Schafer
it makes no sense to make a song about jesus, when you're gay really, but i mean this song is alright other wise. it would be better if u were more subtle about things enless u singin this in church or sumin

Woah!! Bro that was just plain wrong to say man! Jest because you're gay doesn't mean you're going to hell. Yeah its a sin, so is cursing, pride, and lust. A sin is a sin. That does not mean at all he will go to hell. I'm not saying you're not doing anything for God, but by the q making this song right here, hes doing more than you at this very moment to spread Jesus name on the globe.

Song was cool, i liked the intro and than the chorus as well. Your lyrics are good as always. Keep at it yo.

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-09, 06:37 PM   #6
Tha Q.
OYD

If you hypocrites haven't figured out by now that we're ALL sinners (gay, str8, those who fornicate, curse, et. al)...and that God sent Jesus to die for ALL sinners...and that ALL sinners can accept Jesus and be saved...that includes gays...lesbians...LIARS...etc...then, you are truly lost.

I'm saved by grace through Jesus because I've accepted him. I find this discussion funny because when Jesus walked the earth...people not only said he WASN'T from God...but that he was the devil himself.

So...claiming that I can't/won't go to heaven because of what you THINK I did/do/am...is erroneous.

Old 10-13-09, 06:39 PM   #7
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
Woah!! Bro that was just plain wrong to say man! Jest because you're gay doesn't mean you're going to hell. Yeah its a sin, so is cursing, pride, and lust. A sin is a sin. That does not mean at all he will go to hell. I'm not saying you're not doing anything for God, but by the q making this song right here, hes doing more than you at this very moment to spread Jesus name on the globe.

Song was cool, i liked the intro and than the chorus as well. Your lyrics are good as always. Keep at it yo.

Amen brotha...speak the truth. These people are blind hypocrites who don't know the truth. If they did, they'd know what you and I know--or at least attempt to find out.

Old 10-13-09, 06:46 PM   #8
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Schafer

Everybody is a "something" that God doesn't like...

Romans 3:23 says "For all have sinned and fallen short of God's glory"

But...here's the God news that I know...and have accepted...and lived.

1 John 2

1My children, I am writing this so that you won't sin. But if you do sin, Jesus Christ always does the right thing, and he will speak to the Father for us. 2Christ is the sacrifice that takes away our sins and the sins of all the world's people.

3When we obey God, we are sure that we know him. 4But if we claim to know him and don't obey him, we are lying and the truth isn't in our hearts. 5We truly love God only when we obey him as we should, and then we know that we belong to him. 6If we say we are his, we must follow the example of Christ.

So...to those who are sitting in judgment of others, when your sin is probably worse, to you I say REPENT. Ask God to forgive you. Accept others without putting yourself above them. This song is a testament to God's saving grace. I AM a child of God...regardless of what any of you people think or say. God has done tooooo much for me ALL of my life to listen to any of your nonsense. If you doubt me, we can put God to the test. You all call on whoever you claim is your God when you get in trouble, and I'll do the same (Jesus)....Then, let's report on the results. There is NO God like the God and father of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ.

Old 10-13-09, 06:47 PM   #9
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Kidd (LM)
^why?
gay people cant believe in God to? lol

good shit Q. lost some of the lyrics in your flow. like when you sped up. but the combo is pretty nice. i love the hoook. that shit is dope IMO

You speak truth brotha...

thanks

Old 10-13-09, 06:49 PM   #10
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
If he reads the same bible I do, he is. But that's just good ol christianity. Sorting out gays since the days of Lot. holla.

Name how many times Jesus spoke out against gays. Find one reference.

I challenge you.

Wait...lemme answer it for you...NONE.

Now, go back and find how many times Jesus, and the apostle Paul, speaks out against HATE and fornication...

Which are both sins.

So...Good Ol Christianity, weeding out liars, fornicators, haters, and sinners since ancient days.

Repent man.

God loves you too.

Old 10-13-09, 07:25 PM   #11
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 399E C7ED

What does Q being gay have to do wtih his music? Even if its a gospel song, who gives a fuck.

everyone should just shut the fuck up about his sexuality and give him feedback on the MUSIC. dumb fucks

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 10-13-09, 11:35 PM   #12
Dabatos

I made a christian song also a few weeks ago when I was going through some hard times.. not my best but its better than nothing!! check it out yo!! prolly won't understand the lyrics lol..
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pag...&songID=8166060

www.FG-Servers.com

Old 10-14-09, 05:24 AM   #13
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: E4CD EFB0

beside the fact your gay, it was a sick track dope lyrics,sick mixing,girl on track singing was pretty dope, good drop good listen.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 10-14-09, 11:34 AM   #14
Dabatos

iono why you have to mention the gay part lolz.. but feeling ur name yo lol.. whats ur original name?

www.FG-Servers.com

Old 10-16-09, 01:59 PM   #15
Tha Q.
OYD

Dabatos...

Here's some feed on your track...

Feeling the intro...

Yea...you always did love singin...lol...pretty slick tho

lyrically nice...like the energy in the delivery...a couple end words could have been held out longer...but otherwise, well done

slick joint