RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lyricist Battle League > LBL Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-07, 05:05 AM   #76
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 2AC9 5FB1

Eye-Que, to answer your question, people who win through a no-show don't have to vote. I don't personally like that they can get away with it, but its a pretty universal rule across all leagues and people who win through no-show would get pissed off. Maybe i'll change it in the future, i dunno.

I don't really feel like enforcing voting rules this week because there were like 6 battles that people could actually vote on and its not like voting was lacking, but expect voting links to be enforced more strictly than i have unless the dude has a good reason for not voting and makes it up the next week.
Old 01-21-07, 05:05 AM   #77
Aeral
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 11BA 7D40

you plan on leaving for a month everytime you get exposed rush?
Send a message via AIM to Aeral   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-07, 09:13 AM   #78
R. Lingo
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B91C 843B

go read up on why i left.

and why i got asked to come back.

you just got asked back cuz their desperate for members in the league.
Old 01-21-07, 09:45 AM   #79
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 5338 849F

And I will help Trus enforce the rules now, because I am beast.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-07, 10:35 AM   #80
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

Text Record: 59-10
Audio Record: 1-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8B01 C1C9

Alright I feel you Trus, was just wondering...well since your battle was voted on, you wanna vote on Keyed and mines.

I mean it's 5-4, and pretty close so just drop an honest vote and close that shit.

Late
Old 01-21-07, 10:59 AM   #81
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

I love voting, when i wasn't the mod here i was prolly the most active voter in the league. However, as the mod I have chosen not to vote on battles and only be the decider in a tie situation. Reasoning is mostly should i wake up in the morning to close battles and there is a tie and i've already voted, then i have to scramble to find someone to vote, much easier this way. If people want my feedback, thats what the elevation thread is for.

Also, ur gonna hate to hear this, but after conferring with Nick, voting won't be enforced this week for the final time. However, if u would have lost ur battle, ur opponent didn't vote, and you voted on 4 battles, I'm giving you the win. A few reasons, firstly, neither of the people in the champ match voted. That would make me champ by default. I don't want to be champ by default, that would fuck things up. Also, there were like 6 battles to vote on this week so its not like people had a lot to really vote on.

Eye-Que I appreciate you voting though actively on every battle and be sure those links will be enforced next week and in the future.
Old 01-21-07, 11:03 AM   #82
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 5338 849F

Yes, sadly that is the case.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-07, 11:22 AM   #83
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

This thread is now closed